- » Sake Soy Marinade
Sake Soy Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sake soy marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sake soy marinade recipes.
Korean Beef With Sake Marinade
For best results, partially freeze meat before slicing.
Slice the beef into thin 2-inch strips, cutting against the grain.
Combine all marinade ingredients in small bowl.
Divide the marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags.
Divide meat between the 2... - 42.0945
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Pork Chops In Sake Marinade
Select a shallow dish just large enough to hold pork chops in a single layer.
In dish, stir together sake, onions, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic.
Lay chops in marinade; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day, turning chops over... - 39.0612
Sake Salmon Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sake, mirin, garlic, green onions, ginger, wasabi and sugar. Mix well.
2. Place fish in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Remove fish from... - 32.6948
1. In a large baking dish, combine soy sauce, sake, broth, sugar, ginger, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Drain off marinade from chicken. Bake chicken in... - 28.7736
Chicken Teriyaki With Sake
This Chicken Teriyaki tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously spiced and wined chicken for your next meal. I'd like to hear your suggestions for this Chicken Teriyaki. - 31.5825
Tarragon Marinade For Sirloin Steak
Line shallow glass baking dish with about 3/4 of the onion slices.
Squeeze lemon juice over onion; add 4 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour in oil, vinegar and wine.
Lay steak in marinade; spread remaining onion slices on... - 41.8603
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Soy Fluorinated Fried Chicken Nuggets
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
To prepare marinade, in bowl combine soy sauce; dry sherry, sake, or mirin; gingerroot; garlic; and sugar.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature; stir once or twice.
Roll the chicken pieces in... - 40.2659
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.8582
Teriyaki Ginger Marinade
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sake or sherry, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend water with cornstarch; stir into sauce.
Stir over medium heat 1 minute or until thickened.
Makes... - 33.8028
Sukiyaki Marinade 'grilled Striploin'
Do you enjoy experimenting with a variety of cuisines - here is the perfect way to combine Chinese marinade and American cooking style. In this video, chef uses soya sauce to marinate the beef striploin and then it is grilled as per desired doneness. Give it... - 106.221
Skewered Beef With Sesame Marinade
Cut meat against the grain into thin slices about 2 1/2 by.1/2 inch.
Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add meat strips to marinade.
Seal the bag securely and turn 2 or 3 times to coat the... - 43.7561
Roast Beef With Wasabi Marinade
1) Thoroughly clean the joint.
2) In a bowl,mix together all ingredientsand marinate joint, leaving for atleast 12 hours in fridge.
3) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 200° C.
4) Arrange joint in roasting tin, on trivet.
5) Allow... - 38.1082
Broiled Lobster In Soy Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate... - 35.7753
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.2117
1) In a saucepan, mix sake or dry sherry, sweet sherry, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes and cool.
3) Marinate the squabs in the mixture and let it marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
4) Oil a... - 42.607
Braised Marinated Duck
1) Cut the duck into small pieces and remove as much as fat as possible.
2) In a bowl, mix together sake or sherry, salt, pepper, ginger and Ac-€™cent.
3) Marinate the duck in it for 4 hours or overnight.
4) Drain the duck reserving... - 46.4459
Wash and trim spinach, then blanch and drain.
Wash mushrooms and cut in half.
Cut tofu into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Slice meat against the grain into thin strips about 2 to 3... - 42.6995
Combine all ingredients except catfish.
Marinate fish in sauce for 1 hour.
Broil over charcoal, 5 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with marinade. - 28.5294
Gingered Beef Sticks
1. To make marinade, place spring onions, ginger, black peppercorns, soy sauce, sugar and sake or sherry, if using, in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat and marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2.... - 28.4614
Skewered Chicken Pieces
Mix together soy sauce, sake or sherry, sugar, and pepper; bring to a boil.
Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 30 minutes, put chicken pieces on skewer, and broil; or, put on grill or hibachi.
Brush with extra marinade during cooking, turning to brown... - 24.8289
Chicken Teriyaki En Brochettes
1. Take a 1 ½ quart mixing bowl and prepare a marinade by mixing soy sauce, sake, grate ginger and sugar. Add chicken to the marinade and allow to refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat broiler before use.
3. Take 20 skewers and arrange the... - 39.0769
Japanese Yellow Tail Teriyaki
1) In a bowl, add the marinade ingredients, blend well.
2) In a flat dish, marinate the fillets for about 30 min, lightly dust with the flour, reserve the marinade.
