- » Russian Fish
Russian Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of russian fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for russian fish recipes.
Russian Fish Roll
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Stir mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes .
4.Once done, take the mixture out in a bowl.
5.Put flaked fish, mustard, parsley, pimiento and... - 46.4718
Russian Fish Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make the pastry and then roll it out to a 9-inch square.
3. Prepare the filling; flake fish. Put in seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, and sufficient white sauce to hold the mixture... - 43.0873
Russian Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Skin the fish properly and cut it into small pieces.
3) Mix the fish pieces with seasoning, chopped eggs and lemon rind and bind with the sauce.
4) Roll the pastry into a square shape and... - 39.0903
You May Also Like!
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.0596
Baked Fish Russian Style
One small fish or two fillets need 3 tablespoons caviar, 1 beaten egg, enough flour to hold the mixture together and seasoned with salt and pepper and a tablespoon of sour cream.
Fill the fish and sew it up or spread mixture in between two fillets and hold... - 27.7229
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Pour a blend of olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon peel over vegetables; toss lightly.
Add tuna, anchovies, pickle, and desired amount of mayonnaise.
Mound salad on serving plate and cover with a thin layer of... - 34.049
Russian Sardine Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat beef bouillon and add lemon juice and gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until aspic thickens.
Use one fourth of the aspic to coat a mold and chill until set.
Arrange sliced eggs in a decorative pattern on top... - 38.0591
Russian Salmon Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with half of the pastry.
Flake salmon; put half of the fish in the pastry shell.
Cover the layer of salmon with half of the egg slices.
Sprinkle with dill weed, salt, and pepper; dot with butter.
Pour over cream sauce, top... - 33.6685
Russian Cod Ragout
1) In a medium-size pot, add the potato in the boiling water and boil gently for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) Add the carrots, boil gently for 3 minutes, drain and keep aside.
3) Skin and bone the fish, discard any... - 46.2658
Russian Dressing With Chopped Chives
Blend chilli sauce and chives into mayonnaise; a little chopped red pepper or canned pimento can also be added.
Use with egg or vegetable salads or with fish. - 16.5332
If using steaks, remove skin and bones.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
In a large skillet cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in half of the butter or margarine about 4 minutes or till onion is tender.
Using a slotted spoon, remove vegetables from skillet.
Add... - 42.2983
Russian Salad Dressing
1. Mix the green pepper, pimiento, chives and catsup with the egg yolk. Stir into the mayonnaise. Chill.
2. Russian Dressing is particularly good on crisp head lettuce; with other vegetable salads, with fish salads, gelatin-molded fish and vegetable mixtures. - 25.4114
Russian Fish Recipes By Category