- » Saffron Cardamom Ice Cream
Saffron Cardamom Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saffron cardamom ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saffron cardamom ice cream recipes.
Frozen Ice Cream In Kulfi Flavor
Now making Indian style ice cream at home gets so easy! Well, its possible with Chef Dipali Kapadia. She creates an innovative ice cream recipe to present a fabulous tasting dessert. Simply follow her directions and prepare this dessert at home. - 104.581
Indian Kulfi Ice Cream
Learn a classic Indian dessert watching this video- Indian Kulfi Ice Cream. This is a simple recipe and you can make a great dessert by following the instructions closely. Happy Cooking! - 129.988
For the ice-cream
1. In a small bowl, soak the saffron in a little warm milk and keep aside.
2. Combine the milk in a pan with the sugar and cornflour and mix well so that no lumps remain.
3. Bring it to a boil, stirring continuously. Simmer over a... - 45.6648
Assorted Icecreams-pistachio, Mango, Custard Apple
If you're in the mood to make Ice cream at home then you should try this recipe. You can enjoy the Indian flavors in the ice cream. Your family and friends will love it. It tastes different from the regular ice creams. Do watch the video before trying the - 108.408
Coconut And Honey Coated Banana
Go Bananas with dessert ! This video illustrates how to make a wonderful banana treat by combining coconut and honey. The use of cardamom gives that distinct flavour and it is very easy to make. Combine with vanilla ice-cream and it is ideal to serve when you... - 117.102
Gajar Ka Halwa - Gajar Burfi - Quick Pressure Cooker
If you are searching for the perfect recipe of the famous gajar ka halwa , then try this one out. This is very simple to make. In order to make a low fat halwa, the chef uses low fat milk powder in the recipe. I'm sure your family and guests will love it.... - 122.831
1)In a saucepan, add milk and boil on low heat until reduced to half.
2)Turn off heat and stir in the remaining ingredients one at a time. Cream being last.
3)Mix nicely and allow it to cool.
4)Pour the mixture into kulfi molds and freeze until... - 42.9613
1. Boil 1 cup of full cream milk in small non stick pan, add pinch of bi- carbonate of soda.
2. Stirring constantly, simmer on low till it reduces to 1/4 cup. Keep aside in bowl to cool. Save saucepan.
1. Grind sugar, cardamom, almonds, pistachio in... - 46.4577
Gajar Ka Halwa
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Enjoy this authentic gajar ka halwa recipe. This is sure to come close to your mom’s special gajar ka halwa. Serve this grated carrot cooked with milk and sugar yummy Indian dessert with ice cream. - 35.4157
A rich, creamy milk-based sweet with home-made paneer (cottage cheese) dumplings simmered in milk sauce, flavored with saffron and cardomom and garnished with almonds and pistachios. - 41.0236
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.8112