- » Sake Broth
Sake Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sake Broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sake Broth recipes.
1. In a large baking dish, combine soy sauce, sake, broth, sugar, ginger, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Drain off marinade from chicken. Bake chicken in... - 28.7736
Sake Clam Soup
Scrub the clams and wash thoroughly.
Bring the dashi OR the broth and clam juice to a boil; drop the clams and onions into it and cook over medium heat until clams open.
Stir in the parsley, soy sauce, and saki.
Serve in deep plates. - 30.4314
Wash and trim spinach, then blanch and drain.
Wash mushrooms and cut in half.
Cut tofu into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Slice meat against the grain into thin strips about 2 to 3... - 42.6995
Combine beef, flour, eggs, salt and pepper.
Mix lightly, shape into small balls.
Place in greased baking pan and bake at 400° for 14-17 minutes.
Mix cornstarch, sugar, shoyu, beef broth, sake, ginger and garlic and cook until thick.
Add meatballs and... - 40.3421
Braised Meat And Potato
1) In a heavy skillet, stir-fry the onion, pork, carrot and ginger in vegetable oil for 3-4 min over a low heat.
2) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, soy sauce, sake and dashi broth, blend well and stir into skillet.
3) Cook further until most of the... - 39.725
Ginger Turkey Stir Fry
1. Whisk together the broth, sake, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and soy sauce in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Add 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, swirl to coat the pan,... - 33.247
Oriental Style Pork Tenderloins
Fold and tie thin end of each tenderloin under to give meat an even thickness.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, broth, sake, sugar, garlic, and, if desired, food coloring.
Add tenderloins and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or... - 33.5434
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 43.0801
1) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the dipping sauce; chill.
2) Drain, cut the tofu into 10-12 pieces and dust them with the potato starch.
3) In a saucepan with salted boiling water, add... - 42.774
Sukiyaki Marinade 'grilled Striploin'
Do you enjoy experimenting with a variety of cuisines - here is the perfect way to combine Chinese marinade and American cooking style. In this video, chef uses soya sauce to marinate the beef striploin and then it is grilled as per desired doneness. Give it... - 106.221
1) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper and Ac-€™cent.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and brown steak in it.
3) Push to one side of the pan and pour ½ cup soy sauce mixture over it.
4) Add the onions, celery,... - 45.3277
Cut the meat crossgrain in paper-thin slices.
(Slightly frozen meat is easier to slice thin.) Combine the soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper, and Ac'cent.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the steak in it.
Push to one side of the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the... - 41.8264
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.2117
Oriental Chicken With Pea Pods & Rice
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir sesame seed until golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove sesame seed from pan and set aside.
Remove ends and strings from pea pods.
In pan, bring 3 inches water to boiling; add peas.
Cook, uncovered, just until peas... - 39.0196
Tofu And Vegetable Scramble
1) In a skillet with oil, saute the tofu, carrot and mushrooms gently over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the dashi broth, soy sauce, sugar, sake and salt, blend well; add the string beans and cook further until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
3)... - 39.903
Kung Pao Wonton Soup
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, peanuts, 2 tablespoons of the onions and hoisin sauce.
2) Now, brush the edges of a wonton wrap with water.
3) Put some chicken mixture on half part of wonton wrap.
4) Fold it over the mixture to for a... - 45.9533
Cool Pork Platter With Zucchini & Wheat Berries
To a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium high heat, add oil.
When hot, add pork and brown well, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain fat from pan and discard.
Add broth, ginger, sake, soy, garlic, and onions.
Cover and simmer gently until a thermometer inserted into the center of... - 41.549
Stuffed Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, bamboo shoot, shiitake mushrooms and add the filling seasonings, blend well; shape the mixture into 8 ovals.
2) Chop off the hard portion of the cabbage leaves, place... - 40.0806
Sardine Dumpling Soup
1) Dice the fillets into small pieces on a cutting board.
2) Grind the pieces into a paste in a food processor, season well, shape fillet mixture into small dumplings.
3) Add the dumplings to heated dashi broth, on boiling add all the remaining... - 41.437
Spicy Shrimp And Broccoli
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, corn starch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet, heat it and oil to it.
