- » Salad Cream
Salad Cream Recipes
Salad cream is a condiment belonging to the English cuisine. This is often used as a salad dressing or a sauce for sandwich, pizza, burgers, and fried foods. It has a creamy texture and is pale yellow in color. Salad ... More »
Tasty Basil Cream Salad Dressing
This zesty, creamy dressing features basil and cream and adds great flavor for any salad you care to add this to. Serve it at your next party. It's sure to be an instant hit! For inspiration, follow the recipe given in the recipe. - 96.4009
Cream-crab Meat Salad
Cream-crab Meat Salad is different from other crab meat salads as it has cream in it. You can enjoy this salad as an appetizer or with some crackers as a dip. The cream cheese adds an amazing twist to the cream crab meat salad. - 52.0315
Cucumber Cream Mold
Cucumber cream mold is much like a salad than a side dish but is good to be served as side dish. Make this mushy cool cucumber mold for the St Patrick's and serve to your guests. - 50.0177
Radish And Cress Salad In Cream Dressing
Here's a great Radish And Cress Salad In Cream Dressing recipe that your palate will fall in love with! It is the perfect choice for a side dish or can either be served as an appetizer. I Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by aunts, mom,... - 49.2001
Strawberries And Cream Gelatin Salad
1) Drain the strawberries and set aside, preserving the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring 3/4 cup of the apple juice to boil; remove from heat.
3) Add gelatin, stirring until well dissolved.
4) Mix in the remaining apple juice and the reserved... - 48.5754
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
Set over a glass and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place... - 48.4293
Mixed Green Salad With Soured Cream And Blue Cheese Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream and vinegar. Whisk for 1 minute, until the cream thickens.
2) Crumble the blue cheese with hand and add to the cream.
3) With a fork, blend thoroughly by leaving some lumps.
4) Stir in milk, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 48.0136
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 47.3184
Mixed Fruit Grill With Spiced Lemon Cream
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the spiced lemon cream, in a small bowl, combine the cream and the dry milk.
Using a wire whisk or an electric mixer, beat until stiff... - 45.4677
Spring Salad With Roquefort Cream
1) Tear lettuce and chicory into bite sized pieces.
2) Take a salad bowl and arrange lettuce and chicory.
3) Add onion rings, tomato wedges, green pepper, anchoives, and cucumber.
4)Mix French dressing and mayonnaise, fold in cheese.
4)... - 44.9992
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
1) Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt. Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt.
2) Over a glass, set the strainer and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
3) In... - 44.931
1. Melt butter. Stir in flour.
2. Add salt, pepper, mustard and sugar.
3. Stir in the milk and bring to boil stirring carefully.
4. Cool slightly.
5. Beat egg yolks. Add sauce gradually, stirring well.
6. Return to fire and cook slowly till sauce thickens.
7.... - 44.5254
Cucumbers In Sesame Cream
1) Cut the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium size bowl, combine onions and cucumber.
3) In a 1-cup measure, mix all the other ingredients.
4) Spoon the dressing over the cucumber and onion.
5) Toss the cucumber and onion to combine... - 44.3797
1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin powder on top of 1 cup pineapple juice and let it stand for 5 minutes. Simmer the juice while stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and then stir in the remaining pineapple juice,... - 44.1039
Banana Cream Salad
This is a kick ass recipe for Banana Cream Salad which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my French please. The main ingredient in this recipe is Fruits. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! Banana Cream Salad need only 10 minutes from your... - 43.7629
Tropical Fruit Salad With Passion Fruit Cream
To prepare the tropical fruit salad, put the sugar, water and lime rind and juice into a small saucepan.
Heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 5 minutes, then strain into a mixing bowl.
Peel the mango, then cut the flesh... - 43.5425
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Cream Puff Shells
Place the chicken breasts in a large, deep skillet, and cover with the chicken broth and water.
Bring the liquid to a simmer.
Cover the pan and cook covered until the chicken is just cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, combine the... - 43.5178
Tortellini Bundles In Tomato Basil Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and allow the cream to boil till it is decreased to 1 cup.
3. Add basil and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Take away from heat and keep aside.
5. Whisk ½ cup... - 42.8597
1. Take a bowl and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
2. Place the yolks, butter, sugar and 2/3rds of the milk along with the vinegar and the seasonings on top of double boiler.
3. Blend the ingredients over the boiling water by stirring... - 42.845
California Shrimp Salad With Avocado Cream Dressing
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, mash avocado.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Coverwith plasticwrap placed directly on top of dressing.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 individual salad plates.
Top with a scoop (1/4 cup)... - 42.8247
Shrimp Salad With Dijon Cream
Bring a kettle of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp become firm and turn pink.
Drain; immediately plunge into cold water to stop cooking.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Refrigerate to chill.
