- » Rye Crisp
Rye Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rye crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rye crisp recipes.
Apple Coconut Crisp
Peel, core, and slice the apples into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
Combine the 1/2 cup brown sugar, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add to the apples and raisins, and mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in dish.
In the Bosch bowl, blend together the... - 38.7325
Brush both sides of rye bread slices with butter or margarine; cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread out on baking sheet.
Bake in 300° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till croutons are dry and crisp.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 23.8298
Ham And Rye Balls
Dice the ham and mix with the rye groats, the herbs and spices and the cheese.
Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of oil and 1-2 tablespoons of water, and blend with the ham and rye mixture.
Let the batter soak for 10 minutes, then form small balls and roll... - 32.1868
Soften yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm water (110° to 115°).
Add milk powder, caraway, molasses, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Stir in rye flour.
Knead on floured surface till smooth (about 5 minutes).
Cut into 12 portions; roll each into a rope 15 inches long.
Shape into... - 34.534
Garlic Rye Toasties
1) If you are planning to use raw garlic then mix it with the softened margarine and spread each slice of bread with the mixture.
2) If using garlic powder then first spread margarine on bread and then scatter with the garlic powder on top.
3) Place... - 33.2241
In mediumbowl, combine water, yeast, salt and sugar, leave for about 3 minutes to soften yeast.
Add milk, caraway seed, 1 1/2 cups rye flour and 1 cup all-purpose flour.
Beat until smooth.
On floured surface, using remaining all-purpose flour, knead dough... - 41.1697
Hot Duck On Rye
Using a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; set oranges aside.
Drain any juices from inside duck and combine with juices that come separately; set aside.
Pull meat from duck (reserve carcass for making broth, if desired).
Pull duck skin... - 39.0943
Melba Rye Chips
With a very sharp knife or sheer, cut rye loaf in paper-thin slices.
Place slices in single layer on trays; allow to dry in the air until crisp and the edges curl.
Spread half the melted butter over bottom of large baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
Scatter... - 26.7609
Rye Cheese Crackers
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the rye flour and salt.
2. Cut the butter into pieces, then with your fingers work it into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add the caraway seeds and 1/2... - 32.5232
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Rye Berry And Barley Salad
1. In a large pot place barley and rye berries together with water.
2. Boil and cover the pot while lowering the heat. Simmer for 1 1/4 hours so that the excess water is absorbed and the grains turn tender.
3. In a colander place all the grains. Run... - 49.1873
Flavored Cheese Crisps
These Cheese Crisps taste incredible ! Try these crisped rye bread topped with cheese with irresistible paprika and green onion seasonings for your next meal ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Cheese Crisps. - 30.3029
Cheesy Garlic Crisps
Cheesy garlic crisps can be made with rye bread or tortillas. Brushed with a butter and minced garlic mix, the bread or tortillas are baked to a crispy bite and can be served as appetizer or snacks at any time. - 30.6212
Whole Grain Crisps
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine any one of the grains (except white rice) with 4 cups water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, remove from heat, and let stand until grains are tender enough to chew, but not soft about 1 hour for grains, 15 to 20... - 27.866
Avocado Bacon Sandwich
Put first 5 ingredients in blender container; add half the cheese.
Cover and run on high speed till smooth.
Stir in remaining cheese.
Spread each toast slice generously with dressing.
Top each with lettuce, 2 slices bacon, and avocado slices.
Drizzle... - 36.7774
Sift the flours and salt into a bowl.
Stir in enough lukewarm water with a wooden spoon to mix to a fairly soft dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface and knead well for about 15 minutes or until a little of the dough rolled into a sausage and then bent in... - 34.4685
Crab And Olive Spread
Place the crab meat, chopped olives, chopped eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, lemon juice, horse-radish, and catsup in a bowl; mix until well blended.
Spoon spread into a serving bowl and sprinkle with minced chives.
Provide a butter knife and serve with... - 29.15
Mozzarella Vegetable Canapes
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
In a small bowl combine carrots, radishes, onion, green pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
On each cracker spread 1/2 tablespoon mixture.
Top with mozzarella slice and sprinkle of paprika.
On baking... - 35.383
Ayrshire Cheddar Spread
1. In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine the grated Cheddar and cream cheese.
2. Beat or blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight for flavors to blend and... - 37.5042
Bubbly Cheese & Crackers
Cubes of cheese melt on crackers for a quick and easy snack.
