- » Saffron Sauce
Saffron Sauce Recipes
Saffron sauce is a sauce which is prepared using saffron and it is served as a condiment along many dishes or it is added to certain dishes to improve their flavor. The saffron is the most expensive spice in the ... More »
Hake In Saffron Sauce
Put the shallot and carrots in a round dish with the white wine, butter and fish bouillon (stock).
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in the dish, skin side... - 44.7566
Poached Salmon On Saffron Sauce
1) In a large saute pan, add salmon steaks and 4 cups of fish stock. The steaks should have enough space and should not be overlapping each other.
2) Add in sea salt, bay leaf and peppercorns. Bring the mixture to simmer. Place a lid on and cook for... - 43.8145
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 42.6796
You May Also Like!
Curry And Saffron Sauce
In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic and shallot until soft.
Pour cream into mixture.
Add saffron and curry and cook until sauce is smooth.
Add cappelletti and heat for a few minutes. - 27.0669
Saffron Cream Sauce
1) In a microwavable jug, drop the saffron strands along with the stock and microwave uncovered for 1 minute
2) Allow the saffron strands to rest but give it a couple of quick stirs in between.
3) Fold in the cream and microwave uncovered for 1 1/2... - 37.0163
This Saffron sauce is a beautiful dip that is not only appetizing but also appealing to the eye. Try this creamy saffron accompaniment with seafood, fish, meat or fruit. Let me know if you liked this Saffron sauce. - 29.0204
Saffron Cream Sauce
1. Separate the eggs, saving the whites for another recipe.
2. Into a small saucepan place the saffron strands, add 2 tablespoons of water and bring to the boil.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to stand for a while to allow the flavor... - 74.0299
Stuffed Apples In Saffron Sauce
For the apples
1. Peel the apples and core the centres.
2. Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
3. Add the sugar, lemon juice, 1 teacup of water and the apples and cook until soft.
4. Remove the apples from the syrup and keep... - 43.6617
Apples And Saffron Sauce
1. Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
2. Add the lemon juice, sugar, 3/4 teacup of water and the apples and cook until soft.
3. Remove the apples and boil the liquid until thick.
4. Spread the sauce over the apples. - 25.5629
Stuffed Sole With Saffron Sauce
To make the stuffed sole: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, fennel, scallions, parsley, Italian herb seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the shallots.
Cook for 4 minutes, or until the fennel is... - 47.3293
Scallops In Saffron Sauce
1 Open the scallops, discard the beards and wash them well.
2 Place the scallops, shallot, wine, lemon juice, thyme and saffron in a pan and cook gently for 5-6 minutes.
3 Remove the thyme and strain off the liquid into another pan.
Season and boil for 5... - 41.4972
Zucchini With Saffron Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the Penne or orecchiette in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic and zucchini, until golden brown and crisp.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to... - 45.4322
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 43.1981
Saffron Sauce Recipes By Category