- » Russian
Russian food is a perfect representation of Russia’s interest in refined food during the 16th–18th centuries. The multi-culture area has a huge influence on the traditional Russian Cuisine. The Russian ... More »
Hi everyone! I'm Debora and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing "Russian Salad" -- a starter that can be prepared in many ways. We'll make a very simple version to which you can add whatever different ingredients you like best - 135.847
Vegan Vegetable Stroganoff
Making a stroganoff with meat is very easy. However, this is a fun and easy version for vegetarians that you can try out - 128.43
Beef Stroganoff With Mushrooms
Beef stroganoff with mushrooms is a healthy and quick main dish, its spiced up with smoked paprika offering a beautiful earthy taste. This dish is definitely recommended for a complete hearty homemade meal. Watch how chef Michelle makes the dish effortlessly... - 125.099
Comforting, rich and meatless, no-beef Stoganoff is a tasty way to reduce saturated fat and red meat while keeping great taste. Join Toby in preparing this simple, diabetes-friendly favorite. - 119.896
Tuna Tartare And The Bitter Pill
Hot From The Kettle visits Chakra in Paramus, NJ. Melody meets Chef Thomas Ciszak who demonstrates Tuna Tartare, and sommelier, Evelyn Hsu-Ciszak who mixes up the hangover tonic, The Bitter Pill. - 118.712
Betty's Teacakes Christmas Cookies Series
Russian Teacakes (or Snowballs) holiday cookies...part of Betty Bannerman Busciglio's Christmas cookie series. Betty is a cooking teacher and former caterer. - 118.217
Beef Stroganoff With Meat Balls
Take a look at this incredible video that shares a recipe for beef stroganoff. This classic recipe of beef stroganoff is appetizing and would serve as a hearty satisfying meal with egg noodles. View the video to gear up for a perfect holiday lunch or dinner... - 115.844
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 113.225
Low Carb Beef Stroganoff With Pasta
Are you hungry for beef stroganoff but scared of the carbohydrates? In this lowcarb4life video, you get to see low carb beef stroganoff with Pasta recipe which has all the goodness of beef stroganoff minus the carbs. Instead of serving with rice, she serves... - 110.679
Here’s a super easy recipe for tartar sauce. No need to ever buy it again. Use it to eat with seafood and fish. - 106.552
Healthy Beef Stroganoff
As delicious and healthy as it sounds, this healthy beef stroganoff recipe is a great treat for all the fitness fans. Take a look at this video to see how a fitness trainer checks out the preparation sharing her own experience of staying fit. What else do you... - 106.389
Quick And Easy Tart And Tangy Tartar Sauce
What better way to give your grilled meats the blue-ribbon flavor than add a dollop of tart-tangy condiment like tartar. Betty’s tartar sauce packs in the right amount of kick and is a surefire winner in all parties, potlucks or even a casual dinner meal... - 105.653
Hot And Spicy Christmastime Russian Tea
Looking for a perfect drink to finish off your special Christmas meal? Then this refreshing, spicy hot Russian tea could be your ideal bet. Light and revitalizing, a cup of this Russian brew just before or after meal will invigorate you like nothing else.... - 105.505
Chilled Black Russian And White Russian
Mixing drinks is always good to know. In this video you will see how to make two drinks, a Black Russian and a White Russian. Listen closely as the expert lets you in on further mixes to the drink and the different cocktails you can make. - 103.615
The Chi Channel.tv Show."chi -licious Cooking" Russian Chicken
1. In a baking pan/dish, place the chicken breasts, cook in the oven heated at 300 F for 60 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
3. Take the pan with the cooked chicken, pour the prepared marinade over the... - 103.489
Shrimp And Rice Salad
A great salad!! Watch this video to make a taste bud tickling salad with rice, shrimp, egg and mayonnaise. This is a traditional Russian salad that is super delicious and easy. The serving is made with a slight Japanese touch. Easy, cold side dish compliments... - 103.461
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 103.049
Classic Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a classic Russian dish which can be attempted in your kitchen! The dish is a full meal by itself served over rice or noodles! See the video on how it all comes together! - 102.939
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.503
Classic Beef Stroganoff - Made Lighter
