- » Salami
Salami is a Southern European sausage prepared by curing, fermenting and air-drying different types of meat. Owing to its ease of preservation, for about a decade without any refrigeration, it was originally consumed ... More »
Pappardelle With Salami
1) In a large saucepan, gently saute the onion and garlic in the oil and butter for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the salami and wine, cook over a high heat, until the wine has evaporated.
3) Squeeze the tomato seeds and juice, leave a very dry pulp. Stir... - 45.4502
Salami Appetizer Snack
1. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for dressing and whisk until well blended.
2. Add the vegetables to the dressing and mix well.
3. On a clean work surface arrange the salami slices.
4. Spoon a little of the salsa on one half of each slice.
5.... - 43.9786
1. In a pan or a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2. Removing from fat, drain, crumble and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
3. In 2 tablespoons fat, cook celery and green pepper for 2 or 3 minutes and blend in flour.
4. Cook adding milk,... - 43.4936
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients together and make into 4 or 5 rolls.
3) Keep in the fridge for a day.
4) On a broiler pan, bake at 300°F for 1 1/2 hours .
5) Serve hot.
6) They can... - 42.3335
Salami Vegetable Bake
In a 2-quart casserole combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, water, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till, vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage.
Stir together water, bouillon granules,... - 40.9087
Trout With Salami Topping
Thaw frozen fish; dry with paper toweling.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Roll fish in flour mixture.
In a large heavy skillet melt the butter.
Place fish in skillet in a single layer.
Fry till browned on one side, 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn... - 40.6064
Veal With Salami
1) Slice the veal escalopes and salami into fine strips.
2) In a wok, stir-fry the veal strips in hot oil, until golden brown.
3) Stir in the olives and salami strips and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Sprinkle over the chopped chives and... - 40.1669
Microwave directions: In a 2 quart nonmetal microwave safe casserole combine potatoes, carrots, onion, the 1/3 cup water, and garlic.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring after 5... - 40.0516
1) Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients well with hands and keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3) Once again mix the ingredients with hands.
4) Chill for another 24 hours.
5) Make 3-inch rolls... - 40.0489
Salami Salad Bowl
1. Cut the salami into dice.
2. Slice the green peppers and tomatoes.
3. Line a salad bowl with lettuce. Mix the salami, peppers and tomatoes and put on top of the lettuce.
4. Put the ingredients for the dressing into a screw top jar and shake well.
5. Pour... - 36.6783
Creamed Kidneys With Salami
Remove the skin and core from the kidneys and chop.
Melt the butter in a heavy-based pan.
Add the onion and fry until soft.
Add the kidneys and mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the stock and... - 36.094
Salami Sweet And Sour
1. To prepare the salami cut them into slivers and brown lightly in skillet.
2. Into the skillet add potatoes covering them with boiling water, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add cabbage, green pepper, vinegar and sugar and cook... - 35.4366
Shred cheese with shredding disc and set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Process salami with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Add tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, and cheese, and process with 4 on-off bursts or until filling is mixed.
On a lightly... - 34.7763
In a bowl, combine salami, cheese, garlic powder, and oregano; mix lightly.
Place 2 teaspoons cheese mixture in center of each won ton skin.
Wet your finger with water and lightly moisten all four edges of each skin.
Fold in half diagonally to form a... - 34.0797
1) In a large clean bowl, combine cheese, horse radish, salt and mustard.
2) Next, take salami slices and using your hands shape them into cornets.
3) Take a piping bag, with a star vegetable nozzle and pour cheese mixture into it.
4) Swirl out cheese... - 32.2286
Salami And Parmesan
1. Beat eggs and pour them into a pan.
2. Then, dip salami cubes into the beaten eggs.
3. Roll the cubes in Parmesan cheese until coated.
4. Repeat the procedure.
5. Deep fry in hot oil for 30 seconds, until lightly browned.
6. Serve at once. - 31.7528
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Mix tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, salami, and seasoning.
Thaw pie crusts about 15 minutes; roll out dough and crimped edges to about 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut crusts into approximately 3-inch rounds.
Fill the center of each round... - 29.2964
Blend cheese, mayonnaise, chives and Tabasco sauce.
Make 5 stacks of salami slices, spreading cheese mixture between slices.
Cut each stack into 6 wedges.
Serve on cocktail picks.
30 Hors d'oeuvres
If iced tea becomes a little boring by summer's end,... - 28.1934
1. Spoon the softened cheese cream in 1 cm thickness over the salami cubes or other canned or prepared meat.
2. Roll each topped cube over chopped parsley.
3. Serve the sausage cubes after skewering over cocktail picks. - 25.129
Salami Roll-Ups is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Salami Roll-Ups is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 24.0139
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut salami into slices 1/8 inch thick, but do not cut through.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake 45 minutes.
Discard fat from pan.
Generously brush salami slices with mustard.
Continue baking until crusty about 15 to 20 minutes. - 23.4603
Combine cheeses, pepper, and mustard.
With a small knife or spoon, put a teaspoon of the mixture at the bottom of a salami slice.
Roll over to form a cornucopia.
Secure with a wooden pick. - 22.7066
Roll out the dough to an oblong about 38 by 30 cm (15 by 12 inches). Cut in half. Dot the salami at 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) intervals on one sheet. Brush the remaining sheet with water and lay it, wet side down, on the first sheet. Press the pastry well to form... - 11.9685
Salami Recipes By Category