3) In a frying pan with heated ... - 43.6474
Place fish in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
For the marinade, combine soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, sugar, mustard, gingerroot, and garlic.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the... - 33.2749
Ika No Tsukeyaki
Remove the tentacles from the squid, then rub away the outer skin.
Put the soy sauce, sake or sherry and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and pour the mixture into a large shallow dish.
Arrange the... - 32.9516
Beef Dashi Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large, shallow dish.
Arrange the steaks in the mixture and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade, drying on kitchen towels, and reserve the... - 37.6248
1. Combine MARINADE ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over fish, refrigerate, and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes. Turn fish once.
2. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fish and cook until delicately... - 32.9556
Korean Rib Eye Meat Barbecue "blugogi" Asian
Learn how to you can make this very easy Korean barbecue at home with your own grill. Korean rib eye meat barbecue in soy sauce and sake marinade wrapped with carrot, grilled onion and red lettuce. Meat is grilled to perfection. This Asian dish is so popular... - 0
First, prepare the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized shallow bowl, beating until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the chicken pieces and baste well.
Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning and basting the chicken from time... - 33.6547
Classic Chicken Teriyaki With Turnip Chrysanthemums
1. Prepare optional TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Score chicken in several places so it will lay flat. Pierce both sides of chicken with a fork for better flavor absorption. Mix MARINADE ingredients, add chicken, and set aside for... - 35.4231
Fillet Steaks Teriyaki
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow dish.
Add the steaks and baste them well with the marinade.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Reserve 4... - 38.2693
Teriyaki Chicken Broiled
My wife and I arque over this one. she like a bit sweet (broiled), and I likes it less sweet, cooked in a frying pan (stir fried). So I'm going to give her what she want. (I have to! or otherwise she will make me sleep on the sofa tonight!) - 106.721
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 38.4811
Japanese Chicken Yakitori
For marinade: Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Simmer for 1 minute; cool.
Alternately thread chicken and green onions onto wooden skewers.
Prepare hibachi or barbecue, or preheat broiler.
Dip skewers into marinade, coating well.
Cook for 3 to 4 inches... - 39.3446
First prepare the spareribs.
Using a sharp knife, carefully open out the flesh to make three 'wings', then criss-cross all of the meat (and bone) with small, deep incisions, taking care not to cut through the meat entirely.
To make the marinade, combine all... - 39.6539
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish.
Put the steak pieces into the marinade and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and... - 39.6969
Traditional Tai Chazuke
If fish is a regular feature in your menu then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare the Traditional Tai Chazuke which is a Japanese delicacy. Treat your family to this sumptuous dish and grab some compliments. - 142.248
Place beef in glass or plastic bowl.
Mix soy sauce, sake, oil, ginger root, sugar, and garlic; pour over beef.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Thread 6 beef cubes on each of 5 skewers; brush with marinade.
Set oven control to... - 34.0077
Microwaved Beef Teriyaki
Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl combine soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture; let stand at room... - 34.3978
In saucepan combine soy sauce, water, sake or sherry, sugar, and gingerroot.
Boil 1 minute; cool.
Marinate chicken livers, chicken cubes, and onion in soy mixture for 15 to 30 minutes at room temperature; turn once.
Drain, reserving marinade.
On skewers... - 32.7974
Char Grilled Beef Teriyaki
Combine soy sauce; mirin, sake, or sherry; sugar; mustard; and garlic.
Cut partially frozen meat into thin strips.
Thaw meat completely.
Add to marinade and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Thread meat strips accordion-style on small skewers.
Grill... - 27.5047
Chinese Barbecued Ribs
Have spareribs cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place ribs in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over ribs.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Remove ribs from marinade, reserving marinade.
Arrange ribs meaty sides up in... - 33.0901
1) In a saucepan, cook onions, ginger, soy sauce, sake or sherry, horseradish and sugar over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Oil a broiling tray.
3) Brush the chicken with the mixture and leave it to marinate for 15 minutes.
4) Place the... - 40.4102
Chinese Roast Chicken
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Combine soy sauce, sake, brown sugar, ginger root, garlic and onions. Pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
3. Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and bake in oven,... - 29.8492
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.4252
Tori No Sakamushi
Put the chicken meat slices into a shallow dish and pour over the sake or sherry.
Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
Pat the chicken dry with kitchen... - 29.8718
1) Mix together the sake or sherry, soy sauce, oil, garlic and ginger.
