- » Russian
Russian food is a perfect representation of Russia’s interest in refined food during the 16th–18th centuries. The multi-culture area has a huge influence on the traditional Russian Cuisine. The Russian ... More »
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 128.253
Berry Topped Pavlova
It cannot get any sweeter. This video prepare the authentic Russian - Pavlova. Elegantly perfect dessert which is crisp-on-the outside, marshmallow-soft-on-the-inside puff and crowned luxuriously with cream, berries. This meringue dessert never fails. - 125.946
Grilled Beef Steak Stroganoff
Grilled beef steak stroganoff might sound a little unusual but it is a mouth watering dish and if you prepare it like the BBQ pit boys then it would be the best stroganoff you would have ever tasted. Look at this video to see how wild that dish looks and the... - 120.726
Pan Fried Crabs And Tuna Tartar
Look at this spectacular video that displays an elegant dish with pan fried crabs and tuna tartar. The chef displays great slicing and cooking techniques that makes the video absolutely interesting and worth trying too. Check it out…. - 120.28
Beef Stroganoff With Meat Balls
Take a look at this incredible video that shares a recipe for beef stroganoff. This classic recipe of beef stroganoff is appetizing and would serve as a hearty satisfying meal with egg noodles. View the video to gear up for a perfect holiday lunch or dinner... - 119.159
Betty's Teacakes Christmas Cookies Series
Russian Teacakes (or Snowballs) holiday cookies...part of Betty Bannerman Busciglio's Christmas cookie series. Betty is a cooking teacher and former caterer. - 118.244
Beef Stroganoff !! A rich and creamy dish served on a bed of warm rice. The video shows how to prepare this Russian delicacy combining tender strips of beef and mushroom with a rich white sauce prepared with sour cream. This is a great family recipe which... - 115.784
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.099
Hi everyone! I'm Debora and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing "Russian Salad" -- a starter that can be prepared in many ways. We'll make a very simple version to which you can add whatever different ingredients you like best - 109.325
Hot And Spicy Christmastime Russian Tea
Looking for a perfect drink to finish off your special Christmas meal? Then this refreshing, spicy hot Russian tea could be your ideal bet. Light and revitalizing, a cup of this Russian brew just before or after meal will invigorate you like nothing else.... - 108.772
Here’s a super easy recipe for tartar sauce. No need to ever buy it again. Use it to eat with seafood and fish. - 108.167
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 106.394
Classic Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a classic Russian dish which can be attempted in your kitchen! The dish is a full meal by itself served over rice or noodles! See the video on how it all comes together! - 104.532
Classic Beef Stroganoff - Made Lighter
A classic beef stroganoff recipe is always delicious, perhaps because it often contains fatty cuts of beef and sour cream. This Best Ever Beef Stroganoff recipe from Anne Colagioia lightens up the classic dish and makes it suitable for a wide variety of... - 103.874
Chilled Black Russian And White Russian
Mixing drinks is always good to know. In this video you will see how to make two drinks, a Black Russian and a White Russian. Listen closely as the expert lets you in on further mixes to the drink and the different cocktails you can make. - 103.656
Comforting, rich and meatless, no-beef Stoganoff is a tasty way to reduce saturated fat and red meat while keeping great taste. Join Toby in preparing this simple, diabetes-friendly favorite. - 103.552
Delectable Beef Stroganoff
Looking for a hearty comforting stroganoff recipe that would warm up your cockles and chase winter blues away? Then your search ends here. This video demonstrates a quick and easy version of the traditional family meal. Comfort food at its finest, this dish... - 103.318
Shrimp And Rice Salad
A great salad!! Watch this video to make a taste bud tickling salad with rice, shrimp, egg and mayonnaise. This is a traditional Russian salad that is super delicious and easy. The serving is made with a slight Japanese touch. Easy, cold side dish compliments... - 101.876
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 97.7342
Wonderful White Russian
This is one drink that is a huge hit with the dudes and hip club goers. Build with three basic ingredients, this drink is your entree way to the world of more complex cocktails. This classic creamy white cocktail is likely to go down well with anybody, even... - 95.0561
Cheap Ground Beef Stroganoff
Looking for ways to perk up your suppertime? Just try this comforting, deliciously creamy and budget-friendly stroganoff dish. It's quick, easy and satisfying and goes well with almost all dish. Plus, its super healthy too. Just take out some time to watch... - 94.6426
