- » Salmon Appetizer
Salmon Appetizer Recipes
Salmon appetizer can be served before dinner or along with cocktail and can be prepared in a variety of ways. Salmon appetizers can be made from every variety of salmon and cooked to appeal to everyone with different ... More »
Crown Of Salmon Appetizer
In food processor, combine half the soup, fish, thyme and nutmeg.
Process 30 seconds or until mixture resembles thick pudding.
Generously spray 1-quart ring mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Press salmon slices into bottom and side of mold.
Carefully spoon... - 42.6005
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Cut 2-inch rounds of dough from pastry sheet; place in greased muffin cups.
Top dough rounds with salmon.
Mix cream cheese, chives and lemon juice until creamy.
Top salmon with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture or pipe cream... - 32.6048
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 30.6899
Mock Salmon Appetizer
1. Grind the eggs, onion, and peas through the coarse blade of a meat grinder or in a food processor.
2. Stir in the carrots, oil, salt, paprika, almonds, wheat germ, and parsley. Mix well and chill. - 28.7439
You May Also Like!
Salmon And Cream Cheese Appetizer Pockets
Want to make something special for your guests tonight? Try these delicious Salmon and Cream Cheese Appetizer Pockets. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the... - 77.7643
Smoked Salmon Pinwheel Appetizers
1) With a fork, combine together the cheeses, diced tomato, pepper and basil in a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine thoroughly.
2) Spoon 1/4th of the cheese mixture on the narrow side of 1 strip of salmon.
3) Roll the salmon strip jelly-roll... - 44.1125
Salmon And Egg Appetizer
Heat butter in 8 inch square glass dish in Radarange oven for 30 seconds.
Add salmon, onion, and pepper; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Mix in beaten eggs.
Cook 1 minute.
Stir; turn dish 1/4 turn, cook 2 minutes; turn dish 1/4 turn, cook 2 minutes.
Let stand 8 to 10... - 33.5406
Swedish Salmon Appetizer
Rinse salmon and wipe completely dry.
Carefully cut away any small bones on edges; with tweezers, pull out any small bones from center.
Place salmon, skin-side-down, in a flat-bottomed glass baking dish.
Stir together salt, sugar, and dill seed.
Sprinkle... - 36.7754
Salmon Appetizer Spread
1. Microwave the onion and the butter or margarine in a small microwave-safe bowl, covered, on Full Power for 30 to 45 seconds or until the onion is tender.
2. Microwave the cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl on Half Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or... - 34.5993
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 10.9942
Classic Smoked Salmon
Arrange smoked salmon, small bowl of Herbed Cream Cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter. Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.
Herbed Cream Cheese: Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and dill weed, and 4 to... - 30.3435
Salmon Party Ball
Drain and flake salmon, removing bones and skin.
Combine salmon, cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, 14 teaspoon salt, and liquid smoke; mix.
Chill several hours.
Combine pecans and parsley.
Shape salmon mixture into ball; roll in nut... - 38.1489
Salmon Appetizer Recipes By Category