A classic beef stroganoff recipe is always delicious, perhaps because it often contains fatty cuts of beef and sour cream. This Best Ever Beef Stroganoff recipe from Anne Colagioia lightens up the classic dish and makes it suitable for a wide variety of... - 102.195
Wonderful White Russian
This is one drink that is a huge hit with the dudes and hip club goers. Build with three basic ingredients, this drink is your entree way to the world of more complex cocktails. This classic creamy white cocktail is likely to go down well with anybody, even... - 101.414
Killer Outdoor Dutch Oven Beef Stroganoff
All in all, we had fun and doing something like this at the drop of the hat, hopefully showed our classmates how easy cooking outdoors with cast iron is. - 100.546
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Turkey Stroganoff
This is a warm, creamy dish that's perfect for using up all the leftover turkey meat . This makes a quick and easy weeknight meal. Instead of the traditional beef strips, this stroganoff recipe is made with lean turkey breast strips. - 100.026
Delectable Beef Stroganoff
Looking for a hearty comforting stroganoff recipe that would warm up your cockles and chase winter blues away? Then your search ends here. This video demonstrates a quick and easy version of the traditional family meal. Comfort food at its finest, this dish... - 99.9966
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 99.6976
Ready Russian Revolution
Bored of the same old sweet and sour cocktail. Stir up a revolution with this Russian revolution. Layered with grenadine, rumple minze, jagermeister, this is one heady cocktail of taste and booze. Stream the video to learn more about this drink. - 99.5617
Easy Beef Stroganoff
1. In the pot melt butter and sauté the onion, celery, green pepper, garlic paste, season with salt and pepper.
2. Sauté for few minutes.
3. Add the beef cubes and Italian seasoning, stir and brown the beef.
4. Cover with a lid and simmer for 1 ½ ... - 99.3569
Homemade Tartar Sauce
Savory tartar sauce makes for excellent addition to any seafood side dishes. Beryl Stokes shares with you a simple, quick tartar sauce recipe good enough to compliment your oyster, shrimp, or fish dishes. Ditch the store-bought jar of tartar sauce with fresh... - 97.5808
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 96.1539
Here is the detailed video recipe for the classic European dish Beef Stroganoff. Watch and learn - 93.624
Cheap Ground Beef Stroganoff
Looking for ways to perk up your suppertime? Just try this comforting, deliciously creamy and budget-friendly stroganoff dish. It's quick, easy and satisfying and goes well with almost all dish. Plus, its super healthy too. Just take out some time to watch... - 91.3163
Russian Tea Cakes
Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Chip Cookies are a handy snacks to have at home for munching or to serve your surprise guests. It is easy to make and keeps well stored in an air tight container. Try it out and everyone will love its crunchy texture. - 89.09
Pan Fried Crabs And Tuna Tartar
Look at this spectacular video that displays an elegant dish with pan fried crabs and tuna tartar. The chef displays great slicing and cooking techniques that makes the video absolutely interesting and worth trying too. Check it out…. - 88.9478
Fried Fish Fingers With Creamy Tartare Sauce
Want to serve a classic during your next lunch or dinner get together? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fish fingers with a creamy tartare sauce. You will be able to whip up this treat within minutes! - 85.1168
Beef Stroganoff !! A rich and creamy dish served on a bed of warm rice. The video shows how to prepare this Russian delicacy combining tender strips of beef and mushroom with a rich white sauce prepared with sour cream. This is a great family recipe which... - 84.4527
Grilled Beef Steak Stroganoff
Grilled beef steak stroganoff might sound a little unusual but it is a mouth watering dish and if you prepare it like the BBQ pit boys then it would be the best stroganoff you would have ever tasted. Look at this video to see how wild that dish looks and the... - 83.1921
Fast Beef Stroganoff
If you want your beef stroganoff to be real creamy and saucy, you would try this recipe. Follow the easy instructions and make it as much creamy as you want. Serve on warm bed of rice or egg noodles. It is going to be an indulgence to your appetite. - 79.7438
Love Stroganoff? Try the meatless version of stroganoff shown in the video which can easily give the classic recipe a run for its money. Made using mushrooms and sour cream this vegan dish is a worth try. - 77.2617
Planning to prepare a lip smacking appetizer? But don't know which sauce to serve with. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Tartare Sauce. A great dip that goes well with most of the appetizers like with chips and fried fish, seafood, and meats. - 77.1032