Ready Russian Revolution
Bored of the same old sweet and sour cocktail. Stir up a revolution with this Russian revolution. Layered with grenadine, rumple minze, jagermeister, this is one heady cocktail of taste and booze. Stream the video to learn more about this drink. - 93.1986
Love Stroganoff? Try the meatless version of stroganoff shown in the video which can easily give the classic recipe a run for its money. Made using mushrooms and sour cream this vegan dish is a worth try. - 90.7176
Russian Tea Cakes
Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Chip Cookies are a handy snacks to have at home for munching or to serve your surprise guests. It is easy to make and keeps well stored in an air tight container. Try it out and everyone will love its crunchy texture. - 90.6774
Fried Fish Fingers With Creamy Tartare Sauce
Want to serve a classic during your next lunch or dinner get together? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fish fingers with a creamy tartare sauce. You will be able to whip up this treat within minutes! - 88.4713
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Turkey Stroganoff
This is a warm, creamy dish that's perfect for using up all the leftover turkey meat . This makes a quick and easy weeknight meal. Instead of the traditional beef strips, this stroganoff recipe is made with lean turkey breast strips. - 84.4738
Classic Beef Stroganoff
If you like European dishes, check out this Classic Beef Stroganoff recipe! Many a times, people complain that making this dish at home makes it chewy bland and dry. However, if you follow the chef’s instruction to a T, you end up with a fabulous and... - 77.1958
Hot Russian Fudge
If you looking forward to prepare a rocking dessert, Russian fudge is the right choice for you! Made with some of the simplest ingredients like butter, milk and vanilla extract, you can try making it right away. A word of caution - it's addictive! - 74.4335
Rich Italian Stroganoff
For all those who thought cooking a perfect Italian stroganoff at home is a difficult job, take a look at this video to see how the chef makes a scrumptious stroganoff combined with rich flavors of butter and veggies. Nice recipe, but vocal instructions and... - 63.4567
Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad
Here's an amazing recipe for Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad that you must try. The delicious blend of mayonnaise with the other ingredients is so impeccable that you are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad makes a... - 51.3416
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5406
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 49.1217
This Beef stroganoff is a great meal idea for a lazy Sunday afternoon. A one dish meal that would give you a lot of free time to spend with family. Enjoy!! - 49.1089
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.07
Solar Cooked Fried Eggs
A sunny side up the Russian way with some onions and cooked in the solar cooker! Save the energy, but the time could get your tummy rumbling! A Video to watch for those wanting to use a solar cooker! - 48.7176
Russian Beet Pate
Here's a recipe for Russian Beet Pate which is yummy. It can be very easily prepared at home. I prepared this Russian Beet Pate for a party and i still get calls from the guests to take the recipe. Try it out and share the feedback - 48.628
Warm Russian Salad
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, celery, French beans and peas or broad beans one at a time, in boiling water by placing in a metal colander.
2. To make clarified butter, melt butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until it bubbles
3. Allow... - 48.6197
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 48.4293
Pork Chops Stroganoff
In 1-qt casserole place mushrooms, onion, garlic and butter.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in water, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
Arrange chops in 12 x 8-in foil-lined baking dish.
Pour mushroom mixture over chops.
Freeze until... - 48.1837
Zucchini Russian Style
I often prepare this Zucchini Russian Style and i am happy to share this recipe with you. The flavor of zucchini blended with the other ingredients makes this dish all the more appetizing. Zucchini Russian Style makes a yummy Side Dish. I am eagerly waiting... - 48.041
Baked Chicken Stroganoff
Chicken is an easy to make everyday dish, that can make a great value addition to any menu. whether you are planning your surprise your family for lunch or have a grand party , this baked chicken stroganoff is just right. You would enjoy every moment of... - 47.888
Beef Stroganoff With Spaghetti Squash
1.Place spaghetti squash in microwave for 1 minute.
2.Cut spaghetti squash in half and clean out the insides.
3.Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4.Place spaghetti squash in a preheat 375 degree oven for 45... - 47.4041
Russian Sturgeon Champagne Soup
1) In a large pot add the cod fish head and bones along with the bay leaf, peppercorns, celery, parsley root and onions. Add enough water to cover the ingredients.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame. Cook covered for... - 47.2351
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 47.1826
Russian Black Bread
Combine rye flour, cereal, yeast, caraway seeds, coffee granules, salt, sugar and fennel seeds in bowl; mix well.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, butter, vinegar, molasses and chocolate in saucepan; mix well.
Cook over medium heat until chocolate is soft and... - 47.1037
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 47.0906
Oven Beef Stroganoff
Cook meat in 1 tablespoon butter until it loses its red color.
Add onion; cook for 5 minutes.
Put into casserole.
Melt remaining butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add bouillon cubes, hot water, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire, and... - 47.0687
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 47.0555
Classic Beef Stroganoff
Combine 1 tablespoon flour and the salt; dredge meat in mixture.
Heat blazer pan of chafing dish, or skillet, then add 2 tablespoons butter.
When melted, add the sirloin strips and brown quickly, flipping meat to turn all sides.
Add mushroom slices, onion,... - 46.9066
Russian Veal Stroganoff
1) Cook noodles without salt according to package directions,
2) Drain the noodles and set aside.
3) Remove excess fat from curlets.
4) Cut them into 2-x 1/2-inch strips.
5) In a shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, and pepper.
6)... - 46.8014
Russian Garden Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the radishes and cucumber pieces.
2) Add the scallions to the vegetables, along with the chopped dill and pepper.
3) Toss to combine.
4) Refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 hours.
5) In a separate bowl, mix the... - 46.6524
Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style
This is an irresistible Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style recipe that make for an impressive appetizer. The flavor of artichokes blended with the other ingredients makes this dish completely delectable. Make this Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents... - 46.6266
Vegetable Stroganoff With Pilaf
1. Blanch carrots and cauliflower separately for 4-5 minutes.
2. Blanch French beans for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water.
3. Refresh and drain thoroughly.
4. Wash rice and soak in cold water for 20 minutes
5. Drain the rice in a strainer for... - 46.4588
1) In a bowl of warm water add in dried yeast and a pinch of sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes. The mixture must get frothy. With fresh yeast you can directly use the creamed warm water.
2) Into the yeast mixture, add in half the quantity of milk and 3... - 46.4096
Russian Vegetable Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In skillet, 1 tablespoon of the oil and sautÃ© the cabbage until wilted, for 7 minutes.
3) Do not overcook.
4) Add the dill and transfer the cabbage mixture to a large bowl.
5) In the skillet, heat... - 46.3156
Ground Chicken Stroganoff
1) Heat non - stick frying pan to medium high temperature.
2) Add ground chicken.
3) After about 2 minutes, add onion and cook for about 2 minutes or more, stirring frequently.
4) Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes or until onion is clear and... - 46.144
Iced Russian Tea
Heat a jug or large teapot with the hot water.
Pour out water and add the tea and mint leaves to the jug.
Pour in the boiling water.
Steep 6 minutes.
Strain into a large pitcher.
Cool and chill.
To serve, place 1 tbsp simple syrup into each glass, add a slice... - 46.1032
Chicken Livers Stroganoff
1. Wash chicken livers and pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Coat with flour and reserve any excess flour.
3. In a casserole or Dutch oven melt 2 tablespoon of the butter or margarine.
4. Add and sauté onion and mushrooms for 5 to 7... - 45.9227
1) Discard the chicken skin and bone. Reserve these for making chicken stock. Slice the chicken in thin strips.
2) In a bowl, combine flour with 5 ml (1 level teaspoon) salt and a generous shake of pepper.
3) Place the chicken inside the flour... - 45.9044
Flank Steak Stroganoff
1. Place steak on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, trim of any excess fat.
2. Slice across the grain to cut into 2 ½ inch pieces, each ¼ inch thick.
3. In a heavy bottomed large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Once... - 45.8496
1) Add butter to the milk and let it scald.
2) Place the pot in a bowl of cold water and let it cool.
3) In sugar and warm water, dissolve the yeast.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick.
5) Combine together the milk mix, flour and salt by... - 45.8399
Russian Cod Ragout
1) In a medium-size pot, add the potato in the boiling water and boil gently for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) Add the carrots, boil gently for 3 minutes, drain and keep aside.
3) Skin and bone the fish, discard any... - 45.7489
1) Cover beef in salted water and let it simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
2) In a large saucepan, simmer beets, carrots, onion, tomato puree, turnips, sugar, butter, and vinegar and keep it covered for 15 minutes.
3) Stir in cabbage and cook... - 45.7469
Beef Meatball Stroganoff
1) In a large bowl, place the meat with the salt, pepper, steak sauce, crumbs and the egg till combined well
2) Using the hands, shape the meat into 18 balls
3) In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and then sauté the beef balls in the butter
4)... - 45.7215
Russian Fish Roll
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Stir mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes .
4.Once done, take the mixture out in a bowl.
5.Put flaked fish, mustard, parsley, pimiento and... - 45.693
Beef Stroganoff With Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
1. In a 4-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Coat beef with flour, then with melted butter or margarine.
3. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir.
4. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add bouillon, onion, mushrooms, tomato... - 45.6887
Easy Beef Stroganoff
1. In a large pan, gently cook the chopped onions and the garlic
2. Cook for 15 minutes
3. Dust the meat with a little flour
4. Add it to the pan and brown it gently
5. Add the flour, tomato soup, stock, salt, pepper and the horseradish and mix well... - 45.6607
This Lime Pavlova tastes heavenly ! This Meringue bake with refreshing lime filling makes a wonderful dessert ! Try this with some sweet sauces poured over and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lime Pavlova are welcome ! - 45.6177
Simmered Beef Stroganoff
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl with slicing side facing up, slice onion and mushrooms.
2. Take an electric skillet, place on moderate heat, 350°F.
3. Add sliced onion and mushroom and sauté to soft.
4. Transfer to a large dish and keep... - 45.5673
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
1) Cut the beef into thin slices, then cut into finger-length strips.
2) Add required salt and pepper and put aside.
3) Pare the onion and finely chop. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
4) In a large skillet, now heat half of the oil... - 45.4719
Chicken Koulibiaca - Russian Baked Pie
1. In a pan melt butter and cook chopped onion until tender, 3-4 minutes.
2. Add chopped mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in flour, then add stock and bring to boil.
4. Then mix diced chicken into sauce, with herbs, seasoning and cooked... - 45.4633
Russian Salad With Lettuce
1) In separate bowls, arrange the shredded lettuce.
2) In another bowl, combine the diced vegetables with the peas and beans.
3) To this, add the mayonnaise and yogurt.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) On the lettuce in the bowls, pile this... - 45.3806
Chicken Livers Stroganoff
1. To prepare chicken cut livers into halves and remove veins and any fat.
2. Dry on paper towels.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and add chicken livers, onion, rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Saute stirring... - 45.3115
1. In a large saucepan, prepare salted water and bring it to a boil.
2. Season the meat with salt and pepper.
3. In a heavy sautÃ© pan or skillet, Heat 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Add the seasoned meat to the pan and cook over... - 45.3085
Reserve 2 tablespoons filberts.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick and light, beating in sugar gradually.
Add bread crumbs, lemon rind, lemon juice and vanilla; fold in egg whites.
Spread batter in 2 greased and floured waxed paper-lined... - 45.2936
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place bottomless 8 inch (2 L) or 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan on top; set aside.
In bowl, beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in sugar in thin steady stream until stiff... - 45.2686
Microwaved Beef Stroganoff Casserole
1. In a large (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or serving dish combine first 4 ingredients.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 6 minutes, until beef is lightly colored and onion are soft.
3. Stir in the flour paste, wine and seasonings
4.... - 45.1873
Cut out and discard bone and fat; cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter with oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat until foamy.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring, until golden; lift out and set aside.
Add... - 45.1871
Barley With Russian Walnut Sauce And Colored Peppers
1. Blend coriander, turmeric, paprika, garlic, salt, fenugreek and walnuts till a smooth consistency.
2. Drizzle with vinegar. Add enough water to make a sauce and get a light cream consistency.
3. Transfer the ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let it... - 45.1145
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 45.0915
Veal Stroganoff Size Nine
1) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Rub salt and pepper on the veal.
3) Put veal in skillet along with mushrooms and onion.
4) Let it brown slowly.
5) Add sauterne and potatoes.
6) Cook covered and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes till... - 45.0694
Russian Tipsy Cake
1) Grease the tin and dust with caster sugar and sifted flour.
2) Heat the oven at 375°F or Mark 5.
3) In a saucepan, add water and chocolate and cream till a thick sauce, then cool.
4) For the sponge cake, in a bowl, combine eggs and... - 45.0295
Beef Balls Stroganoff
Beat eggs; add milk, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Let stand for a few minutes.
Add parsley and beef; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch balls and brown in half of butter for about 10 minutes.
Remove from pan.
In same pan melt remaining butter; add onions,... - 44.9533
Tenderloin Of Beef A La Stroganoff
1)Take a skillet,or a pan, and melt 4 tablespoons butter.
2)Toss in garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes.
3)Follow this with mushrooms,cooked for 2 minutes.
4)Toss in flour,stir quickly to make a roux
5)Add the beef stock, and boil for 5... - 44.9454
Russian Red Cabbage
1. Shred red cabbage.
2. Scrub turnips and grate finely.
3. In a bowl mix red cabbage and grated turnip.
4. In a large saucepan heat oil and gently fry cabbage mixture for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Cover and cook... - 44.9096
Redcurrant And Kiwi Pavlovas
1) Preheat an oven at 140°C/275°F/Gas Mark 1.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites and salt and whisk till stiff.
3) Slowly add in the caster sugar and continue to whisk, then whisk in the almond essence, vinegar and water.
4) On a... - 44.7698
Russian Veal Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. To make the veal balls in a flameproof casserole dish, heat 1 x 15 ml spoon/ 1 tablespoon oil and fry the onion gently until soft.
3. With a slotted spoon remove from the casserole... - 44.7295
Beef Stroganoff With Egg Noodles
1. Trim the fat away from the steak and cut it diagonally into quarter inch wide strips
2. On a nonstick skillet, place the steak slices and cook for about three minutes; drain the water
3. Place the skillet over medium to high heat... - 44.7209
Russian Celery Bake
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely russian celery bake recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 44.6915
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana tastes nice. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana is easy to prepare. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana can betried by non vegetarians. - 44.6326
Souper Stroganoff With Mushrooms
1) Dredge the steak thoroughly with flour and pepper.
2) In a skillet, saute the steak in butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute until lightly browned.
4) Stir in the consomme, blend thoroughly.
5)... - 44.5044
Stroganoff Meat Loaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a bowl, add the dried onion, eggs, 3/4 cup milk, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in the bread crumbs and 1/2 the dry sauce mix.
4) Add the meat and mushrooms; mix well.
5) Into an 8 x 4" loaf in a 13 x... - 44.4773
Zyleone - Russian Low Fat Vegan Appetizer
1.In a liquidizer, grinder or blender, put almonds, vinegar and cucumber and blend well.
2.Gradually add oil drop by drop similar to mayonnaise recipe.
3.Cut the pear into small pieces.
4.Mix pear with fennel and stir the mixture in the... - 44.4325
1) Trim off the fat from the beef chuck and slice into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a large heavy pan, saute the beef in shortening, until browned; pour off the excess drippings.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup, sour cream, water, paprika, and... - 44.3823
Quick Beef Stroganoff
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the half the beef and onion to the pan, and stir fry for about 8 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon... - 44.3724
Goujons Of Sole With Tartar Sauce
1) Cut the sole fillets in half and then slice into thin strips.
2) Season flour and coat the fish.
3) Beat eggs, mix in olive oil, dip the fish in the mixture and then roll over breadcrumbs.
4) Keep the marinated fish in the... - 44.3338
Basic Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Beef Stroganoff; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.2949
1) Slice the veal into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water, add the veal pieces.
3) Allow the water to come to a boil and cook the veal in it for about 3 minutes.
4) Add in onions, carrot, parsley, lemon rind, butter and pepper.
5)... - 44.2827
Pirozhki (russian Meat Filled Pastries)
Make filling first and let it cool while you prepare dough.
Saute onion in fat until pink, but not brown.
Add ground beef, stirring with fork to prevent formation of chunks.
Cook until no red is visible in the meat.
Sprinkle with 1 tbs. flour; mix well and... - 44.2171
Russian Recipes By Category