2) Pour the mixture all over the chicken and marinade it for 2 hours.
3) Occasionally turn the chicken oven during the marinating period in order to keep the pieces well coated with... - 37.2519
In saucepan stir together brown sugar, soy, sake, onion, and garlic.
Cook and stir over low heat till sugar dissolves.
Cook, uncovered, till like thin syrup, about 5 minutes more; cool.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over... - 38.0184
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.2564
Grilled Pork With Couscous
Trim fat and silvery membranes from pork tenderloins.
Fold thin end of each tenderloin under to make meat evenly thick; tie to secure.
Set a heavy-duty plastic bag in a shallow pan.
In bag, combine soy sauce, sake, honey, ginger, and garlic.
Add pork; seal... - 38.4861
Thinly slice beef across the grain in bite-size strips. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture and let stand 15 minutes at... - 31.366
Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger root, and 1/4 cup water.
Boil 1 minute; cool.
Marinate chicken livers, Chicken cubes, and scallion pieces in soy mixture for 15 to 30 minutes; turn once.
On short wooden skewers thread a chicken cube, a chicken liver... - 31.0627
Mirin Glazed Halibut
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a medium saucepan, bring the mirin and sake to a simmer. Add the marudaizu shoyu and light brown sugar and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the dried red chiles and let cool to room... - 27.9783
Oriental Style Pork Tenderloins
Fold and tie thin end of each tenderloin under to give meat an even thickness.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, broth, sake, sugar, garlic, and, if desired, food coloring.
Add tenderloins and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or... - 33.5434
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Ginger Chicken With Sweet Red Peppers And Cashews
1. With a sharp knife, slice chicken on the diagonal into thin slices. In a bowl, combine soy sauce and sake; marinate chicken in mixture for 1 hour.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add ginger root, green onions and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Drain chicken,... - 31.8044
Miso Chicken In Bean Paste
Combine all ingredients except the chicken, oil, and white wine.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove the thighs and pat dry with paper towels, reserving the marinade.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
Lightly brown... - 39.0449
Chinese Barbecued Pork
Slice pork into thin strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add pork strips, seal bag securely, and turn it several times to coat pork.
Refrigerate and marinate for 4 to 6 hours, turning... - 43.4568
Guniku No Amiyaki
First make the marinade.
Fry the sesame seeds gently in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'pop'.
Transfer them to a mortar and crush with a pestle to release the oil.
Put the crushed seeds into a large shallow bowl and mix thoroughly with all the... - 37.7182
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Mix together marinade ingredients.
Place chicken in marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours, turning occasionally.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Place skin-side-down in greased baking pan.
Bake in 450Â°F oven for 15... - 37.4861
Chinese Barbecued Ribs
1) Cut the spareribs cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Take a shallow glass or plastic dish and place ribs in it.
3) Now mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour this mixture over ribs.
5) Cover the ribs and let it sit in refrigeration 2... - 40.1521
Marinated Gingered Shrimp
Cook shrimp as directed on package; drain.
Arrange shrimp in single layer in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Heat soy sauce to boiling; add ginger root.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.6835
Japanese Style Chargrilled Flounder
1. Rinse the fish and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut a few slashes into both sides of each fish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sake or wine, oil, lemon juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large, shallow dish.
3. Place the fish in the marinade... - 39.3014
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.0122
Slice the beef into thin strips against the grain.
Put the strips in a ceramic dish.
Whisk together all the marinade ingredients, pour over the beef and stir to coat thoroughly.
Set aside for about 30 minutes.
Preheat a wok.
Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, swirl... - 44.7751
In a pan, combine spy, sherry, and sugar.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Skin and bone chicken thighs rinse meat, pat dry, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Also rinse and pat dry chicken livers; cut... - 35.8174
Garlic Skewered Shrimp
Well, I tried this Garlic Skewered Shrimp for pure enjoyment sake and it turned out much more better than expected. And hence I thought I will give you a few tips when it comes to preparing Garlic skewered shrimp dishes at home. Will turn out to be great... - 35.8057
Honeyed Chicken Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish and set aside.
Heat the honey in a small saucepan until it liquefies slightly.
Remove the pan from the heat and brush the honey mixture generously over the chicken breasts.
Arrange the chicken in... - 39.8988
Chicken Teriyaki With Orange Juice
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender and mix well.
Pour into deep bowl and add chicken.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 days, turning occasionally.
When ready to cook, preheat broiler.
