- » Russian Salad
Russian Salad Recipes
Russian salad is a mixture of vegetables, meats, and chopped potatoes which are amalgamated in mayonnaise. It is a nutritious and healthy salad which is loved by many people. It is tasty and tempting cold salad with ... More »
Hi everyone! I'm Debora and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing "Russian Salad" -- a starter that can be prepared in many ways. We'll make a very simple version to which you can add whatever different ingredients you like best - 135.847
Shrimp And Rice Salad
A great salad!! Watch this video to make a taste bud tickling salad with rice, shrimp, egg and mayonnaise. This is a traditional Russian salad that is super delicious and easy. The serving is made with a slight Japanese touch. Easy, cold side dish compliments... - 103.461
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 96.1539
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5991
Warm Russian Salad
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, celery, French beans and peas or broad beans one at a time, in boiling water by placing in a metal colander.
2. To make clarified butter, melt butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until it bubbles
3. Allow... - 49.0302
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 46.7461
Russian Garden Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the radishes and cucumber pieces.
2) Add the scallions to the vegetables, along with the chopped dill and pepper.
3) Toss to combine.
4) Refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 hours.
5) In a separate bowl, mix the... - 46.5436
Russian Salad With Lettuce
1) In separate bowls, arrange the shredded lettuce.
2) In another bowl, combine the diced vegetables with the peas and beans.
3) To this, add the mayonnaise and yogurt.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) On the lettuce in the bowls, pile this... - 46.1653
Easy Vegetable Russian Salad
Prepare and cook all the vegetables (or use canned or bottled vegetables).
Drain them well.
Divide the cauliflower into small sprigs, dice all the other vegetables except the peas.
Skin and slice the tomatoes.
Line a border mould with aspic jelly and decorate... - 44.223
Russian salad is a famous and loved by many. I rate Russian salad a prefect easy to cook and a picnic recipe. The potatoes, carrots, turnips with lemon juice make Russian salad a filling and mouth watering recipe. - 43.4633
Break 1/2 head lettuce into large bowl.
Add chicken, ham, shrimp, crab, lobster, anchovies and sardines.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Mash egg with a fork in a small bowl.
Add pickles, onions, mayonnaise, ketchup and garlic salt and... - 43.13
1. Wash and clean celery. Store the pale leaves for garnishing.
2. Shred few outer stalks and soak in cold water.
3. Dice the remaining stalks.
4. In a bowl mix diced celery, apple and beetroot.
5. Add mayonnaise and blend.
6.... - 41.8044
Blend the lobster, chicken and vegetables in a mixing bowl.
Blend the mayonnaise with the lemon and seasonings.
Mix into the salad.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place the romaine leaves around a salad bowl.
Scoop the salad into the centre of the leaves.
Serve. - 41.6624
Vegetable Russian Salad With Vinaigrette
Cut the potatoes and carrots into 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) cubes.
Cut the beans into 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) lengths.
Put the vegetables and the chives into a bowl, pour in the vinaigrette and toss to mix.
Leave for 1 hour to marinate.
Drain the vegetables and put them in... - 41.4553
Russian Macedoine Salad
Rinse and dry kidney beans.
Toss with the next five ingredients.
Cover and chill, at least 2 hours.
At serving time, blot beets with absorbent paper and toss with the salad.
Season to taste.
Line a bowl with crisp salad greens and... - 40.9294
Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil.
Chop the pineapples and apples.
Mix the fruits and vegetables, and add salt and pepper.
Mix the mayonnaise and cream.
Mix this mayonnaise thoroughly with vegetables. Add salt, pepper and sugar.
Line a salad bowl... - 40.8437
Fill a small saucepan half full with water.
Cook 20 to 30 seconds over high heat.
Drain and set aside.
