- » Salisbury Steak Sauce
Salisbury Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salisbury steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salisbury steak sauce recipes.
Salisbury Steak Hamburger With Gravy
In this video, Dave is making a mouth watering meat dish, Salisbury Steak Hamburger with Gravy. When you look at the final dish, it would be hard to believe a recipe like this can be made so easily. The ground beef with freshly chopped onion, garlic and some... - 107.693
Salisbury Steak With Onion Sauce
In medium skillet over medium heat, in salad oil, cook onions 2 minutes, stirring.
Add 1 1/2 cups cold water, soy sauce and sugar; bring to boil; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water; slowly... - 43.1611
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, 3 tablespoons milk, the parsley, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Shape into 4 oval patties, about 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches each.
Arrange patties in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax... - 43.5385
Salisbury Steak With Onion Sauce
1. Place 2 tablespoons of the butter, the water, and all but 2 tablespoons of the onion in a heavy 10-inch skillet over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent browning.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the... - 34.7112
Salisbury Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
In a bowl, combine beef, flour, Worcestershire sauce, onion and spices.
Blend gently, thoroughly mixing all ingredients.
Add milk and mix again.
Shape into eight patties, cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, place mushrooms in a small bowl.
Cover with hot water... - 44.8051
Salisbury Steak With Mushrooms
Chop half of mushrooms.
Combine chopped mushrooms, ground beef, 1/4 can of soup and remaining ingredients.
Shape into 6 patties and arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook, covered with wax paper, at MEDIUM-HIGH 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining soup and... - 36.1041
Salisbury Steaks With Savory Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, coarsely chop the mushrooms, celery, onion and garlic.
3 Remove half of the chopped vegetables to a bowl and combine well with the ground beef, 1/3 cup of the breadcrumbs, the salt... - 39.0336
Salisbury Steak With Mushrooms
Form four patties from the chopped meat; broil to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, heat the beef broth in a heavy skillet and add the shallot and mushrooms.
Simmer uncovered to reduce the sauce.
Glaze each steak patty with a portion of the sauce.
Serve very hot. - 26.7752
Salisbury Steaks With Onions And Peppers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook onions and green peppers until tender. Remove to platter.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Shape mixture into four 1/2 inch-thick... - 34.4416
Salisbury Steak Lyonnaise
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, carrot and celery.
Shape into 6 even size patties.
Place on a broiling pan and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C ) oven for 15-20 minutes.
Time is dependent on... - 41.7874
Trim all the visible fat from the meat before grinding.
Mix together the ground meat, salt, pepper, thyme, onions, garlic, parsley, green pepper and ice water.
Shape into 6 patties.
Oil a broiling pan and place the patties on it.
Broil in a hot broiler (about... - 39.246
Salisbury Steak Diable
Mix the first five ingredients together lightly.
With wet hands form into 6 oval patties.
Heat the salad oil in the top part of a chafing dish and saute the patties two at a time on both sides until nicely browned.
Pour off the fat and return patties to the... - 37.9458
"twelfth Night" With Special Guest, Hikakin: Salisbury Steak
1. Chop onion and sauté it in butter. Add salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a cup, pour milk in bread crumb and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef and pork meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Add beaten eggs, tsyunu nu moto,... - 0
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Mix meat, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, chili powder, salt and pepper together until well incorporated.
Shape into steaks.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat.
Turn over 4 times and season... - 42.6044
1. Combine all ingredients, except Sauce ingredients, in medium mixing bowl. Shape into 6 rounded patties. Place in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 8 minutes. Drain and rearrange steaks. Pour Sauce over... - 32.187
Beef Salisbury Steak
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine ground beef, 1/4 soup, 1/2 mushrooms, chopped egg, 1/4 cup milk, bread crumbs, onion and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties and arrange in oblong baking dish.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 13 to 14 minutes, turning patties... - 40.4311
Chefs Diet Video - Salisbury Steak
For all those who prefer adding loads of proteins and carbohydrates to their diet, this is one recipe you should try. The chef here showcases simple instructions to make salisbury steak with worcestershire sauce and yam. An inexpensive, healthy and comforting... - 117.633
Salisbury Steak With Onion Gravy
In bowl combine 1/3 cup soup with ground beef, crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 oval patties.
