- » Rum Syrup Mixed
Rum Syrup Mixed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rum Syrup Mixed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rum Syrup Mixed recipes.
In a saucepan, bring to a boil water, sugar and orange.
Without stirring, simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let cool 5 minutes.
Remove orange section. - 22.779
Rum Balls With Corn Syrup
Combine fine crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and cocoa.
Add corn syrup and rum, and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll half in granulated sugar and remainder in 1/2 cup nuts.
Makes 2 dozen. - 35.0061
Babas With Rum Syrup
Grease 9 dariole or baba moulds.
Sift the flour and salt into a warm basin.
Cream the yeast with a pinch of castor sugar, and add to it the gill of warm milk.
Mix this into the flour to form a soft dough.
Beat well until the dough leaves the sides of the... - 40.0649
Babas With Apricot Rum Syrup
Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to boiling point.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Place flour in a bowl and add yeast mixture, sugar, salt and eggs.
Cover with a... - 38.6269
Pama Pomegranate Mojito
In this video Bridget has reincarnated the age old mojito by adding her own little twist and making a pama pomegranate mojito. Take a look at the recipe for this jazzy mojito recipe and get a bottle of this pama liqueur and jazz up your evening get togethers... - 121.479
Mardi Gras Hurricane Cocktail
Mardi Gras freaks here is a simply sizzling cocktail recipe just right for you. Check out Damon showing how to make the classic Hurricane Cocktail concocted during World War II with dark rum as the base drink. Happy Mardi Gras! - 112.02
Baba Au Rhum
Measure water into small bowl.
Add 1 tsp. sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir in milk and 1/4 cup sugar.
Beat eggs, butter and vanilla together thoroughly.
Sift flour, salt and coriander together into... - 43.5533
Chocolate Pear Shortcake
Chocolate Pear Shortcake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Pear Shortcake get its taste from sponge cake topped with pears and custard. Chocolate Pear Shortcake is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.6564
Butter Rum Sundae
Butter Rum Sundae is something you gotta try for the weekend parties. This sauce makes the best bet with vanilla ice cream. Just give the rich and yummy Pink Cream Dessert a try. - 31.7318
With Light Corn Syrup
1. In a container of food processor, add pecans, and coarsely chop them by running the GRATE blade for about 4 to 5 seconds.
2. Add the chopped dates to mixing bowl.
3. In a pastry blender, blend sugar, crumbs, salt and cocoa.
4. Stir in rum, syrup... - 40.4913
Bourbon Or Rum Balls
Mix thoroughly and roll into balls , then roll each ball in a bowl of sifted powdered sugar.
Place in an airtight container to season. (Make a couple of weeks before Christmas or whenever wanted.) - 25.7485
Rum balls are a delectable dessert made with rum and cocoa along with nuts. Sweet with a delicate taste of cocoa blended with rum along with pecans, these rum balls can be served both after an elegant lunch or dinner or a family meal. - 33.5047
Spanish Main Cocktail
My version of the Spanish Main cocktail using dark rum, Licor 43 Spanish liqueur and a syrup of India tea, cinnamon and cloves. - 140.028
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Serve with crushed ice and, if desired, orange slices. - 33.525
Easy Rum Punch
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Rum, Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Brandy; shake well.
3. Into a large wine glass, strain drink mixture.
4. Pour enough soda to fill glass.
Use Gin, Brandy, Sherry or Whisky in place of... - 39.0896
1. Blend the lime juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the creme de cacao, rum and add the fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice... - 42.8261
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juice, sugar and rum over the ice, in the same order.