Arrange chicken pieces in shallow pan.
Broil about 6 inches... - 31.7117
Sukiyaki With Crispy Spinach
Put the beef strips into a large shallow dish and pour over the sake or sherry and soy sauce.
Sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside at room temperature to marinate for at least 4 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 43.0873
Pork With Spring Onions
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a medium bowl, remove the peel and finely chop the garlic.
3) Now add the garlic, soy sauce, sake, cornstarch, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the pork. Mix well and put aside.
4) Cut the snow peas crosswise in... - 46.0249
Baked Korean Style Spicy Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl take chicken wings; add in sake, black pepper and milk.
2. Marinade for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. For making Sauce – In a bowl take gochujang, korean red chili pepper, soy sauce, honey,... - 106.025
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 42.9362
Wash chicken, place it in plastic bag.
Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
(If you place the bag in a bowl, it is easy to pour in the liquid.) Tie the bag and stir all around so the chicken is coated with the marinade.
Refrigerate 2 to... - 37.9962
Thin Pork Chops Orient Ale
1. Prepare marinade: In 13" by 9" baking dish, mix first 5 ingredients. Add pork chops and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chops once.
2. About 15 minutes before serving, with tongs, remove chops from marinade and... - 22.9739
Grilled Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Place remaining mixture in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove fish from... - 30.9573
Easy Fish And Onions
1) Cut the fish in 1/2-inch squares.
2) In a bowl, make a mixture of soy sauce and ginger, soak the fish in it for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
4) Roll the fish in cornstarch.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and brow... - 45.3329
Reba Nira - Stir Fried Pork Liver And Nira Garlic Chives
1. In a bowl of cold water, place the liver pieces, lightly rinse and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the liver from the bowl and place on a mesh strainer and rinse with clean water. Drain on a paper towel and soak off the excess... - 0
Pasanjeok is a mouth-watering Korean dish, which is quite simple to make. The taste of the dish gets enhanced, if served with hot steamed rice or kimchi. Take a look at the recipe video. - 108.925
Spicy Pork And Kimchi Stir Fry
This Korean dish is not meant for the weak hearted! It fiery and garlicky and perfect for a cold day! Pork belly and kimchi are fried together until the flavors meld. Pork and cabbage instinctively go together. It’s one of those universal combinations that... - 109.975
Grilled Vegetables & Chicken With Toasted Sesame Sauce
Combine sherry, soy sauce, and oil.
Mix half of the liquid with the chicken, the remaining half with the vegetables.
If made ahead, cover and chill both mixtures up to 2 hours.
Place chicken on a grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals (you... - 39.8352
1. Cut beef into thin slices and put into 2-quart glass baking dish. Mix soy sauce, sherry and sugar; pour over meat. Set aside to marinate about 30 minutes.
2. Slice onions and put over meat. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH;... - 32.187
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 49.9218
West Indian Lamb Shoulder
Mix together in a large bowl the garlic, boiling water, honey and soy sauce.
Roll the meat in the mixture, cover and refrigerate 24 hours before cooking.
Remove meat from marinade.
Place in an 8 x 13-inch (20 x 33 cm) glass dish.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) of... - 37.5434
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
Tender Korean Beef Skewers With Vegetables (pasanjeok)
If you like trying out food from different cuisines then give this Korean appetizer Pasanjeok a try. It is fit to be on you’re your next party menu! Beef and fresh vegetables are lightly battered and fried until crispy and golden brown. Serve it with... - 105.171
Chicken And Vegetable Yakitori
1. In a nonreactive small saucepan, combine the sake, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until reduced to 2/3 cup, about 10 minutes. Pour into a medium bowl and let cool to room temperature.... - 35.244
This Chicken Teriyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegetarian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have chicken items in their plates! - 39.3792
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
This Microwave Sukiyaki consists of a casserole of wined and sauced beef tenderloin along with an assortment of vegetables. Try this out with a bowl of hot rice for a meal. Please do come back to tell me if you like this Microwave Sukiyaki. - 37.227
Tropical Grilled Salmon With Salsa
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth and remove on to a flat plate.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 20 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1... - 38.2008
Korean Barbecue Ribs
Ever wondered what makes Korean Barbecue ribs so delicious? Now if you have been visiting Korean restaurants very often to do enjoy Korean Barbecue Ribs, then the rush is over. Tamar is revealing the secret ingredient for Korean Barbecues. It’s a apple pear... - 129.56