- » Russian
Russian food is a perfect representation of Russia’s interest in refined food during the 16th–18th centuries. The multi-culture area has a huge influence on the traditional Russian Cuisine. The Russian ... More »
Berry Topped Pavlova
It cannot get any sweeter. This video prepare the authentic Russian - Pavlova. Elegantly perfect dessert which is crisp-on-the outside, marshmallow-soft-on-the-inside puff and crowned luxuriously with cream, berries. This meringue dessert never fails. - 125.946
Betty's Teacakes Christmas Cookies Series
Russian Teacakes (or Snowballs) holiday cookies...part of Betty Bannerman Busciglio's Christmas cookie series. Betty is a cooking teacher and former caterer. - 118.244
All this while I thought only the Aussies could make a good Pavlova. Then comes the demure Betty and proves me wrong. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make an Easy and Elegant Pavlova. It is quite simple, yet showy and healthier than most desserts.... - 117.931
Fresh Fruit Pavlova
I’m obsessed with pavlova. If you’ve never tried if you really need to!! You have a delicious soft crust with a chewy marshmallow center from the meringue and a sweet soft topping from the whipped cream and the freshness of all the berries. It’s such a... - 115.961
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.099
Strawberry Pavlova With Cream
Now you don't have to hit a bakery and make your pocket lighter shelling out for pavlovas! This video teaches you to make yummy pavlovas right at home and that too shows you how to decorate them with cream and fresh strawberries. A beautiful dessert for any... - 111.995
Hi everyone! I'm Debora and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing "Russian Salad" -- a starter that can be prepared in many ways. We'll make a very simple version to which you can add whatever different ingredients you like best - 109.325
Hot And Spicy Christmastime Russian Tea
Looking for a perfect drink to finish off your special Christmas meal? Then this refreshing, spicy hot Russian tea could be your ideal bet. Light and revitalizing, a cup of this Russian brew just before or after meal will invigorate you like nothing else.... - 108.772
Classic Beef Stroganoff - Made Lighter
A classic beef stroganoff recipe is always delicious, perhaps because it often contains fatty cuts of beef and sour cream. This Best Ever Beef Stroganoff recipe from Anne Colagioia lightens up the classic dish and makes it suitable for a wide variety of... - 103.874
Chilled Black Russian And White Russian
Mixing drinks is always good to know. In this video you will see how to make two drinks, a Black Russian and a White Russian. Listen closely as the expert lets you in on further mixes to the drink and the different cocktails you can make. - 103.656
Comforting, rich and meatless, no-beef Stoganoff is a tasty way to reduce saturated fat and red meat while keeping great taste. Join Toby in preparing this simple, diabetes-friendly favorite. - 103.552
Shrimp And Rice Salad
A great salad!! Watch this video to make a taste bud tickling salad with rice, shrimp, egg and mayonnaise. This is a traditional Russian salad that is super delicious and easy. The serving is made with a slight Japanese touch. Easy, cold side dish compliments... - 101.876
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 97.7342
Talk about unusual and rare desserts and Australian pavlova tops the charts. This recipe might look different from usual dessert recipes but it has its own class and sooner or later it is going to be popular around the world, for its great taste and the ease... - 95.5518
Wonderful White Russian
This is one drink that is a huge hit with the dudes and hip club goers. Build with three basic ingredients, this drink is your entree way to the world of more complex cocktails. This classic creamy white cocktail is likely to go down well with anybody, even... - 95.0561
Ready Russian Revolution
Bored of the same old sweet and sour cocktail. Stir up a revolution with this Russian revolution. Layered with grenadine, rumple minze, jagermeister, this is one heady cocktail of taste and booze. Stream the video to learn more about this drink. - 93.1986
Love Stroganoff? Try the meatless version of stroganoff shown in the video which can easily give the classic recipe a run for its money. Made using mushrooms and sour cream this vegan dish is a worth try. - 90.7176
Russian Tea Cakes
Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Chip Cookies are a handy snacks to have at home for munching or to serve your surprise guests. It is easy to make and keeps well stored in an air tight container. Try it out and everyone will love its crunchy texture. - 90.6774
Kiwi Fruit Pavlova
Do you wanna learn how to make Kiwi Fruit Pavlova recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 79.533
Hot Russian Fudge
If you looking forward to prepare a rocking dessert, Russian fudge is the right choice for you! Made with some of the simplest ingredients like butter, milk and vanilla extract, you can try making it right away. A word of caution - it's addictive! - 74.4335
Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad
Here's an amazing recipe for Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad that you must try. The delicious blend of mayonnaise with the other ingredients is so impeccable that you are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad makes a... - 51.3416
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5406
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.07
Solar Cooked Fried Eggs
A sunny side up the Russian way with some onions and cooked in the solar cooker! Save the energy, but the time could get your tummy rumbling! A Video to watch for those wanting to use a solar cooker! - 48.7176
Russian Beet Pate
Here's a recipe for Russian Beet Pate which is yummy. It can be very easily prepared at home. I prepared this Russian Beet Pate for a party and i still get calls from the guests to take the recipe. Try it out and share the feedback - 48.628
Warm Russian Salad
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, celery, French beans and peas or broad beans one at a time, in boiling water by placing in a metal colander.