3. Shake until a frost forms; strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange slice and a... - 32.1258
1. Pour the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend in the lemon juice, sugar and rum over the ice; shake well until frost forms.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Top with soda water and garnish with fruit and mint and... - 37.3817
Rum Lovers Daily Ration Cocktail
Attention rum lovers of the world! A cocktail dedicated to you, this is not meant for non-rum lovers or amateur drinkers! This potent five-rum cocktail and punch your socks out! - 103.029
Milwaukee Mai Tai With Roaring Dan's Rum
Rum cocktails when mixed with other flavors develops unique and subtle flavors. Here is a recipe to make Milwaukee Mai Tai using Roaring Dan's Rum as the base drink along with other extracts. Enjoy sour sweet tinge in the drink! - 113.924
No Bake Rum Balls
Place all but last ingredient in a bowl and mix well, using your hands.
Roll into 1" balls and dredge in confectioners' sugar. - 29.0586
Homemade Coconut Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drill a hope through the top of a coconut and remove all the water.
3. Pop the coconuts into the oven for 15 minutes to heat them up so it's easy to break.
4. Open up the coconuts by cracking... - 99.6923
Hot Rum Punch
1) Into a large warm bowl, add in lemon juice, sugar and ground ginger.
2) Stir well.
3) Add in brandy, rum, sherry and hot water.
4) Serve Hot Rum Punch in punch cups.
5) Sprinkle a pinch of grated nutmeg over each cup. - 39.8774
Cool Rum Keg
Whether you need intense flavored drink with hints of fruit and smooth finish, you need a keg of this rum cocktail. A boozy mix of light rum, dark rum, apricot brandy, passion fruit syrup, pineapple juice and sweet/sour mix, this drink is truly hard to pass.... - 100.383
Hurricane Number 1 Rum Cocktail
There are many hurricane recipes but this Hurricane Number 1 is for rum lovers! This one is a double rum cocktail with some passion fruit flavor. - 90.1972
1. Start by finely chopping the raisins and nuts
2. First, weigh the syrup, take a scale pan and flour it, then pour the syrup, which will run easily from the scale pan.
3. Place the greaseproof paper, and on it place the wafers and... - 43.7437
Holiday Rum Balls
Crush vanilla wafers; add finely chopped pecans.
Grind chocolate morsels and set aside.
Add cocoa, corn syrup, and rum; mix well: coat hands with powdered sugar and shape into balls the size of a quarter.
Roll in ground chocolate; spread on cookie sheets to... - 27.3521
Pale Pink Syrup
1) In a saucepan, combine the rhubarb puree, corn syrup, honey, margarine, lemon juice, peel, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in a little water and... - 38.4509
Baba Au Rhum With Maple
Baba Au Rhum With Maple is a sweet treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the Baba Au Rhum With Maple cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 42.9831
Walnut Rum Balls
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, 1 cup walnuts, corn syrup, rum, and cocoa; mix well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll each ball in reserved walnuts.
Air-dry about 1 hour.
Store in airtight container in cool place.
Will keep several weeks. - 26.3359
Baba Au Rum With Brandied Fruits
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the warm water.
Set aside for five to ten minutes to soften.
Pour in the milk and stir until well dissolved.
Beat in the eggs.
Place the flour into a large bowl and make a hole in the center.
Pour in the... - 38.3717
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 42.0336
Walnuts & Vanilla Rum Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix a cup of walnuts with the wafer crumbs and confectionerâ€™s sugar.
2) Add the corn syrup, rum and cocoa mixing them thoroughly.
3) Fashion into small sized balls.
4) Roll half of the balls in rest of the walnuts.
5) Roll the... - 40.7964
Supposedly this was J P Morgan’s Alamagoozlum, according to Charles H. Baker, Jr. in the 1939 classic, The Gentleman’s Companion. One wonders about the origin of the name. - 132.769
Autumn Blaze Cocktail
In this bartending video Clint teaches you how to make an Autumn Blaze. This is a great cocktail for fall! Lots of full rich flavor in this one, be sure to try it as fall approaches. - 119.858
Classic Strawberry Daiquiri
A few classic cocktails like this classic strawberry daiquiri doesn't need any introduction. If it needs anything, that is a slow sip soaking all your taste buds into the delightful flavors incorporated in this cocktail. Take a look at this all time favorite... - 122.693
This is a refreshing drink ...The color is light orange; the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime, the sweetness of the delicious Orangecello and well balanced from the delicate Cardamom fragrance. The drink is thick and pulpy, very... - 0
