- » Salad Croutons
Salad Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of salad croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for salad croutons recipes.
Romaine Salad With Croutons
Salad and croutons go together like icing and cake—but only if you pair them well. No one knows the art of doing that better than Chef Keith Snow who tosses up a quick salad with romaine lettuce and crunchy croutons. Try making it at home for a real... - 112.321
Farm Fresh Salad With Brie Croutons
A recipe courtesy of US Food Service and Beyond the Plate. This salad is bursting full of flavor from the strawberries, toasted walnuts, raspberry vinegarette and crispy goat cheese and brie croutons. And it's all about presentation right? Check out what USF... - 106.168
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 50.1961
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 47.8242
Caesar Salad With Toasted Croutons
Sprinkle salt and pepper in bottom of a wooden salad bowl.
Add garlic, mustard and lemon juice.
Mix until salt dissolves.
Add olive oil.
Stir until well blended.
Wash romaine well and dry leaves.
Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
Add to salad... - 47.2571
Caesar Salad With Parmesan Croutons
1) Rinse the romaine leaves, dry and refrigerate until needed.
2) Dressing: In a small bowl, mix the garlic, capers and anchovies into a paste with a fork.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4) Gradually whisk in... - 47.1826
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 46.2057
Spinach Salad With Croutons
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach and discard the thick stalks. Pat dry the spinach with paper towels.
2) In a large saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
3) Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to the olive oil.
4) Add garlic and grated rind of 1... - 46.0456
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.845
Chicken Liver Salad With Croutons
Dice the bread neatly and fry in oil until evenly browned.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Wash and dry the salad leaves and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Make a dressing of the olive oil and vinegar, seasoned with salt and pepper, gently toss the salad in it and... - 45.0146
Caesar Salad With Garlic Croutons
The night before, pour olive oil in a jar.
Cover and let stand overnight.
The next day, cut stale bread into cubes.
Saute cubes in one-quarter of the garlic oil until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Wash romaine lettuce and dry well.
Tear... - 44.375
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 43.2118
Curly Endive Caesar Salad With Croutons
Mash the garlic clove and add to the salad oil; let stand.
Prepare croutons by cutting each slice of bread in 5 strips one way, then across 5 times to make squares.
Spread out on baking sheet; pour a little garlic salad oil over.
Heat in extremely slow oven... - 41.9372
Chicory And Red Onion Salad With Pumpernickel Croutons
1) Rinse chicory thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels. Split into bite sized pieces and put in a plastic bag and refrigerate.
2) Chop the pumpernickel slices in cubes of 1 inch size.
3) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over... - 41.3944
Romaine Caesar Salad With Croutons
Combine garlic and vegetable oil in a small mixing bowl, cover and let stand several hours.
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, remove from heat.
Carefully lower egg into water using a slotted spoon, cover, and let stand I 1/2 minutes.
Remove egg from... - 40.7537
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 40.0694
Caesar Salad With Homemade Croutons
For the homemade croutons.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut sourdough bread into bite-size pieces.
Put them in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, then add the garlic powder and mix.
Bake until golden and crunchy, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Let cool to room... - 38.7575
1) Pre-heat the oven to 300°C.
2) In a large skillet, melt the margarine/butter.
3) Once removed from heat, mix in the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder (and Italian herb seasoning, if desired) .
4) Now add in the cubes of French bread... - 37.7376
Green Salad With Croutons
Heat oil in small skillet; saute garlic over moderate heat until lightly browned.
Remove garlic with slotted spoon; discard.
Add bread; saute, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine dressing ingredients in... - 37.507
Caesar Salad With Croutons
Crush garlic in a small bowl, pour over the oil, and let stand several hours.
Brown the croutons (preferably made from stale sourdough French bread) in 1/4 cup of the garlic oil, stirring often.
Tear romaine into a large salad bowl, sprinkle with salt, and... - 36.6304
Crispy Pork And Nectarine Salad With Garlic Croutons
Put all the prepared salad ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
Leave in a cool place if you are not serving straight away.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
Fry (saute) the bread cubes in a little oil with the garlic added until golden brown.