For a speedy lunch, serve them alongside a mug of hot soup.
Use a cheese that doesn't get stringy but melts quickly, like jack, fontina, Swiss, Longhorn Cheddar, mild Cheddar, or a process... - 27.3235
Helsinki Herring Salad
1. In a shallow dish, arrange herring and cover with cold water.
2. Let soak for 2 hours.
3. Drain the fish.
4. Bone and cut fish into chunks.
5. Peel apple, core and dice into cubes.
6. In a large bowl combine the apples, fish,... - 46.103
1) Take 4 small dishes; place cucumber and tomato on them and top with onion.
2) Make a mixture of lemon juice, oil, salt and sugar and spoon over the salad.
3) Use with rye bread or crisp bread and butter. - 34.0731
Combine all of the ingredients and blend well.
Shape into an oval in the center of serving platter and score the top.
Garnish with tomato wedges, chopped onion, capers and watercress.
Serve with rye bread slices or crisp crackers. - 24.0763
Gourmet's Delight Chip Dip
Cut each artichoke into sixths.
In small mixing bowl or microwave-proof serving dish, combine artichokes, salad dressing and cheese.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot, stirring carefully after 2 minutes and at the end.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Serve... - 28.4173
Sardine Appetizer Spread
Mash the sardines with a fork.
Combine with butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before serving.
Serve with crisp rye wafers. - 34.8868
Sprinkle cucumber with salt and let stand about 20 minutes with the weight of a plate on top.
Rinse cucumber in cold water and pat thoroughly dry.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Cook gently, cucumber, onions, tomato and garlic, stirring occasionally, until... - 38.1036
Spread sauerkraut in bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish.
Top with tomato slices; dot with dressing and butter.
Cover with corned beef; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Remove casserole from oven.
Separate each biscuit into three layers;... - 35.982
Hot Cheese Chip Dip
Place bacon in 1-qt casserole or small microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until almost crisp, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is golden, stirring once.
Sprinkle with cheese... - 33.0846
Fiber Rich Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. Break crisp-bread into chunks and process in a food processor or electric blender until finely crushed.
2) Pour milk into a mixing bowl and bring to a boil. Pour over bread crumbs and stir to mix. Set aside... - 43.1943
Hot Cheddar Cheese Dip
Shred or chop cheese and turn into a small baking dish.
Stir in bacon and onion.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles all over.
Place baking dish in center of chop plate and surround with crisp crackers, bread sticks, or rye wafers - 24.3145
Sardine Appetizer Spread
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon mustard and hot pepper sauce; mix until well... - 39.1066
If calves liver is your pick, you will sure love this yummy Chopped Liver. The recipe is pretty is and requires just a handful of ingredients. Try adding this to your party menu next time! - 29.3492
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Wholemeal Cheese And Bacon Muffins
Fry bacon until crisp, add shallots, drain on kitchen paper.
Sift flour and sugar into basin, return husks from sifter to basin; add kibbled rye, rub in butter.
Mix in half the cheese, make well in centre of dry ingredients, add lightly beaten egg and... - 36.8583
Chicken Livers And Bacon
Chicken Livers And Bacon is rich with the flavor of Worcestershire sauce. The Worcestershire sauce is best when served with rye bread, crackers or melba toast. - 28.2789
Pork And Liver Pate Sandwiches
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Set bacon aside.
Cook onion and garlic in re-served drippings till onion is tender; add ground pork and chicken livers.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or till... - 42.9525
Avocado Bacon Sandwich
Put buttermilk, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire, and garlic salt into blender container ; add half of the cheese; cover and run on high speed till smooth.
Stir in remaining cheese.
Spread each piece of toast generously with the blue cheese dressing.
Top... - 33.9802
Ham And Cheese Danish
Spread bread with soft Camembert and cover with drained Cucumber Salad.
Top with crisp watercress and arrange a lightly rolled ham slice on each.
Cover with hard-cooked egg slices and garnish with bits of diced pimento. - 26.4051
Beer Cheese Fondue
In saucepan cook garlic in butter over medium heat till garlic begins to brown.