Bar Therapy: The Avocatini
1. Wet the rim of martini glass with lime wedge, and coat it with sugar.
2. Decorate the glass with orange peel as shown in the video.
3. In a mixing glass put avocado, lime wedge, orange slice, basil, and simple syrup. Muddle it... - 0
Coca Rum Balls
Cocoa rum balls make an impressive dessert. It is a perfect holiday dessert. They are no bake confections and are so delicious. You can serve rum balls for parties, get togethers and even gift them. Isn't it great! One rum ball recipe and so many variations... - 33.8592
Osborn's Rum Balls
Mix, mold into small balls.
Allow to ripen for at least 24 hours in refrigerator.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 20.2936
The duck brigade is a cooked duck recipe prepared with the flavors of oranges, lime, brown sugar and rum. Rich and heavy on the taste, the duck is roasted and served with a gravy of pan drippings cooked with rum with broth and prepared syrup. I love this... - 47.9414
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1526
Strawberry Rum Fizz
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice oranges and lemons (about 21/2 cups or 625 ml) orange juice and about 3/4 cup or 200 ml lemon juice).
Stir in strawberry syrup and, if desired, food coloring.
To serve, pour about 1/2 cup (125 ml) chilled mixture into each... - 31.7309
1) Blend melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
2) Mix in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly, preferably with your hands.
3) Take a level teaspoonful of mixture at a time and shape into small balls using palms of hands and then roll in candy... - 39.3202
Rum Balls With Vanilla Wafers
Grind vanilla wafers and nuts very fine in a food grinder or electric blender.
Mix with cocoa, syrup and rum until a thick paste is formed.
Dust the palms of hands with the sugar.
Pull off the dough in bits, and roll into balls the size of a big cherry.
Set... - 29.3067
Mix melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
Blend in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly.
Mix thoroughly; allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Shape mixture, a level teaspoonful at a time, into small balls.
Roll in candy trims.
Allow to ripen for about 3... - 33.1602
Rum Butterscotch Sauce
1. Mix cornstarch, brown sugar, and salt together in a 1 vi quart casserole. Stir in cream and corn syrup. Add butter.
2. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until thickened.
3. Add rum and stir... - 26.0489
Chocolate Rum Balls
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, walnuts, powdered sugar, rum, and corn syrup. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in cocoa mix and place between layers of wax paper in a tightly covered container. Refrigerate... - 21.3201
Rum Fruit Sauce
Combine all ingredients except 2 tablespoons rum in a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until mixture is hot.
Rapidly heat remaining 2 tablespoons rum in a small saucepan to produce fumes (do not boil).
Ignite; pour over rum fruit mixture.
Stir until flames... - 22.1125
Butter Rum Sauce
In heavy saucepan combine brown sugar, flour, and salt; stir in water.
Stir in evaporated milk and corn syrup.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Stir in nuts, butter or margarine, and rum flavoring. - 30.1877
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Butter 6 custard cups and dust with fine bread crumbs.
Set on a trivet or place in a small shallow oblong pan.
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating on high speed of mixer until sugar is dissolved.
Sift flour... - 44.3081
Baba Au Rum
1. Sift flour along with salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl, whip yeast with about 1 tsp of the measured sugar till frothy.
3. Include eggs and mix till they blend properly.
4. Blend in some warm milk.
5. Allow the mixture to... - 46.4186
Easy Rum Babas
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Make a well at the centre.
4) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water. Mix lightly beaten eggs.
5) To dissolve dried yeast... - 47.0774
Baba Au Rum
Mix yeast, sugar, salt, and water together until yeast is dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients and beat well for 8 minutes.
Cover and allow to rise for about 40 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
Stir down and beat in butter.
Butter a 9" ring mold or 2 dozen... - 35.6066
Grease 16 small ring molds.
