- » Salisbury Steak
Salisbury Steak Recipes
Salisbury steak is a mock steak made of minced beef. The beef is shaped to look like a steak. This American dish, invented by physician Dr. J. H. Salisbury, makes a sumptuous meal when served in brown sauce with ... More »
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Chef Marie from Thrifycookingmom.com is sharing her version of Salisbury steak with Mushroom Gravy. As always, her recipe is simple easy to make. This time the recipe is in the form of a photo journey but before that Marie has the ingredients written down and... - 119.065
Salisbury Steak Hamburger With Gravy
In this video, Dave is making a mouth watering meat dish, Salisbury Steak Hamburger with Gravy. When you look at the final dish, it would be hard to believe a recipe like this can be made so easily. The ground beef with freshly chopped onion, garlic and some... - 107.693
Healthier Salisbury Steak
1. Divide the beef into four equal parts then form each section into an oval shape and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the mashed veggies – In a pot of salted water, add in the potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic.
3. Set the pot on... - 99.6391
Classic Salisbury Steak
Are you looking for the most authentic recipe for Salisbury steak - you have come to the right place. This recipe of thick and juicy Salisbury steak will make you remember your Grand mom. The video shows the detail procedure of preparing this at your home... - 99.4836
Quick Salisbury Steak
Quick Salisbury Steak is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this steak recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, garlic and mushrooms is simply heavenly! - 48.65
1. In a large bowl, combine the meat with 1/3 cup of the soup.
2. Add the crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps. Use a fork to mix.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into even size patties.
4. Heat... - 47.5471
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onion, herb and seasonings.
3. Use a slightly damp hand to mix well.
4. Divide meat into six equal portions.
5. Shape into oval patties of 3/4 inch... - 43.3747
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Mix meat, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, chili powder, salt and pepper together until well incorporated.
Shape into steaks.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat.
Turn over 4 times and season... - 42.6044
Salisbury Steak Skillet Supper
1. In medium bowl, with fork, combine bread crumbs, egg, catsup and salt until well blended and mix in ground beef.
2. Shape into a large patty about 1 inch thick.
3. In large skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil and brown beef patty or Salisbury... - 42.3085
Simple Salisbury Steak
1. Into large bowl, tip in 1/4 cup soup.
2. Add the beef, bread crumbs, onion and egg to the bowl.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a thick patty.
5. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over... - 41.7889
Salisbury Steak Lyonnaise
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, carrot and celery.
Shape into 6 even size patties.
Place on a broiling pan and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C ) oven for 15-20 minutes.
Time is dependent on... - 41.7874
Combine the egg, crushed crackers, and Worcestershire sauce.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick each.
Arrange patties in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Turn patties over; cook,... - 40.4735
Beef Salisbury Steak
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine ground beef, 1/4 soup, 1/2 mushrooms, chopped egg, 1/4 cup milk, bread crumbs, onion and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties and arrange in oblong baking dish.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 13 to 14 minutes, turning patties... - 40.4311
Trim all the visible fat from the meat before grinding.
Mix together the ground meat, salt, pepper, thyme, onions, garlic, parsley, green pepper and ice water.
Shape into 6 patties.
Oil a broiling pan and place the patties on it.
Broil in a hot broiler (about... - 39.246
Salisbury Steaks With Savory Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, coarsely chop the mushrooms, celery, onion and garlic.
3 Remove half of the chopped vegetables to a bowl and combine well with the ground beef, 1/3 cup of the breadcrumbs, the salt... - 39.0336
Calico Salisbury Steaks
Combine rice, green pepper, onion, parsley, salt, garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef and mix well.
Shape the mixture into four oval patties, 1 inch thick.
Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes, turning once.
Serve with Salisbury Sauce.
If desired,... - 38.2316
Salisbury Steak Diable
Mix the first five ingredients together lightly.
With wet hands form into 6 oval patties.
Heat the salad oil in the top part of a chafing dish and saute the patties two at a time on both sides until nicely browned.
