- » Salmon Chowder
Salmon Chowder Recipes
Salmon chowder is extremely easy and convenient to make and tastes excellent with fresh rolls. It is very popular in areas that get fresh salmon, but works well even with frozen fish. With the various technological ... More »
Lynn's Salmon And Corn Chowder
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Salmon and Corn Chowder. This is a super fast chowder and really delicious. Suitable for lunch or dinner. - 106.365
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
In a large saucepan bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon granules to... - 47.6596
1. Take a large stockpot or pan with water, add fish bones, celery, onion, peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley and wine. Add water sufficient to cover the mixture and simmer. Cover partially and on medium heat simmer for 45 minutes. Discard scum, if... - 45.9211
Salmon And Vegetable Chowder
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray.
2) Put margarine in the Dutch oven and heat it over medium heat.
3) When the margarine melts, add celery, green pepper, garlic and onion. SautÃ© them to make them tender.
4) Add the carrots along with... - 45.825
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 45.6095
Melt the butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, leek, and fennel and cook over medium heat until softened, 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the flour.
Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 3... - 44.8911
Satin Salmon Chowder
Satin Salmon Chowder has a grand taste. Satin Salmon Chowder gets its taste from salmon cooked with potatoes and chicken bouillon. Satin Salmon Chowder is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.0879
Yaquina Bay Salmon Chowder
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
In a wide frying pan, combine broth, clam juice, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and place salmon in liquid.
Cover and simmer until salmon is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12... - 43.7146
Wash green beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine beans and next 8 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add salmon; cover and cook an additional 5... - 43.048
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter; add shallots and cook, stirring, until soft but not browned. Mix in tarragon. Add broth, bay leaf and lemon extract and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium.
2. Add... - 40.9318
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender.
Stir in soup and milk.
Mix in salmon and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally (do not boil).
Ladle chowder into heated soup bowls and serve immediately. - 37.737
Corn Salmon Chowder
This Corn Salmon Chowder is one of my favorite appetizers. This amamzing medley of corn and seafood with cheese flavorings is what you'd love to start your next meal with. All the best for a Cron Salm on Chowder session. Don't forget to tell me all about your... - 35.1764
Tomato Salmon Chowder
Add tomatoes, onion and water.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Combine flour, milk and seasonings; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add salmon mixture and serve at once.
Serves 6. - 34.7567
1) Take a large saucepan and boil milk and sweetcorn together.
2) Mix salmon, seasoning, butter, and parsley.
3) Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 34.2044
Savory Salmon Chowder
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; flake and de-bone.
Sauté bacon, onion and green pepper in large skillet.
Add potatoes, mixed vegetables, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add salmon with liquid,... - 33.8505
1. In 3-quart saucepan melt margarine; add onion and saute over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onion and stir quickly to combine. Continuing to stir, add 1 cup water, the clam juice, and... - 32.6604
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; remove skin and bones, then flake.
Cook onion in margarine till tender but not brown.
Add soup; gradually blend in reserved salmon liquid and milk.
Add undrained tomatoes, salmon, parsley, and dash pepper.
Cover and simmer 10... - 31.6288
1. ln a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the potatoes, tomatoes, bouillon cube, and water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer, stirring... - 30.8125
Drain one 16-ounce can salmon, reserving liquid.
Add milk to salmon liquid to equal 2% cups.
Remove skin and bones from salmon; break into chunks.
In 3-quart saucepan cook 1/4 cup chopped onion in 1/4 cup butter or margarine till tender.
Blend in 3... - 30.2517
Pantry Shelf Salmon Chowder
In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through - 26.235
Fast Salmon Chowder
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except sliced lime.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until soup is smooth and heated; do not boil. - 24.1051
Salmon Chowder Recipes By Category