- » Saffron Sauce
Saffron Sauce Recipes
Saffron sauce is a sauce which is prepared using saffron and it is served as a condiment along many dishes or it is added to certain dishes to improve their flavor. The saffron is the most expensive spice in the ... More »
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 47.6145
Hake In Saffron Sauce
Put the shallot and carrots in a round dish with the white wine, butter and fish bouillon (stock).
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in the dish, skin side... - 43.4824
Poached Salmon On Saffron Sauce
1) In a large saute pan, add salmon steaks and 4 cups of fish stock. The steaks should have enough space and should not be overlapping each other.
2) Add in sea salt, bay leaf and peppercorns. Bring the mixture to simmer. Place a lid on and cook for... - 43.318
You May Also Like!
Saffron Cream Sauce
1) In a microwavable jug, drop the saffron strands along with the stock and microwave uncovered for 1 minute
2) Allow the saffron strands to rest but give it a couple of quick stirs in between.
3) Fold in the cream and microwave uncovered for 1 1/2... - 36.9204
Curry And Saffron Sauce
In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic and shallot until soft.
Pour cream into mixture.
Add saffron and curry and cook until sauce is smooth.
Add cappelletti and heat for a few minutes. - 25.0782
This Saffron sauce is a beautiful dip that is not only appetizing but also appealing to the eye. Try this creamy saffron accompaniment with seafood, fish, meat or fruit. Let me know if you liked this Saffron sauce. - 26.4506
Saffron Cream Sauce
1. Separate the eggs, saving the whites for another recipe.
2. Into a small saucepan place the saffron strands, add 2 tablespoons of water and bring to the boil.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to stand for a while to allow the flavor... - 75.6691
Stuffed Apples In Saffron Sauce
For the apples
1. Peel the apples and core the centres.
2. Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
3. Add the sugar, lemon juice, 1 teacup of water and the apples and cook until soft.
4. Remove the apples from the syrup and keep... - 41.8777
Spanish Tortilla With Saffron Tomato Sauce
Prepare the saffron tomato sauce: In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add the wine and saffron.
Reduce the heat to low and stir in the... - 42.0643
Prawns In Creamy Saffron Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Put potatoes in baking dish and place in moderate oven 10 minutes or until completely dry.
Remove and mash well: add egg yolks, salt, pepper and nutmeg, mix well.
Place mashed potato in piping... - 39.1554
Oysters With Saffron Ginger Sauce
Peel ginger and grate finely.
There should be about 3 cups of pulp.
Place in cheesecloth and squeeze juice into bowl, yielding about 9 ounces.
Add saffron to juice and allow to sit for one hour.
This can be prepared a day ahead.
Reduce creme fraiche to 1 1/2... - 36.4094
Apples And Saffron Sauce
1. Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
2. Add the lemon juice, sugar, 3/4 teacup of water and the apples and cook until soft.
3. Remove the apples and boil the liquid until thick.
4. Spread the sauce over the apples. - 23.526
Stuffed Sole With Saffron Sauce
To make the stuffed sole: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, fennel, scallions, parsley, Italian herb seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the shallots.
Cook for 4 minutes, or until the fennel is... - 47.4247
Saffron Sauce Recipes By Category