- » Sage Rub Roast Turkey
Sage Rub Roast Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sage rub roast turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sage rub roast turkey recipes.
Roasted Turkey With Sage
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 Remove excess fat from the turkey.
3 Using paper towels, dry the turkey inside out.
4 Sprinkle the cavity with lemon juice and rub over the skin.
5 Sprinkle the cavity with seasoning.
6 ... - 42.6955
Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze
Position an oven rack on the second-lowest level in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Have ready a large roasting pan with a roasting rack, preferably V-shaped, set in the pan.
Place the onion, garlic, apples, thyme, and sage inside the chest cavity of... - 43.7309
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 125.727
Roast Goose With Sage, Onion And Apple Stuffing
Geese seem to personify the festive spirit of Christmas and in recent years they have been gaining in popularity over the previously ubiquitous turkey.
The meat of a goose is fairly rich and fatty, and so a sharp, fruity stuffing will complement it very... - 37.6749
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 42.9017
If it's the advent of Thanksgiving or Christmas and you would like to celebrate the special occasion with Roasted Turkey in the authentic style that your mom made, here is the recipe for you. There can be nothing like a perfect roast holding everyone's... - 107.643
Turkey With American Stuffing
Turkey with american stuffing is a filling and savory turkey preparation made with breadcubes, apple and vegetable stuffing. Flavored with herbs like sage and rosemary, the turkey with american stuffing has a nutty crunch to it with added walnuts in it.... - 42.7617
Maple Glazed Roast Turkey Breast In A Cornbread Nest
1. Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey. Blot dry with paper towels. In cup mix sage, thyme, and pepper. Rub 2 teaspoons over breast.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion,... - 39.481
Butter Roasted Turkey With Celery
Old-Fashioned Stuffing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, celery, fennel, sage, salt, savory, marjoram, pepper and thyme, stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Transfer to large bowl and toss with... - 42.1212
Thanksgiving Roasted Turkey
You always plan roast turkey for the Thanksgiving but are afraid you will end in an undercooked or overdone or too soft or juicy. Here’s a video that will help you roast it perfectly. Watch the video and follow the instructions for the turkey roast just... - 149.005
Traditional Roast Turkey
1) Preheat oven to 450° F
2) Start by stuffing the turkey
3) Using your hands, loosen the skin of the turkey and pack the stuffing into the neck all the way to the end
4) Stuff all the way to the breast , but not too much as it on cooking the... - 36.2925
Perfectly Roasted Turkey
Who doesn't know how to roast turkey? But how about a perfectly roasted turkey this season. Take a look at some very important tips that will make your turkey one of the best ones ever. After all, when something is giving away its life to be your food, it has... - 120.19
1. Heat oven to 325°. Make turkey giblet broth by placing turkey giblets, neck, and liver in pot with 5 cups water and boiling for 30 minutes until tender. Season turkey liberally inside and out with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Rub the skin with... - 30.8022
To prepare the turkey, remove the giblets and neck from inside the turkey and reserve for the gravy.
Rinse the turkey.
Pat dry and sprinkle the cavity with salt and pepper.
Stuff the cavity loosely with prepared stuffing.
Fold the skin lightly over the... - 38.9358
This thanksgiving season surprise yourself and your dear ones making this easy and simple turkey. Check out Chef Caitlin making turkey using a few simple flavors in steps including basting, roasting and baking. Served with potato side dishes, a splendid... - 130.869
Roast Turkey With Truffle Gravy
Preheat oven to 500°.
To prepare turkey, remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for gravy.
Trim excess fat.
Stuff body cavity with 4 thyme sprigs, sage leaves, garlic, and medium onion.
Tie legs together with kitchen string.
Starting at the... - 43.9136
Grill Roasted Turkey
1. Pat the turkey dry with absorbent paper towels and rub with the olive oil and rosemary.
2. Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Tuck the lemon quarters and herb sprigs inside the cavity; truss the bird.
4. Soak 3 handfuls (about 5... - 45.9136
Glazed Turkey Breast With Sweet Potato Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the sweet potatoes in a medium size saucepan, cover with boiling unsalted water, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
Drain well and mash.
Stir in the grated orange rind.
Meanwhile,... - 41.3069
Thanksgiving Day Turkey
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Thaw turkey, and remove neck and giblets. Rinse and pat turkey dry.
3. Stuff turkey with onion, carrot, celery, sage, thyme, and rosemary.
4. Rub butter all over the turkey. Run finger and separate turkey... - 113.339
Baked Stuffed Turkey
Perhaps you never knew, baking a stuffed turkey can be so easy and simple a job. To make it a easy learning process, start with small sized turkey and then gradually move with a larger size. Watch the video for several times to get used to the stuffing and... - 114.768
Apple & Herb Roasted Turkey
Combine the sage and rosemary.
With fingers, carefully loosen the skin from the turkey breast; rub herbs under the skin.
Secure the skin to underside of turkey breast with toothpicks.
Place breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan.
Stuff the turkey with the... - 35.8888
Roast Turkey With Brown Rice And Sausage Stuffing
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Rub salt and pepper into neck and body cavities.
Secure drumsticks lightly with a string.
