- » Sake Soy Marinade
Sake Soy Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sake soy marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sake soy marinade recipes.
Korean Beef With Sake Marinade
For best results, partially freeze meat before slicing.
Slice the beef into thin 2-inch strips, cutting against the grain.
Combine all marinade ingredients in small bowl.
Divide the marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags.
Divide meat between the 2... - 40.8724
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 21.3597
Pork Chops In Sake Marinade
Select a shallow dish just large enough to hold pork chops in a single layer.
In dish, stir together sake, onions, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic.
Lay chops in marinade; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day, turning chops over... - 36.4685
Sake Salmon Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sake, mirin, garlic, green onions, ginger, wasabi and sugar. Mix well.
2. Place fish in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Remove fish from... - 31.6279
1. In a large baking dish, combine soy sauce, sake, broth, sugar, ginger, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Drain off marinade from chicken. Bake chicken in... - 26.9898
Chicken Teriyaki With Sake
This Chicken Teriyaki tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously spiced and wined chicken for your next meal. I'd like to hear your suggestions for this Chicken Teriyaki. - 29.402
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 30.3727
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 35.0759
Soy Fluorinated Fried Chicken Nuggets
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
To prepare marinade, in bowl combine soy sauce; dry sherry, sake, or mirin; gingerroot; garlic; and sugar.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature; stir once or twice.
Roll the chicken pieces in... - 38.8838
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.2285
Teriyaki Ginger Marinade
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sake or sherry, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend water with cornstarch; stir into sauce.
Stir over medium heat 1 minute or until thickened.
Makes... - 32.6004
Skewered Beef With Sesame Marinade
Cut meat against the grain into thin slices about 2 1/2 by.1/2 inch.
Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add meat strips to marinade.
Seal the bag securely and turn 2 or 3 times to coat the... - 41.1394
Tarragon Marinade For Sirloin Steak
Line shallow glass baking dish with about 3/4 of the onion slices.
Squeeze lemon juice over onion; add 4 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour in oil, vinegar and wine.
Lay steak in marinade; spread remaining onion slices on... - 39.7116
Roast Beef With Wasabi Marinade
1) Thoroughly clean the joint.
2) In a bowl,mix together all ingredientsand marinate joint, leaving for atleast 12 hours in fridge.
3) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 200° C.
4) Arrange joint in roasting tin, on trivet.
5) Allow... - 39.509
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.3958
Broiled Lobster In Soy Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate... - 37.8451
1) In a saucepan, mix sake or dry sherry, sweet sherry, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes and cool.
3) Marinate the squabs in the mixture and let it marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
4) Oil a... - 42.3527
Braised Marinated Duck
1) Cut the duck into small pieces and remove as much as fat as possible.
2) In a bowl, mix together sake or sherry, salt, pepper, ginger and Ac-€™cent.
3) Marinate the duck in it for 4 hours or overnight.
4) Drain the duck reserving... - 45.8577
Wash and trim spinach, then blanch and drain.
Wash mushrooms and cut in half.
Cut tofu into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Slice meat against the grain into thin strips about 2 to 3... - 40.8187
Combine all ingredients except catfish.
Marinate fish in sauce for 1 hour.
Broil over charcoal, 5 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with marinade. - 26.1666
Chinese Pork Chops
This Chinese Pork Chops recipe is open to changes but is best cooked the Chinese way. Chinese Pork Chops is a fantastic way of cooking pork chops. And so, do not miss out on it! - 27.4641
Grilled Sukiyaki Striploin And Skewered Mushrooms
Do you enjoy experimenting with a variety of cuisines - here is the perfect way to combine Chinese marinade and American cooking style. In this video, chef uses soya sauce to marinate the beef striploin and then it is grilled as per desired doneness. Give it... - 98.8176
Skewered Chicken Pieces
Mix together soy sauce, sake or sherry, sugar, and pepper; bring to a boil.
Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 30 minutes, put chicken pieces on skewer, and broil; or, put on grill or hibachi.
Brush with extra marinade during cooking, turning to brown... - 22.3764
Chicken Teriyaki En Brochettes
1. Take a 1 ½ quart mixing bowl and prepare a marinade by mixing soy sauce, sake, grate ginger and sugar. Add chicken to the marinade and allow to refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat broiler before use.
3. Take 20 skewers and arrange the... - 39.7166
Gingered Beef Sticks
1. To make marinade, place spring onions, ginger, black peppercorns, soy sauce, sugar and sake or sherry, if using, in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat and marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2.... - 27.9192
Japanese Yellow Tail Teriyaki
1) In a bowl, add the marinade ingredients, blend well.
2) In a flat dish, marinate the fillets for about 30 min, lightly dust with the flour, reserve the marinade.
3) In a frying pan with heated ... - 45.8404
Place fish in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
For the marinade, combine soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, sugar, mustard, gingerroot, and garlic.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the... - 32.1652
Ika No Tsukeyaki
Remove the tentacles from the squid, then rub away the outer skin.
Put the soy sauce, sake or sherry and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and pour the mixture into a large shallow dish.
Arrange the... - 30.4186
1. Combine MARINADE ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over fish, refrigerate, and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes. Turn fish once.
2. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fish and cook until delicately... - 34.4275
First, prepare the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized shallow bowl, beating until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the chicken pieces and baste well.
Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning and basting the chicken from time... - 31.825
Beef Dashi Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large, shallow dish.
Arrange the steaks in the mixture and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade, drying on kitchen towels, and reserve the... - 35.8713
Fillet Steaks Teriyaki
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow dish.
Add the steaks and baste them well with the marinade.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Reserve 4... - 36.9941
Teriyaki Chicken Broiled
My wife and I arque over this one. she like a bit sweet (broiled), and I likes it less sweet, cooked in a frying pan (stir fried). So I'm going to give her what she want. (I have to! or otherwise she will make me sleep on the sofa tonight!) - 84.0942
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 39.6323
Japanese Chicken Yakitori
For marinade: Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Simmer for 1 minute; cool.
Alternately thread chicken and green onions onto wooden skewers.
Prepare hibachi or barbecue, or preheat broiler.
Dip skewers into marinade, coating well.
Cook for 3 to 4 inches... - 37.8698
Classic Chicken Teriyaki With Turnip Chrysanthemums
1. Prepare optional TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Score chicken in several places so it will lay flat. Pierce both sides of chicken with a fork for better flavor absorption. Mix MARINADE ingredients, add chicken, and set aside for... - 37.3056
First prepare the spareribs.
Using a sharp knife, carefully open out the flesh to make three 'wings', then criss-cross all of the meat (and bone) with small, deep incisions, taking care not to cut through the meat entirely.
To make the marinade, combine all... - 37.2773
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish.
Put the steak pieces into the marinade and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and... - 37.0871