Stir flour and mustard into butter.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Stir in Worcestershire; gradually stir in cheese till... - 43.0241
Round About Dogs
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In small glass bowl, heat beans and relish, covered, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Along one side of each frankfurter, make deep slits every 3/4-inch.
On paper towel lined paper plate, arrange... - 41.3709
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
Round About Dogs
Place beans and relish in small glass bowl.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until heated through; stir once.
Along one side of each frankfurter, make deep slits every 3/4-inch.
On paper towel lined paper plate, arrange... - 37.3557
Cheddar Bacon Spread
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend Cheddar cheese and next 4 ingredients... - 25.5802
Swedish Fried Smelts
Svenskie Smelt Fry is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Svenskie Smelt Fry, you will always crave for some more. - 42.2591
Alpine Olive Sandwich
This Alpine Olive Sandwich is simply irresistible ! I love this cheese stuffed sandwich garnished with olive slices for my lunch. Just try out and let me know if you like this Alpine Olive Sandwich. - 46.7361
Creamy Mushroom Spread
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add cream cheese,... - 42.6207
Winter Pear Pate
1) Wash the chicken lovers and cut each lover into 2 or 3 pieces. Discard the fat, if any.
2) In a medium-sized frying pan, combine together the livers, onions, 2 stick of the margarine or butter, Worcestershire sauce and the chicken broth. Slowly cook... - 42.0723
Quick Lunch Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
If you are looking for an easy, quick and low-calorie sandwich option to help you enjoy your favorite lunch the healthy way, without sacrificing taste or satisfaction, this is it. Betty helps you make her favorite "blt" sandwich from scratch. It's so simple... - 99.6303
For the filling :
1. Grind all the spices to powder.
2. Add tamarind (juice), Gur, Chilli Powder, haldi powder, salt to ground spices.
3. Add Chana dal atta (Besan) and Rice flour into it.
4. Convert it into a batter with water to dropping... - 42.4987
American Victorian Turkey Stuffing
Preheat oven to 275°F.
Combine white, egg and rye breads in large roasting pan.
Bake until crisp and dry, stirring frequently, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and celery; cover and cook, stirring... - 43.801
Avocado Bacon Sandwich
1) In a blender container, blend the buttermilk, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire, garlic salt and 1/2 blue cheese together on high speed until smooth.
2) Stir in rest of the blue cheese; mix thoroughly.
3) Spread the blue cheese dressing mixture... - 40.7292
The hot oil in a copper pot (narrower at the top) is set over canned heat or an alcohol burner on a metal tray.
This type of beef-fondue cooker and two-pronged forks with long handles are usually available from specialty shops or the housewares section of... - 28.2448
Cheese Quiche With Bacon And Onion
This Cheese Quiche with Bacon and onion is too tempting ! Just try this extremely tempting savory bake for your next meals with sauces and seasonings. Let me know if you like this Cheese Quiche with Bacon ! - 47.2582
Broiled Nut And Bacon
Spread rye bread to the edges with peanut butter and place on a greased cooky sheet.
Cover with an onion slice, cheese slice and two half slices bacon.
Broil about 3 inches from the heat, until bacon is crisp and cheese bubbly. - 24.1717
Blend yoghurt, honey and oil.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Roll out very thin on floured pastry board.
Cut into desired shapes.
Bake at 425Â° F. about 15 minutes, until brown.
Wafers should be crisp and tender.
Keep in... - 32.9356
Ham And Caraway Foldovers
1 Blend butter or margarine with mustard in a cup; spread on bread.
2 Fold ham and cheese slices; pile on top of bread. Garnish with dilled cucumber crisps and a sprig of fresh dill, if you wish. - 21.1025
This Sauteed Liver makes a delicious meal accompaniment. Try out this seasoned liver dish with rice for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Sauteed Liver are welcome ! - 31.909
Waffles From Staphorst
Waffles From Staphorst is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Waffles From Staphorst; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 35.6871
Crusty Caraway Chicken
Wash the chicken pieces and drain.
Melt the butter in a shallow baking pan or your broiler pan by setting the pan into a hot oven (400°) while it is preheating.
Drop the scored clove of whole garlic into the butter while it is melting.
In a paper bag,... - 31.562
Thursday Pea Soup
Prepare Rye Croutons; set aside.