Insert meat thermometer into center of thigh next to body, but not touching bone Roast uncovered on roasting rack in 325-degree oven 20 to 22... - 45.0162
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread Stuffing
1. ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown the sausage over moderate heat for 5 minutes and transfer to a large bowl. Melt the butter in the skillet, add the celery and onion and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to the bowl; toss with the corn pone,... - 35.2604
Roasted Turkey With Tangerine Glaze
1. Prepare the turkey: Preheat the oven to 400° Set the turkey breast side up in a large roasting pan. Fold the wing tips under the bird and season the cavity with salt and ground pepper. Rub the bird generously with vegetable oil and season with salt and... - 34.3142
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.2057
Turkey - Traditional
It's holiday season and you have guests coming over. But you are really confused at what to make. Well don't be, because chef Hendrik as the perfect Grilled Turkey in store for you. Check out the video as chef shows you how to make the perfectly delicious... - 112.867
Oyster Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Prepare corn bread mix according to package direction, cool, and crumble.
3) Stir in bread cubes, sage, onion, sprinkle salt and pepper and mix well.
4) Season the inside of the bird with salt and spoon... - 39.9954
Pizza Beer Injected Turkey
Chef Tom and Mamma Mia Take you throughout the process of injecting their Thanksgiving Turkey with their World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer.
The best moistest Turkey Ever! - 45.702
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.9293
Spicy Thanksgiving Turkey
Think about thanksgiving and the first thing that comes to mind is a scrumptious turkey decked on the dinner table. Here the chef shares a very basic turkey recipe with rich flavors of rosemary, sage and thyme. Definitely the most awesome centerpiece for... - 98.4853
Spinach-stuffed Turkey Breast
Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.8218
Old Fashioned Stuffed Turkey
In large saucepan, cook carrot, onion, and celery in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add to bread cubes with milk, parsley, and seasonings; toss to coat.
Chill overnight, if desired.
Just before roasting, rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavities... - 38.2724
Traditional Stuffed Turkey
This is an awesome traditional Stuffed Turkey recipe from Club House! It has a lot of flavor happening in it and the dish is a sure fire winner. If you need a little change for this Thanksgiving, then you might wanna try this dish out. Cheers! - 145.153
Roast Goose Or Duck
Remove giblets, wash bird thoroughly, but do not stuff.
Cook giblets until tender, retaining stock for- basting bird.
Chop giblets and mix with fat, onions, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Set aside for stuffing later.
Prick skin of bird in fat layer-around... - 38.2209
Garlic Rosemary Turkey
Cut six to eight small slits in turkey skin; insert garlic between skin and meat.
Squeeze two lemon halves inside the turkey and leave them inside.
Squeeze remaining lemon over outside of turkey.
Spray turkey with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with... - 30.1957
Turkey With Orange Honey Glaze
In a small bowl, combine sage, salt, pepper and thyme; mix well.
Rub 2 teaspoons inside the turkey; set the remainder aside.
Place orange inside turkey.
Skewer openings; tie drumsticks together.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Combine remaining sage... - 43.0674
Pasta Stuffed Turkey
Remove the skin from the Italian sausages.
In a deep saucepan, heat the oil and cook the sausage meat for 10 minutes, breaking it up.
Stir in the celery and onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add the chopped spinach, eggs, sage, mace, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper,... - 40.909
Turkey Pies For A Crowd
Prepare turkey according to instructions on wrapper, removing giblets and neck to use later for broth. Roast turkey until done according to poultry roasting chart or according to automatic timer in turkey. While turkey is roasting, simmer the giblets and neck... - 22.7841
Turkey Wings And Dressing Part 1
1. In a large bowl take turkey wings and poke it with a fork.
2. Sprinkle poultry seasoning and rub with hands.
3. Preheat at 400 degrees F.
4. Mix roasted flour in turkey stalk.
5. Chop the scotch bonnet pepper and remove the... - 105.406
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine onion, thyme, sage, and butter. Stir often over high heat until onion is lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, blend about 1/2 cup broth with the cornstarch. Pour remaining broth and the turkey drippings into... - 26.526
Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing
This old fashioned bread stuffing is a homely poultry stuffing prepared with vegetables and bread cubes. Made with lightly cooked onions and celery, flavored with sage and poultry seasoning, the old fashioned bread stuffing is moistened with broth for the... - 33.4532
Apple & Herb Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onions in margarine until tender.
Add water and bouillon; cook; until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Rich Turkey Gravy; add bouillon mixture.
Loosely stuff turkey just before... - 39.6756
1) In a skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter, until lightly browned.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, toss gently until thoroughly mixed.
3) Use the Savory Stuffing for stuffing turkey, Cornish hens, pork chops or a crown roast of... - 33.3269
Herbed Mushroom Stuffing
In large nonstick skillet, cook mushrooms, celery and onions in margarine until tender.
Add water and bouillon; heat until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, water chestnuts, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage and pepper; add bouillon... - 36.0247
Apple & Herb Stuffing
Apple and herb stuffing is a flavorful fruited poultry stuffing. Lightly cooked to prepare, it is prepared with celery and onion cooked in margerine. Combined with bread cubes along with chicken bouillon and chopped red apples, it has a nutty touch to it with... - 38.449
To make the bland cornbread come back to life, you can make this easy southern dressing containing mushrooms, leeks and broth. The best thing is that this delicious dressing is low calorie and very popular in America. For food lovers, this unusual dressing... - 106.284
Gourmet Sausage Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook over low heat until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bread cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add beef broth to same skillet, stirring to pick up any browned bits.
Add to sausage mixture.
Add celery leaves,... - 40.5115
French Fry Seasonings
Would you like to make your French fries extra savory? Simple, just follow the recipe and give your fries that extra kick. The best thing about this seasoning is that it happily makes up for low grease and sodium. So if you are making low-fat fries at home,... - 118.483
Yummy Casserole Topping
There is nothing quite like a yummy casserole with crispy golden-brown crust, yummy seasoning and delicious topping. The best thing about a casserole is that you can just top it with any thing to get the desired, flavor and texture. However, if you are stuck... - 118.013