3) Add... - 43.7786
Chicken In Orange Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, orange juice, soy sauce, corn starch, orange peel and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add chicken and... - 40.8597
Rice With Bamboo Shoots
1) Remove 2-3 outer layers of the shoot and trim 1 inch tip; make a deep cut vertically on the shoot towards its center.
2) In water from washing rice submerge the shoots and allow to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer for 40-50 min until... - 36.4851
1) In a large skillet , saute the chicken, carrot, onion, and potato in sesame oil over gentle heat for about 2 min.
2) Stir in the dashi broth allow to boil, skim any scum on the surface, add sake and lower the... - 40.8764
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and let it stand for ten minutes
2. Mix well again before serving
3. Serve with Japanese butterfly shrimp or tempura - 33.8278
Scrambled Chicken And Rice
Cut the chicken and mushrooms in paper-thin slices.
In a deep skillet, combine the dashi OR the broth and clam juice, soy sauce, and sake.
Bring to a boil and add the chicken, mushrooms, and onions.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is... - 35.0816
Wakame Seaweed Miso Soup
1) Thinly slice the deep fried tofu on removing excess oil by rinsing in hot water .
2) In a saucepan, allow the dashi broth to boil; reduce the heat to add the miso- broth mixture.
3) Further add the sliced tofu,... - 35.1344
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.4856
Chicken Rice Soup
1) In a saucepan, allow the dashi broth to boil over a medium heat; add the chicken, shiitake mushrooms, salt, sake, soy sauce, and rice stir well and simmer for about 3 min.
2) When the rice becomes soft, stir in the beaten eggs and
cook for... - 38.4412
Radish Rice Curry
This is a very famous dish and is called Daikon Meshi in Japan. This is a delicious and simple meal which you can cook for your family. I'm sure you'll like it. - 99.2782
Udon Noodles In A Pot
1. If using shiitake mushrooms, soak in 2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross design on caps. Add caps, 1... - 37.9359
Halloween Special Eggplant Witch
As Halloween is nearing and if you're looking for some great recipes, then this is it. The Chef makes Halloween Special Eggplant Witch in the video. It looks great and tastes delicious too! - 99.8559
Tempura is a famous Japanese recipe. Tempura gets its taste from deep fry Seafood served with vegetable and flavored with lemon. Tempura is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.3357
Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) In a large pan, add the carrot, konnyaku, tofu pouch, snow peas, and mushroom alongwith the flavoring stock and simmer for 6- 7 min, or until carrot are tender; drain well.
2) With a mortar and pestle, grind the... - 40.2472
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528
Braised Five Vegetables
1) In a skillet, braise the chiken in soy sauce and sugar for 2 min and keep aside.
2) In a large pot, saute the konnayaku, lotus root, burdock root and shiitake mushrooms, in oil for 1/2-1 min; add the... - 40.4877
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 107.419
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.7703
1. In a wok or deep 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and keep warm.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok; add the... - 32.9357
Fried Rice With Shrimps And Vegetables
This fried rice with shrimps and vegetables is an easy way to take care of your Asian food's craving. Take a look for the cooking tips and get started, the ingredients can vary as per your choice, so make it A' la you. You will love it for its simple and... - 126.553
Miso Braised Mackerel
1) In a strainer lay the fillets and pour over boiling water.
2) In a pan with water, add sake then submerge the fillets and cook over medium heat until boiling; when the fillets are almost half cooked, add mirin,... - 33.4495
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a small saucepan combine the taro root and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or till tender.
Rinse with cold water.
In large saucepan... - 45.9377
Savory Egg Custard
1) In four heatproof containers, add the chicken, shrimps, shiitake mushrooms, and ginkgo nuts.
2) In a large bowl, add the dashi broth, mirin, salt, soy sauce, and beaten eggs, blend well; pour the bowl mixture into... - 41.6699
Tasty Clam Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
2) Put the clams and onions into it.
3) Cook over medium heat until clams open.
4) Stir in the soy sauce and sake.
5) Serve hot in deep bowl plates. - 37.9771
1. Have the butcher divide the chicken in half and cut or chop both halves into one-and-one-half-inch cubes with the bones.
2. Place the pieces in a heavy saucepan and cover with chicken stock or water. Add a little salt and simmer gently, uncovered,... - 36.6418
Place the pork in a bowl, pour on the sake, work it into the meat with your fingers and let stand for 30 minutes.
