- » Salad Garnish
Salad Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salad garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salad garnish recipes.
Vegetable Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients in processor bowl and process with metal blade until vegetables are finely chopped.
Serve with vegetable salads. - 21.8141
1.In a bowl, mix cream cheese with chopped nuts, raisins and ginger and stuff pears.
2.Use as garnish around lime mold.
3.Top with pimiento cream cheese flower.
4.Place slices of pineapple topped with pimiento cream cheese between pears.
5.Garnish with... - 35.6607
Garnished Green Salad
In a salad bowl, arrange vegetables, cheese and egg slices decoratively.
In a jar, mix dressing ingredients.
When ready to serve only, pour over salad. - 28.2003
Garnished Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, blend the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar together and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the freshly cooked noodles with oil, cover and keep aside until required.
3) Add the ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame... - 47.4767
Low Calorie Fruit Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients in processor bowl and process with metal blade until straw berries are finely chopped.
Serve with fruit , salad.
Delicious alone as a snack - 18.3027
Garlic Salad Dressing
This Garlic Salad Dressing makes any salad a desire ! Try out this Garlic Salad Dressing for your favorite vegetable salads ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 23.4072
1. Separate lettuce leaves; divide among 4 salad plates.
2. Slice cantaloupe; divide and pile on top of lettuce. Roll ham slices; place one each at edge of the plates. Garnish with a lemon wedge. - 17.8492
Jack Be Nimble Salad
1. Place lettuce leaves on individual salad plates. Arrange a pineapple slice in center of each.
2. Stand a banana half, cut side down, on each pineapple slice. Fasten a cherry to the tip of each banana with a wooden pick. - 24.7604
Garden Salad With Tortilla Strings And Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
To Make Tortilla Strings: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place tortilla strips on large baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pale golden and crisp.
Cool to room temperature.
(Strings may be stored airtight for several weeks or frozen.) To Make Vinaigrette: In... - 33.3953
Place cottage cheese in a mound on a plate.
Top with pineapple and grated carrot and surround with gherkin halves. - 27.7923
Hominy Hoedown Salad
1. In separate small mixing bowls place the hominy, black beans, and cabbage with 1/3 cup of the Italian dressing for each. Toss each mixture gently to coat; cover and refrigerate till thoroughly chilled. Remove stem and seeds from serrano or jalapeno pepper... - 28.4947
Mock Crab Salad
Combine rice, tuna, pimientos and green onions with mayonnaise to moisten in medium bowl.
Add seasonings to taste and mix well.
Serve on lettuce-lined salad plates and garnish with sprigs of parsley - 34.981
Black Eyed Susan Salad
1. Stuff each prune with 2 tablespoons cottage cheese. Arrange a lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates; place a prune in center of each.
2. Arrange 5 peach slices, petal fashion, around each prune.
3. Sprinkle a little grated carrot over each... - 26.2382
Ham And Hard Boiled Egg Salad
Grind ham coarsely in a meat grinder, Add chopped eggs.
Add remaining ingredients and moisten with mayonnaise.
Serve in sandwiches, as a salad on lettuce leaves, or stuff in fresh, hollowed-out tomatoes. - 27.589
Smoked Chicken Salad
1. Remove and discard the chicken skin and bones.
2. Slice into thin stips and chill until required.
3. Blanch bean sprouts in boiling salted water.
4. Drain in a colander and plunge into a bowl of ice-cold water. Leave to soak for about 30 minutes.
6.... - 38.3907
Walnut Chicken Salad
In medium bowl, combine chicken salad, chopped walnuts, mustard and tarragon; mix well.
Cut each cantaloupe quarter lengthwise into 4 slices.
Arrange 4 slices on each of 4 spinach-lined plates.
Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each plate next to cantaloupe... - 34.946
Chicken Salad Deluxe
Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken and celery.
Let mixture stand at least one hour.
Mix together lightly with grapes, almonds, capers, nutmeg, seasonings and mayonnaise.
Pile lightly on lettuce cups.
Garnish with a few grapes and almonds.
Serves 4. - 37.0406
Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Put the slices of avocado into the lemon juice to keep the color fresh.
Arrange watercress on serving plates, and the grapefruit and orange sections and avocado slices on top.
Pour the poppy seed dressing over the fruit and tuck the spears of endive... - 41.144
His And Hers Salads
1. Make His: Place pear half, cut side down, on lettuce leaves. Add bits of raisin for eyes. Cut cherry into 2 slices for rosy cheeks and a sliver for mouth. Cut a sliver from prune for hat brim; use rest of prune for hat. Cut out a piece of cranberry jelly... - 32.2994
Al Waxman Special Salad
1. Take a plate and arrange the greens on it.
2. Place the chicken breast over the greens.
3. Add lemon, tomato and green pepper as garnish.
4. Sprinkle pepper over it by grinding on top of it.
5. Serve along with melba toast. - 34.8934
Wash parsley, spring onions, tomatoes and mint; dry.
