- » Sacher Torte Frosting
Sacher Torte Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sacher torte frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sacher torte frosting recipes.
Sacher Torte Frosting
In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt chocolates, butter and honey, stirring until smooth.
Let cool until slightly thickened. - 16.5848
You May Also Like!
Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Melt chocolate over hot water and beat into butter mixture.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
In 3 batches, sift flour over mixture and gently fold in until just combined; do not overmix.
Beat egg whites until... - 40.329
Quick Sacher Torte
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare the cake mix; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 25 minutes, or until the centers spring back when pressed with fingertip. Cool in... - 26.5987
Cream butter; gradually add 1 cup confectioners' sugar, beating until fluffy.
Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
Blend in the chocolate and crumbs; set aside.
Using a clean bowl and beater, beat egg whites and salt together until... - 39.9992
Quick Sacher Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 ½-inch round layer-cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, eggs and water, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
4) Transfer... - 37.5822
Viennese Torte, Sacher Style
Combine chocolate, 2/3 CUP sugar, 1/2 cup milk, and beaten egg in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till chocolate melts and mixture thickens; cool.
Stir shortening to soften.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, creaming till light and fluffy.
Add the... - 41.8512
Sacher Torte is a Viennese cake. Sacher Torte has two layers, first layer is of apricot preserves and on top it has dark chocolate, decorated by sugar icing. Sacher Torte is usually served with whipped cream. - 42.4183