- » Russian
Russian food is a perfect representation of Russia’s interest in refined food during the 16th–18th centuries. The multi-culture area has a huge influence on the traditional Russian Cuisine. The Russian ... More »
Berry Topped Pavlova
It cannot get any sweeter. This video prepare the authentic Russian - Pavlova. Elegantly perfect dessert which is crisp-on-the outside, marshmallow-soft-on-the-inside puff and crowned luxuriously with cream, berries. This meringue dessert never fails. - 125.946
Betty's Teacakes Christmas Cookies Series
Russian Teacakes (or Snowballs) holiday cookies...part of Betty Bannerman Busciglio's Christmas cookie series. Betty is a cooking teacher and former caterer. - 118.244
All this while I thought only the Aussies could make a good Pavlova. Then comes the demure Betty and proves me wrong. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make an Easy and Elegant Pavlova. It is quite simple, yet showy and healthier than most desserts.... - 117.931
Fresh Fruit Pavlova
I’m obsessed with pavlova. If you’ve never tried if you really need to!! You have a delicious soft crust with a chewy marshmallow center from the meringue and a sweet soft topping from the whipped cream and the freshness of all the berries. It’s such a... - 115.961
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.099
Strawberry Pavlova With Cream
Now you don't have to hit a bakery and make your pocket lighter shelling out for pavlovas! This video teaches you to make yummy pavlovas right at home and that too shows you how to decorate them with cream and fresh strawberries. A beautiful dessert for any... - 111.995
Hi everyone! I'm Debora and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing "Russian Salad" -- a starter that can be prepared in many ways. We'll make a very simple version to which you can add whatever different ingredients you like best - 109.325
Hot And Spicy Christmastime Russian Tea
Looking for a perfect drink to finish off your special Christmas meal? Then this refreshing, spicy hot Russian tea could be your ideal bet. Light and revitalizing, a cup of this Russian brew just before or after meal will invigorate you like nothing else.... - 108.772
Classic Beef Stroganoff - Made Lighter
A classic beef stroganoff recipe is always delicious, perhaps because it often contains fatty cuts of beef and sour cream. This Best Ever Beef Stroganoff recipe from Anne Colagioia lightens up the classic dish and makes it suitable for a wide variety of... - 103.874
Chilled Black Russian And White Russian
Mixing drinks is always good to know. In this video you will see how to make two drinks, a Black Russian and a White Russian. Listen closely as the expert lets you in on further mixes to the drink and the different cocktails you can make. - 103.656
Comforting, rich and meatless, no-beef Stoganoff is a tasty way to reduce saturated fat and red meat while keeping great taste. Join Toby in preparing this simple, diabetes-friendly favorite. - 103.552
Shrimp And Rice Salad
A great salad!! Watch this video to make a taste bud tickling salad with rice, shrimp, egg and mayonnaise. This is a traditional Russian salad that is super delicious and easy. The serving is made with a slight Japanese touch. Easy, cold side dish compliments... - 101.876
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 97.7342
Talk about unusual and rare desserts and Australian pavlova tops the charts. This recipe might look different from usual dessert recipes but it has its own class and sooner or later it is going to be popular around the world, for its great taste and the ease... - 95.5518
Wonderful White Russian
This is one drink that is a huge hit with the dudes and hip club goers. Build with three basic ingredients, this drink is your entree way to the world of more complex cocktails. This classic creamy white cocktail is likely to go down well with anybody, even... - 95.0561
Ready Russian Revolution
Bored of the same old sweet and sour cocktail. Stir up a revolution with this Russian revolution. Layered with grenadine, rumple minze, jagermeister, this is one heady cocktail of taste and booze. Stream the video to learn more about this drink. - 93.1986
Love Stroganoff? Try the meatless version of stroganoff shown in the video which can easily give the classic recipe a run for its money. Made using mushrooms and sour cream this vegan dish is a worth try. - 90.7176
Russian Tea Cakes
Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Chip Cookies are a handy snacks to have at home for munching or to serve your surprise guests. It is easy to make and keeps well stored in an air tight container. Try it out and everyone will love its crunchy texture. - 90.6774
Kiwi Fruit Pavlova
Do you wanna learn how to make Kiwi Fruit Pavlova recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 79.533
Hot Russian Fudge
If you looking forward to prepare a rocking dessert, Russian fudge is the right choice for you! Made with some of the simplest ingredients like butter, milk and vanilla extract, you can try making it right away. A word of caution - it's addictive! - 74.4335
Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad
Here's an amazing recipe for Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad that you must try. The delicious blend of mayonnaise with the other ingredients is so impeccable that you are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad makes a... - 51.3416
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5406
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.07
Solar Cooked Fried Eggs
A sunny side up the Russian way with some onions and cooked in the solar cooker! Save the energy, but the time could get your tummy rumbling! A Video to watch for those wanting to use a solar cooker! - 48.7176
Russian Beet Pate
Here's a recipe for Russian Beet Pate which is yummy. It can be very easily prepared at home. I prepared this Russian Beet Pate for a party and i still get calls from the guests to take the recipe. Try it out and share the feedback - 48.628
Warm Russian Salad
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, celery, French beans and peas or broad beans one at a time, in boiling water by placing in a metal colander.
2. To make clarified butter, melt butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until it bubbles
3. Allow... - 48.6197
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 48.4293
Zucchini Russian Style
I often prepare this Zucchini Russian Style and i am happy to share this recipe with you. The flavor of zucchini blended with the other ingredients makes this dish all the more appetizing. Zucchini Russian Style makes a yummy Side Dish. I am eagerly waiting... - 48.041
Russian Sturgeon Champagne Soup
1) In a large pot add the cod fish head and bones along with the bay leaf, peppercorns, celery, parsley root and onions. Add enough water to cover the ingredients.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame. Cook covered for... - 47.2351
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 47.1826
Russian Black Bread
Combine rye flour, cereal, yeast, caraway seeds, coffee granules, salt, sugar and fennel seeds in bowl; mix well.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, butter, vinegar, molasses and chocolate in saucepan; mix well.
Cook over medium heat until chocolate is soft and... - 47.1037
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 47.0906
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 47.0555
Russian Garden Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the radishes and cucumber pieces.
2) Add the scallions to the vegetables, along with the chopped dill and pepper.
3) Toss to combine.
4) Refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 hours.
5) In a separate bowl, mix the... - 46.6524
Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style
This is an irresistible Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style recipe that make for an impressive appetizer. The flavor of artichokes blended with the other ingredients makes this dish completely delectable. Make this Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents... - 46.6266
1) In a bowl of warm water add in dried yeast and a pinch of sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes. The mixture must get frothy. With fresh yeast you can directly use the creamed warm water.
2) Into the yeast mixture, add in half the quantity of milk and 3... - 46.4096
Russian Vegetable Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In skillet, 1 tablespoon of the oil and sautÃ© the cabbage until wilted, for 7 minutes.
3) Do not overcook.
4) Add the dill and transfer the cabbage mixture to a large bowl.
5) In the skillet, heat... - 46.3156
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Draw 8-inch circle on parchment; brush with oil.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Beat egg whites and salt in mixer bowl until stiff but not dry.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until meringue is smooth and... - 46.1847
Iced Russian Tea
Heat a jug or large teapot with the hot water.
Pour out water and add the tea and mint leaves to the jug.
Pour in the boiling water.
Steep 6 minutes.
Strain into a large pitcher.
Cool and chill.
To serve, place 1 tbsp simple syrup into each glass, add a slice... - 46.1032
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.941
Russian Recipes By Category