In a medium bowl, combine... - 41.9109
Belgian Endive In Plum Brandy Cream
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives.
2) Soak them in salted water for 5-6 minutes to blanch them.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and then reduce heat.
4) Stir in endives and boil them for 30 minutes.
5) In the meantime, mix salt, sugar... - 41.6756
Cucumber Cream Salad
Early in day: Dissolve gelatin and salt in 1 cup hot water.
Add vinegar and onion.
Chill until syrupy; then beat in sour cream, 1/4 cup mayonnaise and cucumbers.
Pour into 6 individual molds.
Refrigerate until firm.
Unmold on salad greens.
Top each with... - 41.5653
Chicken Salad In Cream Puff Bowl
Combine water and butter in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Combine flour, celery seeds, and salt, add to butter mixture, stirring vigorously over medium-high heat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball.
Remove pan from heat, and let... - 41.4768
Winter Fruit Salad With Maple Cream
To prepare dressing, stir maple syrup into sour cream, mixing well. Cool.
Peel oranges and cut into 14-inch round slices.
Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise, then lengthwise; brush with lemon juice.
Arrange fruit in groups on lettuce-lined platter.
Place... - 41.3683
Old-fashioned Lettuce Salad Bowl
1) In a salad bowl, place the lettuce and green onion.
2) In a small bowl, place together cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir the cream mixture until mixed well.
4) Stream the cream mixture over lettuce, and toss well.
5)... - 41.3407
Strawberry Cream Gelatin Salad
In a large bowl, stir together the water and gelatin until the gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in the strawberries and pineapple.
Pour half of the mixture into an 11" X 7" X 1 1/2" baking dish.
Chill in the refrigerator about 30 minutes or until semi-firm.
Set the... - 41.2901
Cucumber Cream Salad
Dissolve Jello and salt in boiling water.
Add vinegar and onion juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in mayonnaise.
Whip sour cream until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Fold into Jello mixture.
Fold in cucumber and mix well.
Pour... - 39.6892
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.0036
Strawberry Cream Layered Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Mash bananas and combine with thawed strawberries and their juice, pineapple, and nuts.
Add gelatin mixture.
Pour half the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and chill until firm (about 1 1/2 hours).
Cover... - 38.8157
Peaches And Cream Salad
1. In a medium bowl, beat cheese until smooth and if necessary thin with half and half or milk.
2. Season with salt and pepper, stir in 1/2 cup nuts and keep aside.
3. Among 4 individual plates divide lettuce leaves and on each plate place 2 peach or... - 38.5393
Cucumber Lime Cream Mold
1 In a large bowl,dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
2 Stir in vinegar and chill until as thick as an unbeaten egg white.
3 Beat in sour cream; fold in the cucumbers and onion.
4 Pour into an 8-cup mold and chill for about 4 hours, or until... - 38.0075
Citrus And Mango Salad With Cream Dressing
Wash lettuce and arrange leaves on a serving plate.
Segment the oranges.
To make celery curls, slice the celery length wise leaving one end uncut.
Drop celery into iced water until it curls.
Arrange mango slices, orange segments, celery curls and cucumber on... - 37.8534
Bibb Lettuce In Cream
Wrap the lettuces in a kitchen towel and chill for 1 hour.
Tear apart and place in a glass or china bowl.
Stir the sugar into the vinegar until it is melted.
Stir in the cream.
Pour over the lettuce and toss.
Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
Just before... - 37.6857
Cranberry Cream Salad
1. In a pan of hot water dissolve gelatin and chill until thickened but not firm.
2. Using a fork, break up cranberry sauce.
3. Into first mixture stir sauce, celery and nuts and fold in sour cream.
4. Into 1-quart mold pour the mixture and chill until... - 37.429
Seafood Salad Sandwich With Cream Of Anything Soup
For seafood salad dressing: Cream first two ingredients completely.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
For salad: Top open-faced sandwiches with a lettuce leaf.
Divide seafood salad evenly among four slices.
Top each of the remaining 4 slices with 2 tomato slices... - 36.3221
Stacked Heirloom Tomato Salad With Ricotta Salata Cream
1. Prepare grill or grill pan.
2. Place bread on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray, grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Rub cut sides of halved garlic clove over one side of each bread slice. Set aside.
3.... - 36.273
Spring Salad With Roquefort Cream
Try out this excitingly new recipe for Spring Salad With Roquefort Cream. Amazingly simple, this Spring Salad With Roquefort Cream is sure to grace up any meal! - 36.2208
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Cream
In 8-cup (2 L) glass bowl, layer grapes, oranges, kiwifruit and grapefruit.
Sprinkle with sugar; sprinkle with orange juice and liqueur.
Do not stir.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
LIME CREAM: Up to 1 hour before serving, whip... - 35.8976
Salad Cream Recipes By Category