2. To make clarified butter, melt butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until it bubbles
3. Allow... - 48.6197
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 48.4293
Zucchini Russian Style
I often prepare this Zucchini Russian Style and i am happy to share this recipe with you. The flavor of zucchini blended with the other ingredients makes this dish all the more appetizing. Zucchini Russian Style makes a yummy Side Dish. I am eagerly waiting... - 48.041
Russian Sturgeon Champagne Soup
1) In a large pot add the cod fish head and bones along with the bay leaf, peppercorns, celery, parsley root and onions. Add enough water to cover the ingredients.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame. Cook covered for... - 47.2351
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 47.1826
Russian Black Bread
Combine rye flour, cereal, yeast, caraway seeds, coffee granules, salt, sugar and fennel seeds in bowl; mix well.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, butter, vinegar, molasses and chocolate in saucepan; mix well.
Cook over medium heat until chocolate is soft and... - 47.1037
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 47.0906
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 47.0555
Russian Garden Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the radishes and cucumber pieces.
2) Add the scallions to the vegetables, along with the chopped dill and pepper.
3) Toss to combine.
4) Refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 hours.
5) In a separate bowl, mix the... - 46.6524
Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style
This is an irresistible Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style recipe that make for an impressive appetizer. The flavor of artichokes blended with the other ingredients makes this dish completely delectable. Make this Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents... - 46.6266
1) In a bowl of warm water add in dried yeast and a pinch of sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes. The mixture must get frothy. With fresh yeast you can directly use the creamed warm water.
2) Into the yeast mixture, add in half the quantity of milk and 3... - 46.4096
Russian Vegetable Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In skillet, 1 tablespoon of the oil and sautÃ© the cabbage until wilted, for 7 minutes.
3) Do not overcook.
4) Add the dill and transfer the cabbage mixture to a large bowl.
5) In the skillet, heat... - 46.3156
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Draw 8-inch circle on parchment; brush with oil.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Beat egg whites and salt in mixer bowl until stiff but not dry.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until meringue is smooth and... - 46.1847
Iced Russian Tea
Heat a jug or large teapot with the hot water.
Pour out water and add the tea and mint leaves to the jug.
Pour in the boiling water.
Steep 6 minutes.
Strain into a large pitcher.
Cool and chill.
To serve, place 1 tbsp simple syrup into each glass, add a slice... - 46.1032
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.941
1) Add butter to the milk and let it scald.
2) Place the pot in a bowl of cold water and let it cool.
3) In sugar and warm water, dissolve the yeast.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick.
5) Combine together the milk mix, flour and salt by... - 45.8399
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper, alternately butter and lightly flour 6 small tart pans.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and beat on a medium... - 45.8274
Russian Cod Ragout
1) In a medium-size pot, add the potato in the boiling water and boil gently for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) Add the carrots, boil gently for 3 minutes, drain and keep aside.