Hot Russian Fudge
If you looking forward to prepare a rocking dessert, Russian fudge is the right choice for you! Made with some of the simplest ingredients like butter, milk and vanilla extract, you can try making it right away. A word of caution - it's addictive! - 74.4993
Classic Beef Stroganoff
If you like European dishes, check out this Classic Beef Stroganoff recipe! Many a times, people complain that making this dish at home makes it chewy bland and dry. However, if you follow the chef’s instruction to a T, you end up with a fabulous and... - 73.9679
Rich Italian Stroganoff
For all those who thought cooking a perfect Italian stroganoff at home is a difficult job, take a look at this video to see how the chef makes a scrumptious stroganoff combined with rich flavors of butter and veggies. Nice recipe, but vocal instructions and... - 60.1535
Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad
Here's an amazing recipe for Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad that you must try. The delicious blend of mayonnaise with the other ingredients is so impeccable that you are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad makes a... - 51.9783
Russian Black Bread
Combine rye flour, cereal, yeast, caraway seeds, coffee granules, salt, sugar and fennel seeds in bowl; mix well.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, butter, vinegar, molasses and chocolate in saucepan; mix well.
Cook over medium heat until chocolate is soft and... - 49.6279
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 49.6215
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5991
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 49.5574
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.1783
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
59 Grams Fat/Serving
Partially freeze meat, then cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Coat meat with 1 tablespoon flour.
In a large skillet brown meat in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in mushrooms, onion, and garlic, then cook for 3 to 4... - 49.1611
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.1367
Warm Russian Salad
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, celery, French beans and peas or broad beans one at a time, in boiling water by placing in a metal colander.
2. To make clarified butter, melt butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until it bubbles
3. Allow... - 49.0302
This Russian Paskha is an exquisite and incredibly tasty tea-break or mid-day pick. The recipe for is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Russian Paskha and let me know how it turned out for you! - 48.9701
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
Beef stroganoff is a beef stew or soup that is believed to have russuin origins. This beef stroganoff recipe is prepared with beef strips and mushrooms along with onions. Cooked in a flour based gravy or stew with mustard, oil and sour cream, the beef... - 48.813
This Beef stroganoff is a great meal idea for a lazy Sunday afternoon. A one dish meal that would give you a lot of free time to spend with family. Enjoy!! - 48.6264
Russian Beet Pate
Here's a recipe for Russian Beet Pate which is yummy. It can be very easily prepared at home. I prepared this Russian Beet Pate for a party and i still get calls from the guests to take the recipe. Try it out and share the feedback - 48.6151
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan... - 48.6111
Beef Stroganoff is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of beef anf garlic is something you would never want to miss out on! - 48.4533
Zucchini Russian Style
I often prepare this Zucchini Russian Style and i am happy to share this recipe with you. The flavor of zucchini blended with the other ingredients makes this dish all the more appetizing. Zucchini Russian Style makes a yummy Side Dish. I am eagerly waiting... - 48.3718
Iced Russian Tea
Heat a jug or large teapot with the hot water.
Pour out water and add the tea and mint leaves to the jug.
Pour in the boiling water.
Steep 6 minutes.
Strain into a large pitcher.
Cool and chill.
To serve, place 1 tbsp simple syrup into each glass, add a slice... - 48.366
Baked Chicken Stroganoff
Chicken is an easy to make everyday dish, that can make a great value addition to any menu. whether you are planning your surprise your family for lunch or have a grand party , this baked chicken stroganoff is just right. You would enjoy every moment of... - 48.1804
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise cut loaf into half and wrap in foil.