Remove stem and root ends from onions; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice each half lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a 2 to 3 quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 42.0872
Autumn- Fresh Butternut Squash Soup With Sippets
What could be a better way to make the most of autumn's harvest than a warm, rich, satisfying butternut squash soup. Simple, sumptuous and sophisticated, this soup can be made ready to serve in a little less than an hour. Betty prepares a velvety, thick soup... - 97.6735
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
To half the mixture stir in bacon, celery, and radish.
To remaining mixture stir in crab meat, avocado, and salt.
Cut bread into three crosswise slices.
Toast cut surfaces under broiler; spread with... - 44.5329
Spiced Flat Cakes
Combine warm water and warm milk in a medium bowl.
Stir in sugar and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Put rye flour and all-purpose flour into a large... - 43.7914
Green Bean And Potato Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine the green beans, celery, potatoes, and 3 slices crumbled bacon in a casserole dish.
2. Saute the onion in the bacon drippings. When the onion has softened, add the flour and stir until smooth. Add the milk slowly and cook,... - 31.7836
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
1. Saute bacon slices over medium heat until crisp. Drain well on paper towels; set aside.
2. In small bowl, lightly toss grated cheese with green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and onion, mixing well.
3. Lightly butter the rye-bread slice, placed on... - 38.8885
In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil.
Add eggplant, onion and celery.
Saute stirring constantly for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except bread.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thick... - 44.1696
Busy Day Herring Canapes
Score cucumber by running sharp-tined fork down length of cucumber from end to end.
Cut crosswise into thin slices.
Place in 3 cups salted ice water; let stand for 30 minutes to crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Spread bread with butter.
Overlap 2 slices... - 36.0898
Bacon, Cheese And Tomato Sandwiches
Place bacon between layers of paper towels on glass plate.
Microwave until crisp, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Spread toast with mayonnaise; sprinkle with dill.
Place toast slices on serving plate; top with tomato and cheese slices.
Crumble bacon and sprinkle over... - 32.9964
Hot Bacon Cheese Bites
Combine all ingredients except bread.
Cut bread into twenty 1 1/2-inch squares.
Spread with additional salad dressing.
Top with cheese mixture.
Broil until bubbly for 1-2 minutes. - 31.7557
Quick Onion Kughen
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Heat the butter, add the onions and saute until tender.
3. Mix the eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper and caraway seeds.
4. Place the bread in a shallow greased baking dish and cover with the onions. Pour the sour cream... - 40.2745
1. Using cheese coat the bread slices.
2. Shred lettuce and arrange the shredded lettuce on cheese.
3. Over the lettuce arrange cucumber and smoked salmon in an attractive pattern.
4. On a platter place the open-faced sandwiches and garnish... - 35.048
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1) Butter the bread slices lightly.
2) Crumble a bread slice into fine bits.
3) Mash and blend together anchovy fillet and garlic.
4) Apply this mixture on bread slices and keep them aside.
5) Trim the asparagus spears and steam them until... - 39.5375
1) Dice the bacon.
2) In a bowl soak chicken livers with baking soda.
3) Drain thoroughly on paper towel.
4) Cover livers with salted water and simmer till tender.
5) Keep aside to cool.
6) Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
7) In... - 33.6963
Three Grain Breadsticks
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm water (105-115°) and cover the bowl with plastic wrap; set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In another large bowl combine 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the all-purpose and rye flours, black pepper, salt and ground... - 30.3582
1. Stir the cold water into the corn-meal in a saucepan and heat, stirring, over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the salt, molasses, and oil. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm... - 46.5306
Angels And Devils On Horseback
Angels and Devils on Horseback - I was laughing aloud initially seeing the recipe name. Only when I tried the Angels and Devils on Horseback did I know this is no joke. Oysters, ham and bacon - my oh my! What else can make a heavenly treat. - 34.5281
Eggs Continental is something I prepare quiet often at home. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its simplicity. You will love this Eggs Continental recipe. - 39.7213
Quick Onion Kuchen
Quick Onion Kuchen is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Onion Kuchen tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the Onion Kuchen recipe effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.0009
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 44.5825
Jim Ackland's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle over a low flame. Butter one side of bread. Spread choice of mustard, horseradish, or other condiments on the other side. Layer on the cheese, ham, roasted chilies, tomato, roasted red pepper, onion, and mushrooms, then... - 33.8672
Open Face Ham And Mushroom Sandwiches
1. Place margarine, mushrooms, onion and garlic in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until onion is crisp-tender.
