- » Rye Toast
Rye Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rye toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rye toast recipes.
Curried Chicken Livers Over Rye Toast
1. Trim the chicken livers of any stringy parts, cut them in half, and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. When the butter turns golden brown, add the livers and cook them until brown on one side,... - 39.3713
You May Also Like!
Grilled Pork On Rye
Trim surface fat off chops.
Place meat between sheets of plastic wrap and pound evenly with a flat mallet to make 1/8 inch thick.
Coat pork with 1/2 of the mustard and all of the oil.
If made ahead, cover and chill until the next day.
Place pork on a grill 4... - 32.4204
Original Swedish Rye Bread
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Grate the orange peel.
Stir lukewarm milk, yeast, water, sugar, molasses, brown sugar, orange peel, salt, melted and cooled shortening and rye flour together.
Add 8 to 10 cups all-purpose flour.
Knead 5 minutes.
Place in greased... - 43.5031
Open Face Cheese Radish Sandwich
Combine cheese, sour cream, and chives in a small bowl; mix well.
Spread mixture on each slice of toast.
Sprinkle radishes over cheese surface.
Wreath each sandwich with watercress. - 28.1902
Hot Rye And Peanut Cereal
Bring water to boil in a 2-quart saucepan.
Stir rye into boiling water.
Add peanut flour, salt and raisins and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until the rye is tender.
Add honey, molasses, wheat germ and sesame seeds.
Serve warm, with milk. - 31.8221
Sausage And Rye
Butter untoasted side of bread; spread 1 tablespoon tomato paste on each slice.
Place 2 halves of Polish sausage on each slice; broil until sausage sizzles.
Top each with a cheese slice; broil until cheese melts.
Makes 8 servings. - 27.9185
Heat 6 tablespoons butter in a large, heavy skillet over low heat.
Add 6 slices toasted rye bread, cut into 1/4 to 1/2-inch cubes; turn and toss cubes until all sides are coated and croutons are browned.
Remove from heat. - 16.2996
Rye Batter Bread
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
3) Fold in molasses, 1 1/4 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the rye flour, salt, caraway seed, and 2 tablespoons margarine in it and beat the... - 48.2116
Beef On Rye
Mix 1/3 cup of the soup, beef, onion, salt and pepper together, then spread evenly over toast, covering edges completely.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or to desired doneness.
Top with the cheese, green pepper and remaining soup, then... - 25.4938
Ham Rye Sandwiches
1. Place mushrooms, onion, garlic and margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until onion is tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
2. Place 1 ham slice on each toast slice. Spoon about 1/4... - 24.061
Rye Toast Recipes By Category