- » Rump Steak With Bean Sprout
Rump Steak With Bean Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rump steak with bean sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rump steak with bean sprout recipes.
Rump Steak With Bean Sprouts
Pick over the bean sprouts and discard any seeds.
Add the chopped garlic to the sprouts.
Cut the rump steak into thin slices and then thin strips.
Place the meat in a basin with a pinch of salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin and pepper and 1 teaspoon of peanut oil, soy... - 40.1579
Fiveperfumed Beef With Bean Sprouts
This Five-Perfumed - Beef With Bean Sprouts is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Five-Perfumed - Beef With Bean Sprouts with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 41.3826
Beef And Vegetables In Black Bean Sauce
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan and cook garlic and ginger over a medium heat for 1 minute. Add onion and beef and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef is browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in pan, add red pepper, bean... - 31.2464
Stir Fried Beef
Combine the soy sauce, garlic, cornflour (cornstarch) and sugar in a shallow bowl.
Add the beef strips and mix well.
Cover and set aside for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the ginger and stir-fry for... - 36.3944
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prepare the steak by rubbing it with one teaspoon oil and seasoning.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the steak on both sides for 2-21/2 minutes for a medium-rare steak.
3. Transfer the steak to a plate. Cover with a foil and let it rest... - 43.2922
Ginger Beef With Cashews
1. Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Increase heat to high, add beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until meat is brown.
3. Add... - 34.3363
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add... - 35.2174
Szechuan Shredded Beef
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for about an hour, by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice across the grain into thin strips. If using rump steak, then discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a mortar and pestle, freshly crush the... - 46.3067
Beef Chow Mein
The Beef Chow Mein is a whole meal in itself. The combination of juicy beef and gravy with noodles is mouth watering.The Beef Chow Mein recipe is easy to follow and you will definitely love it. - 43.2383
Beef Chow Mem
Cut meat across the grain into thin slices.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry and the satay sauce in medium bowl.
Add meat and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Cook noodles according to package directions... - 41.0761