- » Saffron Cake
Saffron Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saffron cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saffron cake recipes.
Heat the milk to boiling, then cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Add one half cup of the flour and one tea spoon sugar.
Cover and let rise one hour in a warm place, until the sponge doubles in bulk.
Cream the butter with the remaining cup of... - 45.1712
Golden Saffron Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 8-inch cake pans and dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3 Mix in the finely crushed saffron.
4 Add in eggs, one at a time, beating... - 44.8694
Classic Cornish Saffron Cake
The cornish saffron cake is a dessert cake prepared with raisins, currants and almonds. Colored and flavored with spanish saffron, the cornish saffron cake is an egg free recipe made with butter, milk and sugar. Yeast leavened, the cornish saffron cake is... - 44.7857
Saffron Coffee Ring
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a large bowl and cream margarine with sugar in it.
3) Add raisins, 1 egg and milk. Mix well.
4) Dissolve saffron in 1 tablespoon hot water and stir into the egg mixture.
5) Add baking powder and flour.... - 44.1254
Saffron Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in potato water, add 1 cup flour and warm water.
Cut saffron into small pieces, steep in boiling water for 2 hours.
Strain and add the saffron liquid and lemon extract to sponge.
Cut shortening into remaining flour, add remaining... - 42.6193
Cornish Saffron Cake
Place the saffron and warm water in a small bowl and leave overnight.
Blend yeast with 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour, 1 teaspoon sugar and the milk.
Leave in a warm place for 30 minutes until frothy.
Strain the saffron strands, reserving the liquor.
Sift... - 41.8733
Saffron Cake Bread
Put the saffron in the hot water, cover and leave to stand in a warm place overnight.
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm milk and water or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid and sprinkle in the dry yeast.
Leave to stand... - 41.829
Orange And Saffron Syrup Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Oil the base of a 23cm ring tin. (If you don't have a ring tin, use a 20cm round tin instead.) Put the ground hazelnuts in a frying pan and toast over a medium heat, stirring frequently until evenly browned. Leave nuts... - 38.0488
Honey Saffron Winter Fruit Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Lightly butter a round, deep 20cm cake tin, then cut out two discs of baking parchment, using the outside of the tin as a template. Measure circumference of the tin, then cut two lengths of baking paper to match it, about... - 36.7946
Saffron Cake Recipes By Category