- » Salad Prosciutto
Salad Prosciutto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salad prosciutto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salad prosciutto recipes.
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 141.576
Grilled Peach, Prosciutto & Crostini Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. Peel peach, cut it into half, and remove the seeds. Place it on hot grill, with cut side down, and cook until lightly caramelized.
3. Turn off the heat, remove pieces from grill ,and place them on a... - 123.342
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 47.8242
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.829
Richard Roberts' Tomato Mozzarella Prosciutto Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly add in the olive oil along with chopped basil. Whisk well.
2) Refrigerate the bowl.
3) Slice the tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto into 16 slices of 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
4) In a... - 45.941
Artichoke And Prosciutto Salad
1)Drain the artichoke hearts and cut each of them into 4 pieces.
2)In a bowl, keep artichoke pieces until required.
3)Cut tomatoes into wedges and slice sun dried tomatoes into strips.
4)Similarly, slice Parma ham(prosciutto) into thin slices and... - 45.8953
Char Grilled Halloumi Nectarine And Prosciutto Salad
1. Heat a large frying pan or barbecue grill.
2. When hot, arrange the prosciutto slices and grill on both sides until golden.
3. Remove onto a plater.
4. Brush olive oil on the halloumi cheese slices using a pastry brush.
5. Grill halloumi for 2... - 43.046
Grilled Figs, Chanterelle And Prosciutto On Arugula
1. Clean the mushrooms by brushing away grit with a vegetable or pastry brush, and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Use a knife to cut away embedded grit.
2. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces and set aside.
3. Halve the figs from stem to tail... - 41.4411
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 40.0694
Melon And Prosciutto With Ginger Dressing
1. Cutting melon lengthwise into quarters, discard seeds and remove peel.
2. Cut each peeled melon quarter into 4 long slices, making a total of 16 slices.
3. Cut ham into long slices about 2 inches wide, arrange melon slices and ham slices... - 38.9365
Asparagus & Prosciutto Salad
Peel asparagus stalks, if desired.
In a wide frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat.
Add asparagus and cook just until tender-crisp to bite (about 4 minutes).
Drain, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain again.
Divide asparagus... - 34.7855
Celeriac Salad With Prosciutto
1) Peel the celeriac and cut into thin matchstick-thin slices.
2) Take a pan, add water and salt, let it boil, and blanch it for 2-3 minutes.
3)Take a colander, drain, and allow to cool.
4) Blend mayonnaise with Dijon mustard and toss... - 34.1802
Escarole Salad With Melons And Crispy Prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Arrange prosciutto in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until crisp.
3. Combine shallots and the next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add escarole and... - 33.8966
Roma Tomatoes & Prosciutto Salad
For dressing, mix vinegar, garlic, parsley, and all but 1 tablespoon oil; set aside.
Pour remaining oil into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add prosciutto; stir often until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer... - 33.0208
Rotini Summer Squash And Prosciutto Salad With Rosemary Dressing
1. Cook pasta according to the package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add yellow squash and zucchini during the last minute of cooking. Drain pasta mixture,- rinse under cold water.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 32.9337
Prosciutto And Melon Appetizers
Cut melons in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds and membranes.
With a melon bailer, scoop out the flesh from the melon halves into balls, taking care not to break the melon skin.
Return melon balls to half shells and sprinkle with port.
Top with rolled... - 30.9633
Fig, Prosciutto & Yogurt Salad
In a small bowl, blend yogurt, sour cream, and shredded mint.
Cut small figs vertically in halves; cut large figs into quarters.
Cut prosciutto slices in half crosswise; roll up each piece.
Spoon yogurt mixture equally into centers of 4 salad plates.
Divide... - 30.5047
Salad Of Bitter Greens With Balsamic Glazed Prosciutto
1. In a large bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon each of the balsamic and red wine vinegars with the Dijon mustard. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the frisee, arugula, radicchio, dandelion greens and the chopped eggs, but... - 30.1323
Pear Prosciutto And Pine Nut Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 individual plates; top evenly with prosciutto, pear slices, and pine nuts. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. - 27.5361
Salad Prosciutto Recipes By Category