Trim and wash string beans and zucchini.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Add... - 40.1217
Vegetable Russian Salad
Russian Salad is an amazingly simple mixed salad that you will get hooked to in no time. The combination of chicken, sausages and vegetables is simply irresistible. Try the Russian Salad! I am sure you will be bowled over! - 38.4971
Russian Sardine Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat beef bouillon and add lemon juice and gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until aspic thickens.
Use one fourth of the aspic to coat a mold and chill until set.
Arrange sliced eggs in a decorative pattern on top... - 38.0591
Mix all vegetables except beets with French dressing, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Drain and save dressing; mix 1 tablespoon with mayonnaise, add to vegetables along with beets, and toss well.
Mound on lettuce and top with capers. - 36.248
Make dressing: In blender, combine first 5 ingredients; blend 10 seconds.
Pour over chilled vegetables and ham; mix.
Marinate 1 hour.
Before serving, add sour cream; toss.
Season to taste. - 35.9886
Russian Salad Dressing
1. In a mixing bowl or in a food processor jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Use a fork to whisk or process until all the ingredients are well amalgamated into a smooth dressing.
3. Pour into a jar or bottle and store in the... - 35.65
1. Dice the vegetables.
2. In a pan, take salted boiling water and add the diced vegetables to it. Cook it until vegetables become tender. If you are using fresh peas instead of frozen peas, you can add it after other vegetables have started cooking... - 35.517
Tossed Russian Salad With Walnut Dressing
Combine salad ingredients.
Process walnuts, garlic, and cayenne with metal blade .
Until nuts have formed a paste.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process with metal blade until onion is minced.
Pour over salad ingredients and toss lightly.
Serve in... - 35.4329
Russian Salad (salata Roseiki)
Mix olive oil and vinegar and pour over vegetables; allow to marinate 1 to 2 hours.
Mix vegetables and parsley with enough mayonnaise to bind together (about 1 cup).
Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with capers to serve. - 34.6957
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Pour a blend of olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon peel over vegetables; toss lightly.
Add tuna, anchovies, pickle, and desired amount of mayonnaise.
Mound salad on serving plate and cover with a thin layer of... - 34.049
This Russian Salad is a unique assortment of fruit, vegetables and meat. So if you want to taste a bit of everything, try out this Russian Salad topped with a bit of mayonnaise sauce. Tell me if you've enjoyed it ! - 32.6259
Russian Salad has a unique taste. Russian Salad is easy to make. Russian Salad must be tried by vegetarians - 32.325
1. Put all the vegetables together in a bowl.
2. Add enough mayonnaise to moisten well.
3. Put into a salad bowl and garnish with the gherkin and anchovy fillets. - 30.9878
1. Make sure the cooked vegetables are completely cool.
2. Chop the onion and mix with the vegetables and mayonnaise.
3. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve. - 29.1168
Russian Salad With Ham
1. Combine all the vegetables in a bowl, add oil, vinegar and seasoning.
2. Chill for several hours, turning it round in the dressing.
3. Pour mayonnaise over it just before serving. - 28.0917
Russian Salad Dressing
1. Mix the green pepper, pimiento, chives and catsup with the egg yolk. Stir into the mayonnaise. Chill.
2. Russian Dressing is particularly good on crisp head lettuce; with other vegetable salads, with fish salads, gelatin-molded fish and vegetable mixtures. - 25.4114
Russian Salad With Beetroot
Russian Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Russian Salad recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 22.3218
Easy Vegetarian Russian Salad
Russian salad is a good mix of healthy vegetables and Mayonnaise. It is sweet and creamy with crunchy vegetables and fruits. A very good starter, it can also work as a meal with the addition of meat accompanied with bread. - 0
This is a lovely Russian salad served as a starter. Watch this video and learn how to prepare this healthy and tasty dish and impress your guests. - 0
Russian Herring Under Fur Coat Salad
We are heading towards holidays and no Russian holiday can be made without Russian Herring Under Fur Coat Salad. So I bring to you this salad recipe. - 0
Russian Salad Recipes By Category