3) Skin and bone the fish, discard any... - 45.7489
1) Cover beef in salted water and let it simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
2) In a large saucepan, simmer beets, carrots, onion, tomato puree, turnips, sugar, butter, and vinegar and keep it covered for 15 minutes.
3) Stir in cabbage and cook... - 45.7469
Russian Fish Roll
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Stir mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes .
4.Once done, take the mixture out in a bowl.
5.Put flaked fish, mustard, parsley, pimiento and... - 45.693
This Lime Pavlova tastes heavenly ! This Meringue bake with refreshing lime filling makes a wonderful dessert ! Try this with some sweet sauces poured over and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lime Pavlova are welcome ! - 45.6177
Chicken Koulibiaca - Russian Baked Pie
1. In a pan melt butter and cook chopped onion until tender, 3-4 minutes.
2. Add chopped mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in flour, then add stock and bring to boil.
4. Then mix diced chicken into sauce, with herbs, seasoning and cooked... - 45.4633
Russian Salad With Lettuce
1) In separate bowls, arrange the shredded lettuce.
2) In another bowl, combine the diced vegetables with the peas and beans.
3) To this, add the mayonnaise and yogurt.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) On the lettuce in the bowls, pile this... - 45.3806
Reserve 2 tablespoons filberts.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick and light, beating in sugar gradually.
Add bread crumbs, lemon rind, lemon juice and vanilla; fold in egg whites.
Spread batter in 2 greased and floured waxed paper-lined... - 45.2936
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place bottomless 8 inch (2 L) or 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan on top; set aside.
In bowl, beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in sugar in thin steady stream until stiff... - 45.2686
Barley With Russian Walnut Sauce And Colored Peppers
1. Blend coriander, turmeric, paprika, garlic, salt, fenugreek and walnuts till a smooth consistency.
2. Drizzle with vinegar. Add enough water to make a sauce and get a light cream consistency.
3. Transfer the ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let it... - 45.1145
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 45.0915
Russian Tipsy Cake
1) Grease the tin and dust with caster sugar and sifted flour.
2) Heat the oven at 375°F or Mark 5.
3) In a saucepan, add water and chocolate and cream till a thick sauce, then cool.
4) For the sponge cake, in a bowl, combine eggs and... - 45.0295
Russian Red Cabbage
1. Shred red cabbage.
2. Scrub turnips and grate finely.
3. In a bowl mix red cabbage and grated turnip.
4. In a large saucepan heat oil and gently fry cabbage mixture for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Cover and cook... - 44.9096
Redcurrant And Kiwi Pavlovas
1) Preheat an oven at 140°C/275°F/Gas Mark 1.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites and salt and whisk till stiff.
3) Slowly add in the caster sugar and continue to whisk, then whisk in the almond essence, vinegar and water.
4) On a... - 44.7698
Russian Veal Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. To make the veal balls in a flameproof casserole dish, heat 1 x 15 ml spoon/ 1 tablespoon oil and fry the onion gently until soft.
3. With a slotted spoon remove from the casserole... - 44.7295
Russian Celery Bake
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely russian celery bake recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 44.6915
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana tastes nice. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana is easy to prepare. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana can betried by non vegetarians. - 44.6326
Zyleone - Russian Low Fat Vegan Appetizer
1.In a liquidizer, grinder or blender, put almonds, vinegar and cucumber and blend well.
2.Gradually add oil drop by drop similar to mayonnaise recipe.
3.Cut the pear into small pieces.
4.Mix pear with fennel and stir the mixture in the... - 44.4325
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) With the help of a pencil, lightly draw a circle of 8-inches on a sheet of wax paper or foil. Place directly on a cookie sheet or cut out first.
3) To prepare the meringue shell, into a... - 44.4049
1) Slice the veal into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water, add the veal pieces.
3) Allow the water to come to a boil and cook the veal in it for about 3 minutes.
4) Add in onions, carrot, parsley, lemon rind, butter and pepper.
5)... - 44.2827
Pirozhki (russian Meat Filled Pastries)
Make filling first and let it cool while you prepare dough.