Place the pork in a pot with water to cover, and simmer for one hour over a low heat, skimming.
Remove the pork and cut it into four... - 35.349
Nibuta Simmered Pork
Nibuta Simmered Pork is a Korean dish with a scrumptious taste, try out and enjoy! - 111.08
Japanese Style Noodle Soup
If you're using the dried mushrooms, reconstitute them by soaking them in warm water for 30 minutes.
Sliver the mushrooms, discarding the tough stems.
Combine the mushrooms, clam juice, 3 cups of the water, the bok choy, wine, soy sauce, and salt in a large... - 40.9692
1.Start by soaking the dashi kombu seaweed into the water for about 1 hour.
2.Remove the outer skin of daikon radish. Shred the radish into 2 inch strips.
3.Just like daikon, slice the carrot into strips.
4.Cut the long green onion into 1/inch... - 87.5243
Japanese Sweet Sour Pork
In bowl stir together the flour, water, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce till smooth.
Beat egg white till stiff peaks form.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Dip pork pieces into flour mixture to coat.
Fry, a few at a time, in deep hot fat (375°) about 5 minutes or till... - 44.223
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.0122
Ikameshi - Rice Stuffed Squids
1. Start by cleaning the squid. Remove the cuttle bone and clean the inside with a spoon.
2. Remove the head from the arms, and remove the suckers. Also remove the beak and keep the arms aside.
3. Repeat the process and clean the remaining... - 89.9255
A hearty beef and vegetable stew with Asian spice that is quick to prepare and good to eat. This video prepare nikujaga which is a Japanese form of beef stew with yam and vegetables. Loaded with Asian spices, this is a wonderful stew especially suited to... - 101.63
Savory Dinner Egg Custard
When Savory Dinner Egg Custard can be made at home, why go to a restaurant for it? If you have a lot of Egg on hand then dish is the recipe you should opt for. Indulge yourself in this dish as Side Dish. I am sure this super delicious Japanese dish is gonna... - 43.3165
Want to impress your family with a Japanese meal? Try making Okowa which is Japanese Sticky rice with Chef Marie as she shows the real recipe for making it perfectly. One would need a few Japanese ingredients like cooking sake, dashi seasoning and soy sauce... - 119.988
Korean Katsu Fusion - Donkkaseu Recipe With Special Guest Qiranger
Korean donkkaseu is the Korean version of schnitzel. But it is a level up for its sumptuous filling inside and if you go that extra step, it becomes a whole new recipe. Take a look at this fabulous recipe that comes together wonderfully with a little bit of... - 106.635
Swordfish With Miso Mustard Sauce
Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly blended.
Brush one side of the fish steaks with a little sauce and place them sauce side up on a rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes, turn, and... - 34.1553
Looking for a great suggestion for your next party's menu. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure for making Classic Tonjiru which is a traditional Japanese Pork and Vegetable Miso Soup. Your guests will certainly call to take the recipe from... - 144.741
Spinach Sukiyaki With Rice
For easier slicing freeze beef until partially frozen.
Cut beef across grain into thin slices (1/8 -inch or less); cut slices 2 inches long.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; stir in soy sauce, sherry or sake, sugar, salt and pepper; reserve.
Prepare... - 43.5884
The name Chirashizushi comes from the word Chirashi, which literally means scattered. It is often served to celebrate special events especially Hinamatsuri, Girls' Day on March 3rd annually. - 0
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 30.0853
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 100.782
Imoni is a type of meat soup, usually consumed during end of summer and starts of autumn, and is mostly cooked outdoors. Watch the video to learn more. - 0
Wondering what to make for a dinner party or a romantic date where you want to impress. This Japanese Sukiyaki is a simple dish with a definite ‘wow’ factor! Thinly sliced beef and assorted vegetables are simmered in a sweet and salty sauce. This dish is... - 104.432
Freeze Dried Tofu And Shrimp
1. Soak freeze-dried tofu in warm water until soft (1-2 hours). Weigh down with plate or drop-lid so that tofu is entirely immersed. When soft, rinse in cold water and squeeze out excess water by pressing tofu between palms. Repeat until water no longer comes... - 37.7914
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588