- » Salat
Enjoy our collection of salat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salat recipes.
Kartofelnii Salat S Vechinoi I Vishniami
1) In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery and apple.
2) To this, add the cherries. (In stead of fresh cherries, you can also use canned light sweet cherries, pitted and well drained.)
3) To this, add the ham.
4) In a small bowl, combine vinegar... - 46.5215
Salat Iz Tsvetnoi Kapusti's Vinogradom
1) In salted water, cook the cauliflower florets for 15 minutes, or until soft
2) Let the florets cool in the water.
3) Then, drain well.
4) To a mixing bowl, transfer the drained florets.
5) To this, add the remaining ingredients,... - 45.3225
Salat Iz Krasnoi I Beloi Rediski
1) From the red radishes, trim off the roots and green leaves.
2) Now, slice the red and white radishes into thin pieces.
3) In a bowl, combine the vegetables. Reserve a small amount of carrot to add, while serving.
4) In another small... - 44.7887
1) From the chicken, trim off all the skin and fat.
2) With a sharp knife, slice the chicken into very thin strips.
3) Now, slice the potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4) In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken strips and potato... - 42.8267
1. Quarter the cabbage, shred them finely and get rid of the core. (Fill it in 8 cups). Put the shredded cabbage in a large bowl and cover it with boiling water and allow it to stand for about 5 minutes, drain well.
2. Stir in sugar, onion, salt,... - 40.9372
Salat Iz Teliatini S Ogurtsami
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and Worcestershire.
2) To this, add the remaining ingredients.
3) With a fork, toss the mixture gently, without breaking the pieces.
4) Transfer the Salat Iz Teliatini S Ogurtsami... - 38.3009
Salat Iz Repy I Ogurtzov
1) Let the turnip slices chill in the refrigerator.
2) Peel the cucumbers and slice them into 1/2-thick pieces.
3) Tranfer the chilled turnips into a bowl. Drizzle a little lemon juice over the turnips. Add in the cucumber slices along... - 35.2619