Saute onion in fat until pink, but not brown.
Add ground beef, stirring with fork to prevent formation of chunks.
Cook until no red is visible in the meat.
Sprinkle with 1 tbs. flour; mix well and... - 44.2171
Russian Fish Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make the pastry and then roll it out to a 9-inch square.
3. Prepare the filling; flake fish. Put in seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, and sufficient white sauce to hold the mixture... - 44.1874
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1.
Draw a circle on greaseproof paper.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat in the vanilla, vinegar and cornflour.
Spread the meringue mixture over the paper, using the circle as a guide.... - 44.0864
Russian Easter Bread
Mash the yeast and 1 tablespoon of the milk to make a paste.
Leave in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
Mean while, soak the raisins in the rum for 15 minutes.
Sift the flour, icing sugar and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add... - 44.074
Russian Potato Casserole With Caraway
1. Set the oven to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. Take a skillet, add some margarine and heat it, add flour and make a roux. Cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add milk, and keep on cooking until the liquid blends well. Ensure that... - 44.0731
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.0003
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish
3. Mix the lemon juice in water.
4. Peel the eggplant and cut into 1/3 inch slices.
5. Dip in the mixture of lemon and water and rinse in cold... - 43.9155
Russian Eggplant Caviar
Delicious appetizer recipe. A favorite all over the former Soviet union. It originated in the Trans-Caucasus Mountian area of southern Russia, rep. of Georgia & Armenia so all of them claim it. This is found on every holiday in every home! - 43.9106
Artichokes Stuffed With Russian Potato Salad
Artichokes Stuffed With Russian Potato Salad! You can figure from the name how delicious its going to be. I have always loved the exquisite taste of this salad. You simply have to try the Artichokes Stuffed With Russian Potato Salad! - 43.6236
Russian Sauerkraut Soup
1) In a slow cooker, put together beef, bacon, water, onions, leek, garlic, carrots, sauerkraut and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Take the beef and bacon out of the soup and cut into cubes.
4) Return the meat to the soup.
5)... - 43.4992
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 43.4909
Russian Meat And Potato Pie
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are tender.
Return to the saucepan and add half of the butter, the milk and salt and pepper to taste.
Mash well until smooth.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Stir half the beaten egg into the... - 43.3892
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking sheet with a sheet of greaseproof or baking parchment paper.
2. Place the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl and whisk until very stiff.
3. Whisk in half the sugar, vanilla essence, vinegar... - 43.3246
Russian Black Bread
In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar; mix well.
Let stand until foamy.
In a large mixer bowl combine bread flour, rye flour, cornmeal, dry milk powder, cocoa, butter, lemon juice, coffee crystals, caraway seed, salt and 1 egg.
Add yeast... - 43.1703
Russian Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Boil peas, potatoes and carrots.
Cut carrots and potatoes into small pieces.
Peel cucumber and cut into small pieces.
Peel pear and apple and cut in wedges.
Sprinkle salt and lemon juice.
Peel orange and remove skin.
Section the range taking care not to break... - 43.1614
Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil.
Chop the pineapples and apples.
Mix the fruits and vegetables, and add salt and pepper.
Mix the mayonnaise and cream.
Mix this mayonnaise thoroughly with vegetables. Add salt, pepper and sugar.
Line a salad bowl... - 43.1552
Brown Sugar Pavlovas
1)Preheat oven to 300 degrees F or 150 degrees C or Gas Mark 2.
2)Lay baking sheets along with baking parchment.
3)In a clean, grease-free bowl, whisk egg whites until peaks appear.
4)Fold in vinegar and cornflour.
5)Add sugar gradually... - 42.9864
Blend the lobster, chicken and vegetables in a mixing bowl.
Blend the mayonnaise with the lemon and seasonings.
Mix into the salad.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place the romaine leaves around a salad bowl.
Scoop the salad into the centre of the leaves.
Serve. - 42.929
This beetroot based Russian Borsch soup is an appetizer and a filling meal as well. You can serve it with French bread. - 42.8625
Prepare roll mix according to directions.
