- » Russian Dressing
Russian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of russian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for russian dressing recipes.
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.225
1) In a small bowl, place together mayonnaise all the ingredients.
2) Using whisk beat until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until ready to use.
4) Use the Russian Dressing on desired salad. - 39.7404
1)Take a container of an electric blender, mix all the ingredients together, and blend.
3) Serve as required. - 37.949
Cook sugar and water till mixture spins a thread (232°).
Combine remaining ingredients ; beat in syrup.
Chill. - 32.7947
Combine all ingredients; beat well.
Yield: 2 cups. - 32.7254
In screw-top jar combine oil, catsup, sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, vinegar, water, onion, salt, and paprika.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Shake again just before serving. - 32.1638
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate. Use as required. Makes 3/4 cup. - 32.0816
Russian Dressing With Vegetables
1. Simmer carrots in water until tender.
2. Puree tomato in blender or food processor. Add cooked carrots and water,
and blend with remaining ingredients until smooth. Chill - 31.4655
Easy Russian Dressing
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk well.
2. Season according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the Russian dressing with salad. - 30.6621
Boil water and sugar; cool.
Add all remain ing ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Chill. - 30.0806
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Mix well to blend them properly.
3. Serve it with any salad dishes of your choice. - 29.8136
In small bowl, stir mayonnaise, chili sauce, green pepper, chives, if using, mustard, Worcestershire, and hot pepper sauce until well mixed.
Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. - 29.3328
Russian Dressing! Here is a unique and tasty dressing that is sure to bowl your guests over. I served a bowl of chileed cooked vegetable salad in this dressing and my guests couldnt stop talking about it!!! Try the Russian Dressing! - 29.1948
The russian salad dressing is a savory and tangy salad dressing made with lemon juice and mayonnaise along with worcestershire sauce. Hot and peppy, the russian dressing has chili sauce in it and can be used for fish or meat salads. - 28.234
In a screw-top jar combine the catsup, water, powdered pectin, lemon juice, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and pepper.
Cover and shake well (be sure all pectin is dissolved).
Chill several hours before using.
To store any remaining dressing, cover and... - 27.6806
Russian Dressing With Lemon
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or pour into a bottle and refrigerate for 2 hours or more so that the flavors are absorbed.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/3... - 27.5451
Russian Dressing is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Russian Dressing is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 27.4769
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX until well blended. - 26.7845
Russian Dressing With Green Pepper
Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, French dressing, catsup, green pepper, onion and horseradish in a small bowl.
Use to dress green salads. - 26.1741
Russian Dressing With Red Wine Vinegar
Simmer tomato juice until reduced to half volume.
In blender, combine all ingredients except dill pickle and blend well.
Add diced dill pickle; blend.
Nice over artichoke hearts. - 26.0019
Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to mix.
Cover and store in the refrigerator. - 26.0005
Diet Russian Dressing
Combine pectin, sugar, basil, tarragon, and garlic salt.
Stir in remaining ingredients, Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 25.4354
Stir all ingredients together, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate. - 25.1102
Mad Russian Dressing
Stir all ingredients together and thin to desired consistancy with half and half.
Add 1 2 oz. jar of black caviar, stirring very carefully so as not to break the caviar.
Chill. - 24.7693
Spicy Russian Dressing
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving time or for up to 5 days. Drizzle over hamburgers, fish, vegetables, or a fresh green salad. - 24.4546
Mayonnaise Russian Dressing
This dreamy Russian Dressing is the best I've ever tasted. Once you try this Russian Dressing recipe, you will never go for another recipe again. This is the best I've ever come across! - 24.3173
This Russian dressing is one of my passions when it comes to salad toppings. I love its strong fish flavors. Try this colorful dressing on your salads. Feel free to discuss about this Russian dressing with me. - 23.7955
Combine yogurt and mayonnaise with wire whisk.
Stir in catsup and horseradish.
Store in covered quart glass jar in refrigerator. - 21.5522
I had to make a dozen copies of this Russian Dressing recipe for my relatives who kept asking for it.And so I thought I very well post this Russian Dressing recipe. A good recipe you can try your hands at. - 19.9686
1. Put the cottage cheese and vinegar in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Add 1/4 cup tomato juice and blend or process until very smooth, adding more tomato juice if necessary.
2. Stir the egg into the dressing just before using. - 19.1487
Simple Russian Dressing
Russian Dressing has a Cool taste. The mayonnaise and chilli sauce gives the Russian Dressing Piquant taste. - 18.5094
Blend mustard, chili sauce, and horseradish into mayonnaise, chill and serve with lettuce or seafood. - 16.8999
Russian Dressing With Chopped Chives
Blend chilli sauce and chives into mayonnaise; a little chopped red pepper or canned pimento can also be added.
Use with egg or vegetable salads or with fish. - 16.5332
Add 2 teaspoons each chopped green pepper, pimento and chives; 1/2 teaspoon paprika; 3 tablespoons chili sauce; and yolk of hard-cooked egg, sieved, to 1 cup mayonnaise. - 15.3898
Russian Dressing Recipes By Category