- » Saffron Basmati Rice
Saffron Basmati Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of saffron basmati rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for saffron basmati rice recipes.
Saffron Basmati Pilaf With Currants And Almonds
When entertaining guests, one side dish that always goes well with any braised or stewed meat dish is delicious and exotic rice dish. This basmati and saffron pilaf recipe is so quick and will fill your home with a delicious sweet aroma and invitingly call... - 103.313
Simple Saffron Rice
Want to add some exotic flavor to your plate of plain rice - add saffron. The simple saffron rice is genuinely simple to prepare, but it fills up the air with a sweet aroma of saffron. Serve with your choice of main dish, and enjoy a flavorful meal. - 98.3001
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 44.7723
You May Also Like!
Fragrant Basmati Rice
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, and stir. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. - 32.5515
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 130.318
Fragrant Basmati Rice
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and stir.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat, and let rice stand 5 minutes. - 32.4316
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Quick Saffron Rice
How do you like your saffron rice to be-sweet or savor? However you make it, the result is fragrant and mildly spiced rice. In this video, chef makes savory rice to be served with main dishes. It is simple and delicious recipe. - 108.217
Spicy Saffron Rice
1. Heat the butter or ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and stir-fry. Add the saffron strands and cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds.
2. Add the rice and fry for 2 minutes until it has absorbed the oil and the saffron colour. Add the salt and... - 27.7534
Sri Lankan Saffron Rice
Put rice into a sieve and rinse under cold water until water runs clear. Set aside. Heat ghee in a saucepan and add onion, curry leaves or bay leaf, ginger and salt. Saute until onion is golden. Add rice and cook briksly, stirring, until rice is translucent... - 31.1333
Maria's Chicken And Sausage In Saffron Rice
In a large, heavy casserole, heat the butter and oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the skin is lightly browned.
Turn and cook for another 3 minutes on the second side.
Add... - 46.8288
1) In a small bowl, soak the saffron threads in the boiling water for 30 minutes.
2) In a heavy-based saucepan, gently saute the ghee or butter for 4-5 minutes until softened.
3) Rinse the rice thoroughly in a sieve under cold running water, drain... - 46.3118
Rice Pudding With Cardamom And Saffron
1. Rinse the rice well, put it in a large heavy-based saucepan and add half the milk. Add the cardamom seeds and bring to the boil slowly over a very low heat, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 10 minutes, until all the milk has been absorbed by the rice,... - 39.0428