- » Salami Puff
Salami Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salami puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salami puff recipes.
Roll out the dough to an oblong about 38 by 30 cm (15 by 12 inches). Cut in half. Dot the salami at 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) intervals on one sheet. Brush the remaining sheet with water and lay it, wet side down, on the first sheet. Press the pastry well to form... - 14.4931
Cheese & Grape Puffs
On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut into about forty 2-inch (5-cm) squares.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, water, paprika, black pepper and apple pie spice.
Brush some of egg mixture over dough... - 39.5342
Puff Pastry Pizzas
Thaw the pastry.
On a floured board, roll it out thinly and use to line four 4-inch pie pans or flan rings on baking sheets.
On the pastry arrange the salami, ham, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the seasonings and over each pizza spoon 3... - 38.0763
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Lightly flour the work surface and lay a puff pastry sheet on it.
3. Spread Dijon mustard evenly over top, leaving one inch border on all sides.
4. Top it evenly with salami.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of... - 103.639
Savory Puff Pastry
Rinse eight to ten 4-inch (10-cm) tartlet pans in cold water.
Preheal oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out circles to fit tartlet pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce bottoms of... - 41.8962
Cheese And Grape Puffs
1. Thaw the pastry
2. Roll the pastry out on a floured surface into a rectangle about an eightth of an inch ion thickness and cut into squares of 2" dimensions
3. In a bowl, mix eggs with water, paprika, black pepper and allspirec and... - 39.9848
Creamed Antipasto Filling
In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add mushrooms and onions; saute 1 to 2 minutes until tender.
Stir in salt, sour cream and salami or beef.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each cream puff or tart shell. - 30.102
1. Open clams. Chop into small pieces and put into a bowl.
2. For Casino Clams – Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. For Chicken Puffs – Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. For Casino Clams – Add breadcrumbs, salami, cheese,... - 105.641
Salami Puff Recipes By Category