3. In a skillet, brown beef with onion; drain off fat.
4. Add sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic powder; stir well and heat, do... - 48.1789
Even the finickiest of eater will love beef stroganoff. This European dish is regarded unanimously as the best in flavor. You need to taste it first to believe it! - 48.111
Cooked Beef Stroganoff
Combine butter, garlic, onion, green pepper and mushrooms in 2-quart casserole dish.
MICRO WAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomato paste.
Sprinkle flour over contents of dish.
Blend until smooth.
Add beef, toss.
Add beef stock... - 48.0442
Herbed Buttermilk Stroganoff
1) Take a large skillet and spray non-stick cooking spray on it.
2) Place over medium-high heat until hot enough.
3) Add mushrooms, onions and beef.
4) Cook until beef turns light brown in color. Drain, if required.
5) Stir in wine, water, bouillon,... - 48.0368
Beef Stroganoff Microwave Method
This bee stroganoff recipe can be prepared in the microwave. Tossed in flour the rump steak is seasoned and cooked in a casserole dish with beef stock, red wine, and tomato puree. Along with added mushrooms and sour cream, the beef stroganoff is quite savory... - 47.8914
Remove bone and fat from meat and cut into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches long.
Brown meat in shortening in a heavy skillet.
Transfer meat to a 2-quart casserole and add onion, salt, and pepper.
Heat bouillon in skillet, scraping bottom of pan to... - 47.5163
Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style
This is an irresistible Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style recipe that make for an impressive appetizer. The flavor of artichokes blended with the other ingredients makes this dish completely delectable. Make this Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents... - 47.4373
Best Beef Stroganoff
1. Using a sharp meat knife, thinly slice steak diagonally across grain.
2. Cut slices into 3-inch strips.
3. Blend flour with cold water to make a slurry. Keep aside
4. Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 47.4282
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 47.3205
Vegetable Stroganoff With Pilaf
1. Blanch carrots and cauliflower separately for 4-5 minutes.
2. Blanch French beans for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water.
3. Refresh and drain thoroughly.
4. Wash rice and soak in cold water for 20 minutes
5. Drain the rice in a strainer for... - 47.2737
Pot Roast Stroganoff
Trim meat; season.
Brown in oil in Dutch oven.
Put next 5 ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
Add mushrooms; pour over meat.
Cover; cook at 325° about 2 hours.
Place meat on platter.
Skim fat from sauce.
Combine flour and water; add to sauce.
Cook and stir... - 47.2332
Russian Vegetable Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In skillet, 1 tablespoon of the oil and sautÃ© the cabbage until wilted, for 7 minutes.
3) Do not overcook.
4) Add the dill and transfer the cabbage mixture to a large bowl.
5) In the skillet, heat... - 47.1915
Blend cottage cheese and lemon juice on low speed in blender.
Gradually blend in 1/3 cup water; set aside.
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is lightly browned. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Combine flour, basil, garlic powder, and 1/8... - 47.1604
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 47.0848
Microwave Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a unique dish that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my beef crazy husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Beef Stroganoff and you will understand why! - 46.9759
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana tastes nice. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana is easy to prepare. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana can betried by non vegetarians. - 46.9573
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 46.7461
Stroganoff For A Crowd
1) Partially freeze meat and cut into thin strips.
2) In a kettle, heat shortening and brown the meat.
3) Season to taste with pepper and stir in onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
4) Combine soup, beef broth, tomato paste, blend to make a... - 46.6821
Chicken Liver Stroganoff
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and onion; saute unril tender.
Add chicken livers; cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato paste and next 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover,... - 46.667
Russian Red Cabbage
1. Shred red cabbage.
2. Scrub turnips and grate finely.
3. In a bowl mix red cabbage and grated turnip.
4. In a large saucepan heat oil and gently fry cabbage mixture for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Cover and cook... - 46.656
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches tops my list of favorite dishes and it is hit among my peers. This is a make-ahead sandwich and the flavor of it lies in the overnight marinade. Just check out the recipe of Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches and give it a try. - 46.644
Russian Celery Bake
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely russian celery bake recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 46.5635
1. Using moistened paper towels, clean the beef and keep in the freezer for about 15 minutes to slice easily. Using a sharp knife slice chilled beef steaks, across the grain, into ¼ inch thickness and dust the top with meat tenderizer.