In the meantime stem and wash the mushrooms.
Wipe dry with paper towel and slice the caps thinly.
If fairly large, chop each slice into halves.
Saute in butter for 3 minutes.
Add parsley, onions, salt, and... - 42.6704
This Russian Paskha is an exquisite and incredibly tasty tea-break or mid-day pick. The recipe for is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Russian Paskha and let me know how it turned out for you! - 42.4878
1. Grease well a 7 inch square tin with oil or butter.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, butter and syrup
3. Place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the syrup to a boil.
5. Add the... - 42.4514
Try this easy to prepare version of Margaret's Pavlova recipe. I am sure, once you try this Margaret's Pavlova, you will always crave for some more! - 42.3778
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in salt, sugar, vanilla, and milk.
Beat in 2 cups of the flour to make a smooth batter.
Blend in egg yolks and 1/2 cup of the butter, then beat in 3 1/2 cups of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn... - 42.3336
Cream the butter with the sugar until light.
Add the egg yolks and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
Gradually add the flour and almonds, a little at a time, mixing with a spoon at first, then knead well with your hands.
If the dough is too soft for rolling, chill... - 42.2967
Borscht (russian Soup)
Borscht is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Borscht is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 42.2827
1.If the carrots and beets are grated, then add them and all other ingredients in a large soup kettle
2.Simmer for 1 1/2 hours
3.Taste and adjust seasoning
4 Serve borscht with yoghurt or sour crem and add scallions for garnish - 42.0987
Russian Beet Soup
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add beef, pork, beef broth, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Shred... - 42.0205
1 In a bowl, mix butter, tomato ketchup, salt, chilli sauce and mustard powder to a soft paste.
2 Grate the cheese.
3 Cut the bread lengthwise in 1/2 cm thick slices.
4 Remove the hard crusts.
5 Using a flat knife, spread the soft paste.
6 ... - 41.977
Russian Pork Chop Casserole
Put the potatoes, onions and mushrooms in a bowl with the butter and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring twice.
Season with the garlic salt.
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Add the chops and cook on HIGH for 4... - 41.9248
Rinse shrimp under running cold water.
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add shrimp and green onion; saute 30 seconds.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle dried dillweed and lemon juice over shrimp mixture; toss lightly.
Stir buttermilk into shrimp... - 41.9006
Russian salad is a famous and loved by many. I rate Russian salad a prefect easy to cook and a picnic recipe. The potatoes, carrots, turnips with lemon juice make Russian salad a filling and mouth watering recipe. - 41.8347
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Beat all the ingredients together for almost 10 minutes.
3. Take a tinfoil and grease it.
4.Form a 10x12 ich pavlova circle on the foil.
5. Place in oven.
6. Switch off the oven.
7. Let pavlova stand in oven for 90... - 41.7664
Russian Kidney Soup
Arrange kidneys and vegetables in pot.
Cover with stock.
Simmer gently until kidneys and vegetables are tender.
Remove one cup of stock.
Mix with vinegar, flour, salt, yeast, oil and dill.
Blend thoroughly and return mixture to the... - 41.7626
Russian Black Bread
Combine the rye flour and flour.
Mix 2 1/3 cups flour mixture, sugar, salt, cereal, caraway seed, coffee, onion powder, fennel seed and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, vinegar, molasses, chocolate and margarine in a... - 41.7183
Russian Easter Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, eggs, shortening, raisins, candied fruit, almonds, lemon peel and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto... - 41.6245
Russian Spinach Soup
Remove and discard spinach stems.
Rinse leaves well; then drain, stack, and cut crosswise into strips.
Stir together sour cream and dill weed; set aside.
In an 8 to 10-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat.
Meanwhile, dice potatoes.
Add... - 41.6245
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 41.6209
Russian Nut Balls
These Russian Nut Balls are a great snack for a midday munch. Lightly flavored, these contain vanilla and walnuts. I love to stock up on this simply because they also satisfy any sweet carvings. A simple recipe, with fabulous results! - 41.5605
Russian Recipes By Category