Drain... - 35.6092
Avocado Spinach Salad With Croutons
About 20 minutes before serving: In large salad bowl, toss spinach with lettuce, eggs, croutons, cheeses, avocados and onion.
Make dressing as label directs; pass with salad. - 35.2616
Spicy Salad Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and combine oil and seasonings in it.
3. Add bread cubes in it and toss to coat.
4. Take a non-stick baking sheet place the bread cubes
5. Sprinkle the oil and seasoning mix... - 34.7571
Salad With Herbed Croutons
1. Prepare corn bread in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan according to package directions, adding the parsley, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon cilantro with the liquid ingredients. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Toss... - 34.4186
Pork Salad With Tortilla Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut tortilla quarter into thin strips. Put on a small baking sheet and brush on both sides with oil. Bake until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Combine pork, lettuce, jicama, carrot, and pepper in a bowl. Add dressing and toss to... - 33.864
Watercress Salad With Croutons
1. Arrange the watercress and pinenuts in a salad bowl.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan over moderate heat. Add bread and fry until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Fry bacon in fat remaining in pan; drain on paper towels, then... - 33.4458
Western Salad With Croutons
Soak garlic in salad oil for 1 hour.
Break up lettuce and put in salad bowl, and sprinkle with Parmesan, blue cheese, salt and pepper.
Drizzle oil, then break egg over lettuce.
Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Add croutons, and toss lightly. - 32.7397
Caesar Salad And Garlic Croutons
1. Prepare the croutons. While they are baking, half-fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a simmer over moderate heat. Slide in the egg and cook for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, plunge the egg into cold water; when cool enough to handle, peel... - 32.5135
Romaine Salad With Garlic Anchovy Dressing And Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Toss bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil until lightly coated. Spread out bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Shake pan to turn cubes over and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until golden brown.
2. In a small bowl, mash... - 31.812
Spinach Salad With Croutons
Sprinkle salad bowl with salt.
Rub the cut sides of the garlic in the salt and all over the bottom and sides of the bowl.
Put spinach in bowl.
Add Croutons and some freshly ground pepper and toss lightly.
Add just enough French dressing to... - 31.745
Enlightened Caesar Salad With Tofu Croutons
Combine cornmeal and oregano; stir well.
Combine tofu and tamari; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle cornmeal mixture over tofu; toss gently to coat.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add tofu; cook 3 minutes... - 31.6884
Heat shortening in a deep fat fryer until deep fat thermometer reaches 350° F.
Place about 1/2 cup cubes in fryer basket, lower into fat and fry 10-15 seconds, turning, as needed, until evenly golden brown.
Lift out, drain on paper toweling, and fry... - 30.7195
Cucumber Tomato Chunky Cheese Salad With Jumbo Croutons
In large salad bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; stir in basil, oregano, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Trim cucumbers. With vegetable peeler, peel off strips 1/2 inch (1 cm) apart to create stripes. Cut into large chunks and add to bowl.
Slice... - 30.3724
Garden Salad With Croutons
Into bowl, tear greens into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups).
Pour dressing over greens; toss until leaves glisten.
Sprinkle with croutons and cheese. - 27.9685
Caesar Salad With Garlic Croutons
You can eat this Caesar Salad with almost any dish and the combination is near to perfect. Caesar Salad can be a great addition to a well thought about menu. Something worth making! - 27.9299
Mixed Green Salad With Croutons
Mixed Green Salad With Croutons is a yummy salad with an original taste. The texture and flavor of this salad is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Mixed Green Salad With Croutons recipe! - 25.4481
Italian Salad With Croutons
Toss bread cubes with 1/4 cup dressing
Bake on cookie sheet in preheated 350Â° F. oven 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
Combine in a salad bowl.assorted greens, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and bread cubes with 1/3 cup dressing.
Serve with... - 25.1949
Caesar Salad With Bagel Croutons
Preheat oven to 300°.
Place bagel cubes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine lettuce, cheese, and croutons in a large bowl.
Drizzle Creamy Caesar Dressing over salad; toss well. - 24.9668
Salad Croutons Recipes By Category