Chop parsley, spring onions (including green tops) and mint very finely.
Peel and chop tomatoes and cucumber very finely.
Combine prepared vegetables, bourghol, lemon juice, oil, chilli powder and salt in... - 32.5223
Salmagundi Herring Salad
Drain the herring and dice it fine.
Mix with the vegetables, meat, and apple.
Blend in the sugar, parsley, and mayonnaise, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Top with sour cream and garnish with sliced gherkins, dill, and sieved egg yolks.
Surround with... - 37.3862
Chicken Ham Salad Meal
Gently mix, in a large bowl, all of the ingredients except the eggs.
Remove the yolks from the eggs and chop the whites coarsely to add to the salad.
Mound the salad on a serving platter lined with crisp lettuce.
Sieve the egg yolks over the... - 41.5135
Cabbage And Lemon Salad
1) Remove the top portion of cabbage.
2) On a chopping board, press the cabbage firmly with the cut side down and shred it finely with a saw-edged, stainless steel knife.
3) Cover the cabbage with ice cold water and leave aside for 30... - 42.9266
Radish And Beet Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix together the onions, horseradish, vinegar, water and mustard; bring to a boil and turn the heat off
2. Strain the liquid into a bol and throw the onions away
3. Add oil, salt, garlic salt and tabasco sauce to the liquid nad stir... - 38.1874
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4102
Prepare dressing by mixing wine vinegar, sugar, Crisco, salt, pepper, garlic salt and pepper sauce, if desired.
Drain the vegetables very well and place in casserole.
Pour dressing over mixed vegetables.
Refrigerate for 12 hours.
Garnish with... - 44.0754
1. Place the cottage cheese in a mound on lettuce leaves. Using backs of two spoons, shape cheese to resemble a wigwam. Insert carrot sticks in top.
2. Place pairs of crossed olive slivers here and there on wigwam, to resemble Indian signs. Add pimiento, for... - 24.8597
1) Follow the package instructions to cook the beans and corn.
2) On cooling, add in red pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, oil, vinegar and lemon juice to this and mix together.
3) Season the mixture well with salt and pepper and place in a serving... - 40.1983
Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1) Make a creamy blend with mayonnaise and the small pieces of cheese.
2) Take a serving plate and arrange fresh lettuce leaves.
3) Arrange the halved peers on the serving plate.
4) Top with the cheese blend.
5) Sprinkle grapes and nuts and... - 38.4049
Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Combine eggs, shrimp, mayonnaise, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cut stem ends off tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Salt and pepper insides and turn upside down to drain.
Stuff tomatoes with egg and shrimp mixture.
Top with a dab of mayonnaise and dash of... - 39.8038
Stuffed Artichoke Salad
1) Drain out the water chestnuts and chop them.
2) Take a bowl and mix the celery, olive, water chestnuts and mayonnaise together.
3) Refrigerate for a few hours.
4) Remove the stems from the artichokes.
5) Take a saucepan and place the... - 46.9767
Garden Macaroni Salad
In a large serving bowl, mix together macaroni, apples, mayonnaise, peas, and celery.
Dice one egg and half of the green pepper; stir into salad.
Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
Slice the other egg; garnish salad with egg slices and diced green... - 32.7847
Avocado And Orange Salad
1. Halve 2 avocados, remove the stones and the skin with a sharp knife. Slice the flesh.
2. Peel and segment the oranges. Cut off the stalk end of the tomato, slice and discard the seeds. Peel the onions and slice, separating into rings.
3. Cut off the... - 34.8273
Pineapple And Cream Cheese Salad
Cut the fresh pineapple into rings, or drain canned pineapple.
Arrange on crisp lettuce.
Fill the centre of each pineapple ring with cream cheese and top with chopped walnuts.
Serve with sliced cucumber. - 32.6417
Peter Rabbit Salad
1. Divide cream cheese into 3 parts. With hands, shape each part to resemble a carrot 3 inches long.
2. Roll "carrots" in grated carrot, coating completely. Insert a parsley sprig in top of each.
3. Serve on spinach leaves; garnish with pineapple tidbits.... - 24.8514
1. Halve tomatoes crosswise; scoop out insides into a small bowl; dice. Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper toweling to drain.
2. Halve avocados; peel and pit. Mash in a medium-size bowl.
3. Stir in diced tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, mayonnaise or... - 34.8755
Tasty Feta Cheese Salad
Arrange a bed of 2 cups lettuce on each of 2 salad plates; top each with 1/2 cup grated carrots.
Surround each portion of carrots with 1/2 of the cucumber slices and 1/2 of the sliced radishes.
Top each salad with 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts, then 2 ounces feta... - 27.2489
Salad Garnish Recipes By Category
Salad Garnish Ingredient: