- » Salad Vegetable
Salad Vegetable Recipes
Salad vegetable is an edible plant, used in salads to be eaten raw and tossed, with or without a salad dressing. This typically includes the stems, leaves, and roots of a plant. The vegetables include lettuce, green ... More »
Endive Salad Boats
1. Separate the endive leaves, rinse and gently pat dry endive leaves, trim the edges.
2. Segment the orange into supreme pieces, reserve the core.
3. Shave or crush the almonds in a bowl.
4. Place one segment into each endive... - 143.436
Warm Romaine Lettuce
Are you always in search of innovative and delicious salad recipes? Look no further because here's one just for you. This Warm Romaine Salad is unique and will surely have your guests asking for more. Try it out today. - 132.454
Salad makes a great accompaniment to any food. View this wonderful video that shows a recipe for cucumber pepper and cheese salad. This salad is absolutely healthy one of the best and easiest salad dishes. Watch the video and enjoy this salad as an appetizer... - 131.251
Sweet Cucumber Salad
A great salad for a summer day? Here is the recipe for a cucumber salad with onions. The recipe calls for a great dairy-free dressing that is sweet and healthy! Watch the recipe for some great tips. Simple and ready in minutes, this is a great recipe to try... - 126.903
Convenience food is mostly mistaken for junk food and to further prove that here is a recipe for romaine wraps. Watch this vide to see how Amy prepares this ultimate wrap which is full of good health and very quick and easy to prepare and it tastes good too. - 97.8024
Crispy Cucumber Slices
Crispy cucumber slices are the best appetizers that can be served with summer dinner. The watery, crispy and yummy cucumbers are full of health and taste together. Cucumbers are known for their health benefits, and there can't be a better way to serve them. - 49.5077
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 47.1782
1. Wash endive, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes to free them from any dirt.
2. Remove stems from spinach leaves.
3. Slice mushroom into five slices, right through the stem.
4. Peel avocado; cut in six slices and brush with lemon... - 46.5763
La Coupole Salad
1) Trim the root end of the endive.
2) Separate the leaves, rinse well, and pat dry.
3) Cut lengthwise into thin slivers and place in a large bowl.
4) Rinse the mache and shake dry.
5) Add the mache to the endive along with the... - 46.232
Endive A La Mornay
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them in cold water.
2) In a large skillet, over low heat, heat 1/4 cup (60 ml) of butter and allow water, lemon juice, seasonings and endives to simmer in it for 15 minutes.
3) In the... - 45.9704
Christmas Relish Tree
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with... - 44.312
Beet, Endive And Watercress Salad
In 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, combine beets with water; cover and microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Slip off skins and slice.
Remove Belgian endive leaves and arrange around outside of salad bowl or platter.
Mound... - 43.3287
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them.
2) In a large skillet, over low heat, heat butter and allow water, lemon juice, salt and pepper and endives to simmer in it for 15 minutes.
3) Take a small sauce pan and bring ham,... - 41.8613
Whiting In Cress Sauce
1) Take a casserole dish and cook watercress with butter for 3 minutes on power.
2) Blend the watercress and add cream, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook for another 2 minutes on power and keep aside.
4) Take a serving dish and arrange whiting fillets.
5)... - 39.8144
Christmas Relish Tree
1) Take the endives and remove tough ends from each leaf.
2) Start forming the tree by attaching leaves to the bottom of cone using florist picks. Move upward, completely covering cone with endive.
3) Attach vegetables on the cone using wooden picks,... - 39.6037
1 Peel the leaves from core of endive.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves.
3 Pat dry with paper towels.
4 In a plastic food storage bag, place the leaves and refrigerate.
5 In a bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and... - 39.2465
1) In 8x8x2-inch baking dish, arrange the endive halves, cut side facing down.
2) On this, add the water and salt.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover and on high power, microwave for 4 minutes.
4) Let the mixture stand for a minute.
5) Then, drain... - 37.1892
Health And Fiber Rich Tangy Endive
1) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the onions and fry till they become soft and golden brown.
2) Separate the endives. Add into the saucepan with the orange peel, salt and pepper.
3) Cover well. Cook for about 20 minutes, while tossing the endives... - 36.7352
Belgian Endive, Orange And Watercress Salad
Combine the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, mustard, sugar and a few drops of Tabasco in a bowl.
Add the oil a little at a time, beating constantly, until the dressing is smooth.
In a large salad bowl, put the orange slices, endive and watercress.
Pour... - 36.6738
Watercress, Celeriac, And Chicory Salad
Prepare the vegetables and combine them in a salad bowl.
Mix together the parsley, onion, cornichons, capers, and garlic with the mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add the oil, season to taste, and mix well.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss... - 35.1829
Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers
If you love cooking for yourself, you can treat yourself with this Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers recipe of mine. I have cooked this Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers dish time after time and it only gets better. Do try it! - 34.4884
Braised Chinese Lettuce And Dried Shrimp
I am glad I finally did make this Braised Chinese Lettuce And Dried Shrimp dish. This Braised Chinese Lettuce And Dried Shrimp was a huge hit among everyone in my family. You will thank me for sharing this recipe. - 33.8212
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 31.4456
Beef And Chinese Lettuce Soup
Beef And Chinese Lettuce Soup is best when prepared just before consuming. This Beef And Chinese Lettuce Soup has what it takes to sooth your palate. Happy cooking! - 30.902
Piquant Cucumber Slices
Combine the sugar, salt, white pepper, celery seed, vinegar, and lemon juice in a bowl; blend thoroughly.
Score cucumber by drawing tines of a fork lengthwise over entire surface.
Cut into 1/8 inch slices.
Add cucumber to vinegar mixture with onion and... - 30.6176
Ham And Cucumber Slices
Peel the cucumber.
Cut it lengthwise into thin slices and then into strips approximately 1 inch wide by 2-2 1/2 inches long.
Cut the ham into rectangles of similar size and have both cucumber and ham ready.
For each ham and cucumber slice, you will need 2... - 30.1234
Salad Vegetable Saute
1. Heat vegetable oil or peanut oil in a large frying pan. Stir in celery and green beans; saute, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, or just until shiny-moist.
2. Add cabbage and spinach; toss lightly to mix well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; pour in... - 27.4136
Steamed Chinese Lettuce
There is not much of a variation you can bring to this Steamed Chinese Lettuce dish. But this Steamed Chinese Lettuce is good as it is. So do check it out! - 23.6207
Pickled Chinese Lettuce
1. Separate lettuce leaves and cut in 2 inch sections.
2. Heat oil. Add lettuce and stir fry to soften slightly (2 to 3 minutes). Transfer to a bowl.
3. Mince garlic and combine with soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. Add to lettuce and toss. - 21.0591
Gingered Cucumber Slices
For this recipe use the long, thin English or Armenian (sometimes called Syrian or Chinese) cucumbers, if available; peel them only if you prefer. Or you can use regular cucumbers and peel them. If they are fully mature, cut them in half and scrape out any... - 15.1346
Salad Vegetable Recipes By Category
Salad Vegetable Ingredient: