- » Rye Croutons
Rye Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rye croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rye croutons recipes.
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 50.1961
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 29.5808
Brush both sides of rye bread slices with butter or margarine; cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread out on baking sheet.
Bake in 300° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till croutons are dry and crisp.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 22.1829
Heat 6 tablespoons butter in a large, heavy skillet over low heat.
Add 6 slices toasted rye bread, cut into 1/4 to 1/2-inch cubes; turn and toss cubes until all sides are coated and croutons are browned.
Remove from heat. - 16.2996
You May Also Like!
Smothered Franks With Croutons And Noodles
Cook onion and green pepper in 1/4 cup butter in a skillet until onion is transparent and green pepper is just tender.
Blend in flour.
Add bouillon gradually, blending thoroughly.
Stir in frankfurters and mushrooms.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring... - 39.0639
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In small glass bowl, heat butter 1 minute or until melted.
Brush butter onto bread (one side only); cut bread into small cubes.
In oblong baking dish, arrange bread; drizzle with remaining butter.
Heat 5 to 6 minutes or until bread... - 27.1668
Microwave Spinach And Croutons
1. Preheat a 10-inch browning dish at High for 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup measure, mix oil and garlic.
3. Add this mixture to the browning dish and tilt it so that the bottom of the dish gets coated.
4. Add spinach and sesame seeds.... - 43.8955
Lithuanian Beer And Poppy Seed Soup
1. In a large bowl, place the poppy seeds and add boiling to it. Let soak for at least 15 minutes
2. In a food processor or blender, add the soaked poppy seeds and blend into a smooth thick paste. Alternatively you can use a motar and pestle to... - 38.2264
Bread And Butter Canapes
Cut small rounds of bread with a cookie cutter.
Save small pieces for croutons.
Stir remaining ingredients together until smooth.
Spread this mixture on rye rounds.
Make plenty the very simplest food often gets the biggest rush at a party. - 22.8679
Hearty Rueben Salad
In a large salad bowl or shallow platter, toss lettuce, sauerkraut, cheese, corned beef and parsley.
Drizzle with dressing.
Garnish with croutons and eggs. - 25.7286
West Coast Salad Bowl
1. Place lettuce in a salad bowl. Drain tomatoes, saving juice for another meal. Arrange artichoke hearts and tomato wedges on lettuce. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
2. Sprinkle salad with croutons; pour dressing over; toss gently. - 25.1434
Thursday Pea Soup
Prepare Rye Croutons; set aside.
Remove stem and root ends from onions; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice each half lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a 2 to 3 quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 40.3761
Hot German Beer Soup Heisse Biersuppe
1. In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer and sugar
2. Heat over low flame, stirring until sugar dissolves and without boiling.
3. In a bowl, blend together the egg yolks, sour cream, flour, cinnamon, and seasoning, beating until smooth.
4.... - 49.604
Summer Vegetable Gratin
Making 1/8 inch-thick slices, cut the carrots diagonally and the potatoes and turnips crosswise.
To make individual casseroles, divide each vegetable into 4 equal portions.
Next, layer the portions in 4 shallow, 2-cup-size gratin dishes or casseroles.
To make... - 35.3717