- » Salmon Appetizer
Salmon Appetizer Recipes
Salmon appetizer can be served before dinner or along with cocktail and can be prepared in a variety of ways. Salmon appetizers can be made from every variety of salmon and cooked to appeal to everyone with different ... More »
Crown Of Salmon Appetizer
In food processor, combine half the soup, fish, thyme and nutmeg.
Process 30 seconds or until mixture resembles thick pudding.
Generously spray 1-quart ring mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Press salmon slices into bottom and side of mold.
Carefully spoon... - 42.3363
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Cut 2-inch rounds of dough from pastry sheet; place in greased muffin cups.
Top dough rounds with salmon.
Mix cream cheese, chives and lemon juice until creamy.
Top salmon with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture or pipe cream... - 30.6535
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 28.2572
Mock Salmon Appetizer
1. Grind the eggs, onion, and peas through the coarse blade of a meat grinder or in a food processor.
2. Stir in the carrots, oil, salt, paprika, almonds, wheat germ, and parsley. Mix well and chill. - 26.6521
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon Pinwheel Appetizers
1) With a fork, combine together the cheeses, diced tomato, pepper and basil in a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine thoroughly.
2) Spoon 1/4th of the cheese mixture on the narrow side of 1 strip of salmon.
3) Roll the salmon strip jelly-roll... - 45.1269
Salmon And Cream Cheese Appetizer Pockets
Want to make something special for your guests tonight? Try these delicious Salmon and Cream Cheese Appetizer Pockets. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the... - 81.1178
Salmon And Egg Appetizer
Heat butter in 8 inch square glass dish in Radarange oven for 30 seconds.
Add salmon, onion, and pepper; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Mix in beaten eggs.
Cook 1 minute.
Stir; turn dish 1/4 turn, cook 2 minutes; turn dish 1/4 turn, cook 2 minutes.
Let stand 8 to 10... - 31.1342
Swedish Salmon Appetizer
Rinse salmon and wipe completely dry.
Carefully cut away any small bones on edges; with tweezers, pull out any small bones from center.
Place salmon, skin-side-down, in a flat-bottomed glass baking dish.
Stir together salt, sugar, and dill seed.
Sprinkle... - 36.1873
Salmon Appetizer Spread
1. Microwave the onion and the butter or margarine in a small microwave-safe bowl, covered, on Full Power for 30 to 45 seconds or until the onion is tender.
2. Microwave the cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl on Half Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or... - 32.2382
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 12.6038
Salmon Party Ball
Drain and flake salmon, removing bones and skin.
Combine salmon, cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, 14 teaspoon salt, and liquid smoke; mix.
Chill several hours.
Combine pecans and parsley.
Shape salmon mixture into ball; roll in nut... - 35.841
1) Pour of the liquid from salmon, break in flakes, remove the skin and bones.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt, and liquid smoke.
3) Process the salmon mixture until thoroughly mixed.
4)... - 43.6092
Salmon Appetizer Recipes By Category