In frypan brown patties.
Drain off fat.
Gradually blend flour into remaining soup, mixing until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
Add to... - 43.3742
Chicken Salisbury Steak
1. In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to lightly but thoroughly combine chicken, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, thyme, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and egg white. Form into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of flour onto a... - 32.4993
1. In a large bowl, combine the meat with 1/3 cup of the soup.
2. Add the crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps. Use a fork to mix.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into even size patties.
4. Heat... - 47.5471
Quick Salisbury Steak
Quick Salisbury Steak is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this steak recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, garlic and mushrooms is simply heavenly! - 48.65
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Chef Marie from Thrifycookingmom.com is sharing her version of Salisbury steak with Mushroom Gravy. As always, her recipe is simple easy to make. This time the recipe is in the form of a photo journey but before that Marie has the ingredients written down and... - 119.065
Classic Salisbury Steak
Are you looking for the most authentic recipe for Salisbury steak - you have come to the right place. This recipe of thick and juicy Salisbury steak will make you remember your Grand mom. The video shows the detail procedure of preparing this at your home... - 99.4836
Combine the egg, crushed crackers, and Worcestershire sauce.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick each.
Arrange patties in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Turn patties over; cook,... - 40.4735
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onion, herb and seasonings.
3. Use a slightly damp hand to mix well.
4. Divide meat into six equal portions.
5. Shape into oval patties of 3/4 inch... - 43.3747
1. Mince enough onion to equal 1/4 cup. Thinly slice remaining onion. In large bowl, combine minced onion, ground beef, crushed crackers, milk, egg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper just until well blended but not overmixed. Shape mixture into 4... - 35.2517
Healthier Salisbury Steak
1. Divide the beef into four equal parts then form each section into an oval shape and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the mashed veggies – In a pot of salted water, add in the potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic.
3. Set the pot on... - 99.6391
Simple Salisbury Steak
1. Into large bowl, tip in 1/4 cup soup.
2. Add the beef, bread crumbs, onion and egg to the bowl.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a thick patty.
5. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over... - 41.7889
Calico Salisbury Steaks
Combine rice, green pepper, onion, parsley, salt, garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef and mix well.
Shape the mixture into four oval patties, 1 inch thick.
Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes, turning once.
Serve with Salisbury Sauce.
If desired,... - 38.2316
Salisbury Style Steak
Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, salt and pepper.
Shape into patty [2 patties], about 3/4" thick.
Brush both sides with browning sauce.
Place on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2" dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until almost done, 2 to... - 40.0385
Creole Style Salisbury Steak
Pound beef to 1/4-inch thickness.
Place in 3-quart casserole.
Top with green pepper, onion and squash.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over beef and vegetables.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours, or... - 45.0343
Italian Style Salisbury Steaks
Italian salisbury steak is a skillet cooked beef patties recipe. Prepared with breadcrumbs, it is combined with mushrooms and onions. Topped with a tomato sauce and basil mix, it is baked to delicious perfection. - 40.6135
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy
This Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish.... - 46.5582
Salisbury Quick Strips
With wet fingers, shape the ground chuck into an oblong about 8x4 inches and 1 to 1 1/4 inches thick.
Wrap and freeze.
For dinner, set package in refrigerator in the morning to defrost.
Sprinkle one side of the block with sauce, garlic salt and cracked... - 33.2661
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Peel and grate the potatoes and onions.
Heat the margarine in a pan.
Cook the potatoes and onions steadily until just tender, about 8 minutes.
Tip the roast beef or Salisbury steak into the pan and blend with the vegetables.
Heat thoroughly Meanwhile, make a... - 37.496