- » Russian Egg
Russian Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of russian egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for russian egg recipes.
Solar Cooked Fried Eggs
A sunny side up the Russian way with some onions and cooked in the solar cooker! Save the energy, but the time could get your tummy rumbling! A Video to watch for those wanting to use a solar cooker! - 48.7176
Russian Egg Salad With Carrot
In bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
Serve on lettuce leaves with Russian Mayonnaise.
Divide evenly. - 30.1535
Russian Egg Salad
Toast muffins in 200Â°F oven 30 minutes or until golden brown and dry.
Cut 1-inch circle from center of each muffin.
Spread each muffin with butter.
Cut each egg, from pointed end to just below center, to form 4 petals.
Place 1 egg in center of each muffin;... - 29.799
Peel and halve the eggs, then lay them on the washed leaves of lettuce.
Put a dollop of mayonnaise and a spoonful of caviar on each egg. - 16.7699
You May Also Like!
Oeufs A La Russe Eggs Russian Style
1. In 4 separate ramekins, place an artichoke heart each.
2. Top with 1 teaspoon caviar each.
3. Place the ramekins in the oven to heat the artichokes.
4. Remove from the oven carefully place a poached egg on the artichoke heart.
5. Spoon... - 32.3694
1. Put the cottage cheese and vinegar in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Add 1/4 cup tomato juice and blend or process until very smooth, adding more tomato juice if necessary.
2. Stir the egg into the dressing just before using. - 16.7066
Orange Eggnog Punch, Coffee Nog And Russian Egg Nog
Robin shows you how to three different types of eggnogs for Christmas. All these drinks are delicious and they come packed with the Holiday spirit. Serve to your friends and family and enjoy! Cheers! - 92.5923
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 43.4909
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana tastes nice. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana is easy to prepare. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana can betried by non vegetarians. - 44.6326
Thin layered blini with melted butter.. a true Royal Russian breakfast! Best eaten with sour cream, jams and honey. - 36.0912
Little Russian Pastries
Cook and stir beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown; drain.
Stir in egg, dillweed, salt and pepper.
Prepare pastry; divide into fourths.
Cover with damp towel to prevent drying.
Roll each fourth into 12-inch circle on well-floured... - 39.0369
Mix the egg yolks with the lemon juice, salt and mustard.
Add the oil, drop by drop, stirring all the time.
When half the oil has been added, the remainder may be stirred in more quickly.
When all the oil is incorporated, stir in the paprika, cayenne and... - 40.8052
1) Add butter to the milk and let it scald.
2) Place the pot in a bowl of cold water and let it cool.
3) In sugar and warm water, dissolve the yeast.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick.
5) Combine together the milk mix, flour and salt by... - 45.8399
Delicious Kahlua White Russian Pie
Who doesn't love a good pie, right? I most definitely do. The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make a Kahlua White Russian Pie (mousse flavored with alcohol or liquor) as well as how to make large chocolate curls! And this pie blends two incredible things:... - 110.112
Russian Egg Recipes By Category