Pour off the fat and return patties to the... - 37.9458
1. In a large bowl, mix together egg, crumbs, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add beef and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into ¾ inch thick patties.
4. Place patties in the broiler at about 3 inches height and... - 37.7655
Snowcapped Salisbury Steaks
Combine beef, rolled oats, onion, 2 tsp. salt, pepper, egg and tomato juice, mixing lightly with a fork.
Shape into 6 patties, 1 1/2 inches thick.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat until well browned on the outside and done as you like them (5 minutes a side... - 37.3232
Salisbury Steak With Mushrooms
Chop half of mushrooms.
Combine chopped mushrooms, ground beef, 1/4 can of soup and remaining ingredients.
Shape into 6 patties and arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook, covered with wax paper, at MEDIUM-HIGH 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining soup and... - 36.1041
1. Mince enough onion to equal 1/4 cup. Thinly slice remaining onion. In large bowl, combine minced onion, ground beef, crushed crackers, milk, egg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper just until well blended but not overmixed. Shape mixture into 4... - 35.2517
Chop half of mushrooms.
In large bowl, combine chopped mushrooms, grounded beef, 1/4 can of soup, egg, 1/4 cup milk, bread crumbs, onion and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties and arrange in oblong baking dish. - 34.1213
Easy Salisbury Steak
Form ground beef into 4 to 5 1/2-inch thick patties.
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, turning patties over after 2 minutes.
Add gravy mix, water and onion.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on... - 33.1515
Microwaved Salisbury Steak
Mix together ground beef, soup mix and water.
Shape into 4 loaves or 8 individual patties.
Place meat in a 12x 8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Microwave 15 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Drain off liquid and rearrange loaves.
Combine gravy and... - 33
Chicken Salisbury Steak
1. In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to lightly but thoroughly combine chicken, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, thyme, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and egg white. Form into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of flour onto a... - 32.4993
1. Combine all ingredients, except Sauce ingredients, in medium mixing bowl. Shape into 6 rounded patties. Place in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 8 minutes. Drain and rearrange steaks. Pour Sauce over... - 32.187
Quick And Easy Salisbury Steaks
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well. Shape mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove patties from... - 31.8929
Tomato Salisbury Steak
Combine egg, bread crumbs, tomato juice and onions; add ground beef.
Shape into oblong patties, brown in skillet.
Add gravy mix and water, stirring until smooth.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 28.0856
Mushroom Salisbury Steak
Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup soup, beef, bread crumbs, onion, and egg; shape into 6 patties.
In skillet, brown patties (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Blend in remaining soup and water.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
Stir... - 28.0536
Salisbury Steak With Mushrooms
Form four patties from the chopped meat; broil to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, heat the beef broth in a heavy skillet and add the shallot and mushrooms.
Simmer uncovered to reduce the sauce.
Glaze each steak patty with a portion of the sauce.
Serve very hot. - 26.7752
Mix all ingredients except oil and shape into 6 oval patties.
Brown in small amount of oil in a skillet, then remove from skillet.
Pour off all except 2 tablespoons oil from the skillet. - 25.9095
1. Preheat the broiler and line a broiling pan with foil. In a large bowl, using your hands or a spoon, mix all the ingredients except the bacon. Form the mixture into 4 oval patties, each about 1 inch thick. Place on the broiler pan.
2. Broil the patties 3... - 24.0315
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Combine meat, pepper, and salt.
Shape into 3 or 4 plump oval patties.
Pan-fry in hot fat in a skillet or broil 4 to 6 min. each side. - 23.2447
Mix beef, egg and onion.
Shape into patties and brown over high heat, drain off any fat.
Pour in bouillon and simmer uncovered until desired doneness. - 21.121
Choice Salisbury Steak
This video is a creation of FreezerBurns. You can visit FreezerBurns for complete recipes, and more videos. - 10.7958
"twelfth Night" With Special Guest, Hikakin: Salisbury Steak
1. Chop onion and sauté it in butter. Add salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a cup, pour milk in bread crumb and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef and pork meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Add beaten eggs, tsyunu nu moto,... - 0
Salisbury Steak Recipes By Category