2. Place 1 slice ham on each slice toast. Place about 1/4 of the mushroom mixture... - 28.2828
Quick Manhattan Style Chowder
Brown bacon with garlic in heavy-bottomed large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
When bacon is almost crisp, add onion and green pepper and saute until tender .
Stir in stock and tomatoes.
Add clams and barley and blend well.
Bring mixture to... - 39.81
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 47.4407
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Wild Boar
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl, put in the pork, cover, refrigerate and marinate the pork for five days, turning it occasionally.
Dry the pork well and brown it in a roasting pan in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the butter.
Add the wine and... - 38.6391
Open Face Sandwich Supreme
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, catsup, pickle relish, mustard, and milk.
Cover and refrigerate.
Hard cook the eggs.
Before serving: Fry bacon till done but not crisp.
Make curls by rolling each slice around tines of fork.
Fasten with wooden pick.
Set... - 44.4988
Heat the oil in a frying pan then add the onions and garlic and fry over a gentle heat for 10 mins or until soft and lightly golden.
Add the peppers and continue to fry, stirring occasionally for a further 5-7 mins or until the peppers are soft.
Add the... - 33.4534
Slow Cooker Bean Soup
1. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and remove meat juice, if any from it.
2. Drop salt, flour, and pepper. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and cook bacon for 2 minutes or until... - 107.717
Rich Fruit Crumble
1) In a large deep dish, put the fruit.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes or until hot, stirring once in between. If you are using frozen fruit, cook for 10 minutes.
3) Then, add the sugar and spice.
4) Let stand covered while you prepare... - 47.5824
Betty's Great Dagwood-style Sandwich
When hit by hunger, you simply can’t go wrong with a sandwich. Quick and easy, Betty’s version of Dagwood style sandwich is equally sumptuous and simple and can be put together using a few easy to kind ingredients. This sandwich recipe is one excellent... - 117.184
Campfire Meals- Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever!!!
What Happens when you take a normal Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Hammerfy it? You get a grilled mushroom, onion, tomato, Swiss, rye, taste bud popping extravaganza of taste! Watch this video and you will want to make this sandwich. Hammer guarantees it. - 118.279
Uttapam With Onion
SAMBAR MASALA :
1. Dry roast the masalas separately.
2. Roast the dal until it gives a cooked aroma and turns slightly brown. Remove it.
3. Then stir in red dry chillies and allow them to turn deep red.
4. Mix all these roasted items, allow them to cool and... - 41.9847
Borscht With Meat
Fry salt pork until golden in a 5 quart kettle.
Add leek and onion.
Fry until onion is transparent.
Add celery root, beets, cabbage, water, and meat.
Cook until celery root is crisp tender; about 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes and kvas; mix.
Cook over medium heat... - 44.2571
Open Faced Reuben With Mustard Caraway Hollandaise
1. Heat butter and caraway in 1- to 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Mix in sauce mix with wire whisk. While whisking, slowly add water according to package directions. Add mustard and cayenne pepper; whisk until bubbly. Simmer and... - 35.172
Pate Supper Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium frying pan, saute bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and keep warm.
3) Pour off the pan drippings, then return 2 tablespoonfuls drippings into the pan.
4) Stir in the chicken livers... - 45.3275
1. In a spice grinder, grind together the pickling spice until fine.
2. In a bowl with ground beef, add in the soaked bread, kosher salt, pickling spice, paprika. Mix with hand until well combined to form patties.
3. Cover this beef mixture with... - 114.681
Little Multicolored Pepper Pizzas
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F
2. If you want to make your own pizza dough, In a large mixing bowl, make a sponge by combining 1/2 cup tepid water, the yeast, and the rye flour and whisk till the mixture is combined
3. Set the... - 47.1901
Wheatberry Multigrain Bread
In a 2-quart microwavesafe bowl, stir together oats, bulgur, and l cup cold water.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until water is absorbed and mixture is soft.
Cool to lukewarm.
To Make in a Food Processor: You need a large food... - 42.459
Bulgur Stuffed Cabbage
1 ln a medium-size heatproof bowl, soakthe bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, bring a stock pot of unsalted water to a boil.
Place the whole cabbage in the boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Remove the... - 43.7201
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 101.866