2. Place a... - 46.5444
Russian Garden Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the radishes and cucumber pieces.
2) Add the scallions to the vegetables, along with the chopped dill and pepper.
3) Toss to combine.
4) Refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 hours.
5) In a separate bowl, mix the... - 46.5436
Russian Fish Roll
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Stir mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes .
4.Once done, take the mixture out in a bowl.
5.Put flaked fish, mustard, parsley, pimiento and... - 46.4718
Pirozhki (russian Meat Filled Pastries)
Make filling first and let it cool while you prepare dough.
Saute onion in fat until pink, but not brown.
Add ground beef, stirring with fork to prevent formation of chunks.
Cook until no red is visible in the meat.
Sprinkle with 1 tbs. flour; mix well and... - 46.456
Chicken Livers Stroganoff Style
1. On a cutting board, half the chicken livers, de-vein and de-skin completely.
2. In a pan, heat butter or margarine and sautee the livers till brown add a dash of oregano and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the pan
3. Now, add the onions and... - 46.4047
Artichokes Stuffed With Russian Potato Salad
Artichokes Stuffed With Russian Potato Salad! You can figure from the name how delicious its going to be. I have always loved the exquisite taste of this salad. You simply have to try the Artichokes Stuffed With Russian Potato Salad! - 46.3698
Russian Easter Bread
Mash the yeast and 1 tablespoon of the milk to make a paste.
Leave in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
Mean while, soak the raisins in the rum for 15 minutes.
Sift the flour, icing sugar and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add... - 46.3681
Beef Stroganoff With Herby Pasta
1) Freeze the beef for 45 minutes before you begin. Slice the beef very thinly and season.
2) In a large, non-stick frying pan, add half the butter to melt with half the oil.
3) Increase heat, and quickly sear the beef in batches until... - 46.3656
Mushroom Stroganoff With Spinach
Remove stem and root ends from onion; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice onion lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a deep, wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to... - 46.3551
Potato Bake With Mushroom Stroganoff
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line a strainer with cheesecloth and place it over a bowl.
3) Add the yogurt and set it aside to drain for about 15 minutes.
4) Bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until easily pierced with a fork.
5) In a... - 46.3427
Microwaved Beef Stroganoff
1. In a bowl mix flour, salt and pepper and dredge meat in mixture.
2. Pound mixture into both sides of meat.
3. In 9" glass baking dish, heat oil at high for one minute and add meat.
4. Microwave at high for 3-4 minutes stirring frequently to brown... - 46.3379
1. In a saucepan, heat some oil, and fry the leeks for 5 minutes, stir in garlic, mushrooms and paprika and saute for 10 minutes. Stir at occasional intervals. Uncover the pan during cooking otherwise stroganoff will become too much light and... - 46.3378
1. To prepare the meat remove all visible fat from it cut into about 2 inches long thin strips, sprinkle with salt and pepper and let stand in a cool place for 2 hours.
2. In a heavy skillet, in oil saute mushrooms until tender and transfer to a bowl... - 46.2832
Russian Cod Ragout
1) In a medium-size pot, add the potato in the boiling water and boil gently for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) Add the carrots, boil gently for 3 minutes, drain and keep aside.
3) Skin and bone the fish, discard any... - 46.2658
Russian Tea Cakes
This Russian Tea Cake is so wonderfully delicious that it is hard to resist! Follow this simple recipe, and stock up on your own soft and spongy tea cakes! - 46.2279
Flank Steak Stroganoff
1. Place steak on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, trim of any excess fat.
2. Slice across the grain to cut into 2 ½ inch pieces, each ¼ inch thick.
3. In a heavy bottomed large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Once... - 46.2241
Scrub potatoes, then prick with a fork.
In a shallow baking dish micro-cook potatoes, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 6 to 8 minutes or till nearly done, rotating the dish once; set aside.
Crumble beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in carrot and... - 46.1966
Russian Recipes By Category