- » Russian Soup
Russian Soup Recipes
Russian soup is an indispensable part of a Russian meal. The Russian cuisine has various traditionally prepared soups such as rassolnik, shchi and ukha.
Russian soups are broadly categorized into seven large ... More »
Russian Sturgeon Champagne Soup
1) In a large pot add the cod fish head and bones along with the bay leaf, peppercorns, celery, parsley root and onions. Add enough water to cover the ingredients.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame. Cook covered for... - 45.3425
Russian Sauerkraut Soup
1) In a slow cooker, put together beef, bacon, water, onions, leek, garlic, carrots, sauerkraut and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Take the beef and bacon out of the soup and cut into cubes.
4) Return the meat to the soup.
5)... - 44.8448
Borscht (russian Soup)
Borscht is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Borscht is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.217
Russian Kidney Soup
Arrange kidneys and vegetables in pot.
Cover with stock.
Simmer gently until kidneys and vegetables are tender.
Remove one cup of stock.
Mix with vinegar, flour, salt, yeast, oil and dill.
Blend thoroughly and return mixture to the... - 43.6297
Russian Barley Soup
Cook barley according to preferred method.
Saute onion in butter.
Heat chicken stock to boiling and stir onion and cooked barley with any remaining liquid into stock.
Add herbs and salt.
Blend flour into eggs, then carefully stir in yogurt.
Add a little of... - 41.9817
Sauerkraut Soup Russian Style
Sauerkraut soup russian style is a savory soup made with sauerkraut and vegetables. Cooked in beef stock, the sauerkraut soup is herbed with parsley and chervil and cooked with tomato puree. Topped with a dash of sour cream, this sauerkraut soup has a unque... - 41.0032
Russian Soup Recipes By Category