- » Salami
Salami is a Southern European sausage prepared by curing, fermenting and air-drying different types of meat. Owing to its ease of preservation, for about a decade without any refrigeration, it was originally consumed ... More »
Pappardelle With Salami
1) In a large saucepan, gently saute the onion and garlic in the oil and butter for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the salami and wine, cook over a high heat, until the wine has evaporated.
3) Squeeze the tomato seeds and juice, leave a very dry pulp. Stir... - 45.315
Salami Appetizer Snack
1. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for dressing and whisk until well blended.
2. Add the vegetables to the dressing and mix well.
3. On a clean work surface arrange the salami slices.
4. Spoon a little of the salsa on one half of each slice.
5.... - 45.1734
Salami Vegetable Bake
In a 2-quart casserole combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, water, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till, vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage.
Stir together water, bouillon granules,... - 43.1164
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients together and make into 4 or 5 rolls.
3) Keep in the fridge for a day.
4) On a broiler pan, bake at 300°F for 1 1/2 hours .
5) Serve hot.
6) They can... - 42.6838
Trout With Salami Topping
Thaw frozen fish; dry with paper toweling.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Roll fish in flour mixture.
In a large heavy skillet melt the butter.
Place fish in skillet in a single layer.
Fry till browned on one side, 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn... - 42.3459
Microwave directions: In a 2 quart nonmetal microwave safe casserole combine potatoes, carrots, onion, the 1/3 cup water, and garlic.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring after 5... - 42.1254
1. In a pan or a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2. Removing from fat, drain, crumble and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
3. In 2 tablespoons fat, cook celery and green pepper for 2 or 3 minutes and blend in flour.
4. Cook adding milk,... - 41.6223
1) Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients well with hands and keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3) Once again mix the ingredients with hands.
4) Chill for another 24 hours.
5) Make 3-inch rolls... - 40.2326
Veal With Salami
1) Slice the veal escalopes and salami into fine strips.
2) In a wok, stir-fry the veal strips in hot oil, until golden brown.
3) Stir in the olives and salami strips and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Sprinkle over the chopped chives and... - 39.9648
Creamed Kidneys With Salami
Remove the skin and core from the kidneys and chop.
Melt the butter in a heavy-based pan.
Add the onion and fry until soft.
Add the kidneys and mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the stock and... - 37.548
Salami Salad Bowl
1. Cut the salami into dice.
2. Slice the green peppers and tomatoes.
3. Line a salad bowl with lettuce. Mix the salami, peppers and tomatoes and put on top of the lettuce.
4. Put the ingredients for the dressing into a screw top jar and shake well.
5. Pour... - 36.352
Salami Sweet And Sour
1. To prepare the salami cut them into slivers and brown lightly in skillet.
2. Into the skillet add potatoes covering them with boiling water, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add cabbage, green pepper, vinegar and sugar and cook... - 35.6485
Try out this simple and perfect He-Man Special that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty He-Man Special and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 33.4729
Salami And Parmesan
1. Beat eggs and pour them into a pan.
2. Then, dip salami cubes into the beaten eggs.
3. Roll the cubes in Parmesan cheese until coated.
4. Repeat the procedure.
5. Deep fry in hot oil for 30 seconds, until lightly browned.
6. Serve at once. - 33.27
1) In a large clean bowl, combine cheese, horse radish, salt and mustard.
2) Next, take salami slices and using your hands shape them into cornets.
3) Take a piping bag, with a star vegetable nozzle and pour cheese mixture into it.
4) Swirl out cheese... - 32.8593
Blend cheese, mayonnaise, chives and Tabasco sauce.
Make 5 stacks of salami slices, spreading cheese mixture between slices.
Cut each stack into 6 wedges.
Serve on cocktail picks.
30 Hors d'oeuvres
If iced tea becomes a little boring by summer's end,... - 29.4093
Salami Roll-Ups is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Salami Roll-Ups is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 25.346
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut salami into slices 1/8 inch thick, but do not cut through.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake 45 minutes.
Discard fat from pan.
Generously brush salami slices with mustard.
Continue baking until crusty about 15 to 20 minutes. - 24.8914
1. Spoon the softened cheese cream in 1 cm thickness over the salami cubes or other canned or prepared meat.
2. Roll each topped cube over chopped parsley.
3. Serve the sausage cubes after skewering over cocktail picks. - 24.4392
Combine cheeses, pepper, and mustard.
With a small knife or spoon, put a teaspoon of the mixture at the bottom of a salami slice.
Roll over to form a cornucopia.
Secure with a wooden pick. - 23.9723
Roll out the dough to an oblong about 38 by 30 cm (15 by 12 inches). Cut in half. Dot the salami at 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) intervals on one sheet. Brush the remaining sheet with water and lay it, wet side down, on the first sheet. Press the pastry well to form... - 14.4931
Salami Recipes By Category