- » Saffron Haddock
Saffron Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saffron haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saffron haddock recipes.
1) Clean, rinse and pat dry haddock.
2) Soak saffron in a tablespoon of water.
3) Mix together butter, coriander and tomato paste together.
4) Take a casserole dish and layer half the onion and lemon peel in it. Place haddock over it.... - 40.2035
Creamy Smoked Haddock & Saffron Kedgeree
1. Cook basmati rice, leave to cool. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a large ovenproof dish with some of the butter. Push the egg yolks through a sieve and roughly chop the whites.
2. Gently heat the cream in a frying pan until just below boiling... - 36.399
Saffron Haddock has a Marvelous taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Saffron Haddock Stupefying taste. - 36.2311
Kipper Haddock With Bacon
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a shallow dish; put fillet in it and sprinkle with bacon.
3) Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven until fillet is fully cooked and bacon turns brown.
4) Transfer to hot... - 28.6806
You May Also Like!
Creamed Smoked Haddock
The Creamed Smoked Haddock is a wonderful and delicious dish for your dinner at home. You simply have to try this easy to follow Creamed Smoked Haddock! Trust me its addictive! - 39.3735
Clam Haddock Chowder
1) Take a deep saucepan and combine all-purpose flour, melted shortening, and curry powder. Stirring constantly, cook them 2 minutes.
2) Slowly add clam juice, fish stock or water, chili sauce, and tomato puree. Cook the mixture until it thickens and... - 43.6915
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 48.1096
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 45.2097
Thaw frozen shellfish and fish.
When lobster is partially thawed, split in half lengthwise; cut in half crosswise if necessary to make 6 to 8 portions.
Cut fish fillets into 2-inch pieces.
Cut large scallops in half.
Wash clams well.
In large saucepan cook... - 46.4632
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 42.0674
Bouillabaisse is a mixed fish stew made along with vegetables. European in origin, this bouillabaisse recipe has added seafood to it and is herbed with thyme and parsley. Coloured with a hint of saffron, which is the hallmark of bouillabase, this fish stew... - 47.1474
Healthy Paella Valenciana
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
In Dutch oven or heavy kettle, brown chicken in oil; remove chicken.
Pour off fat.
Add onion and tomatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in rice, broth and next 5 seasonings.
Cover... - 42.341
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 12-cup (3 L) casserole, combine, oil, garlic, onion and leek; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion and leek are softened.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, stock, wine, bouquet garni and saffron; mix well.
Cover with lid or vented plastic... - 47.3872
White Wine Bouillabaisse
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, 1 1/2 cups water, wine, parsley, tomato paste, thyme, bay leaf, saffron and fennel seeds; stir to combine. Bring to a boil,... - 36.8445