Mash the yeast with the milk in a large bowl.
Mix in 4 tablespoons of the flour and set aside in a warm, draft-free place for 20 minutes or until the mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Beat the... - 48.4736
Dissolve the sugar in the water, add lemon rind and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove rind, add lemon juice and rum.
Cream yeast and sugar, add luke-warm milk.
Sift flour and salt into basin, make well in centre, stir in yeast mixture and well-beaten eggs.
Dot... - 39.7832
Chocolate Rum Gateau
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4.
2) In a large mixing basin sift flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
3) Mix brown sugar with it.
4) In a small basin add egg yolks and place the whites in a second larger... - 48.1166
Gateau Chocolat Au Rum
1. Make up devil's-food-cake mix as package label directs. Bake, in greased 10-inch tube pan, at 350Â°F. 45 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean; partially cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine corn syrup and rum, stirring until well... - 22.5417
Gateau Chocolate Au Rum
1. Make up devil's-food-cake mix as package label directs. Bake, in greased 10-inch tube pan, at 350°F. 45 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean; partially cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine corn syrup and rum, stirring until well... - 26.621
Mai Tai Cocktail
1. For the 1st Mai Tai: In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, triple sec, almond syrup, grenadine, lime and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a highball glass topped with ice.
3. For the 2nd Mai Tai: In a cocktail shaker, add rum, almond syrup,... - 92.3948
Honey Blossom Cocktail
Set the mood straight with a flowery citrus drink laced with a light and sweet flavor. This drink particularly doesn't demand any occasion to indulge. The recipe calls for St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur to give it mixed flavors that is flowery and unique.... - 96.6066
Coconut Dreamer Cocktail
Coconut meets coffee and life is not the same if you don't chuck in some chocolate syrup too - 88.4162
Pom Beach Cocktail
This little red drink has great dynamics and offers a taste that is hard to beat. The delicate flavors and the cheery colors will surely leave you yearning for a second, third and more. Once you try making it successfully at your home bar, no doubt you will... - 100.354
Skinny Mai Tai Martini
A low-calorie Mai Tai drink to satisfy any dieter. Sip on this mix of rum, pineapple, almond and orange while congratulating yourself on consuming only 127 calories. - 132.962
Lemonade not only makes for a perfect summer drink, but also a great base for yummy cocktail. And landlubber lemonade is no different. It’s refreshing, thirst-quenching and packs a punch. For more on this citrus cocktail, stream the video. - 95.2072
How To Make The Prickly Heart
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the prickly pear nectar, rum, cinnamon whiskey, orgeat syrup and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into shot glasses.
3. Serve as shooters on Valentine's day. - 100.807
Skinny Watermelon Mojito
Low-calorie cocktails reach a new apex with this Watermelon Mojito. Minty, sweet and refreshing! - 124.154
Old Cuban Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add mint, lime juice and simple syrup and muddle well together.
2. Fill in ice, angostura bitters, rum and shake well.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Top with champagne.
5. Garnish with mint sprig and serve... - 119.086
It's all the rage in the cocktail world so tango your way over to this Caprihina recipe....only on Mixology101.TV. - 104.494
Lady Kook's Strawberry Daiquiri
1. In a saucepan take water and sugar together and boil, until sugar get diluted.
2. In a muddler take rum, simple syrup, lime juice and strawberries. Crush all the ingredients well.
3. Strain the Daiquiri in a glass.... - 94.429
A Mojitos recipe for those who have no time to waste. - 92.5892
Planters Punch Cocktail
1. Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a high ball glass topped with ice.
3. Serve chilled - 93.2057
Roaring Dan's Mojito
In this free video Clint show you how to make a twist off a traditional Mojito. This cocktail has a little more flavor and is sure to be great in the fall. - 133.178
Bar Therapy: Balsamic Martini
1. Wash and remove stem from strawberries.
2. In a mixing glass, combine lime wedge, strawberry, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Add balsamic vinegar, and rum.
3. Fill shaker with ice. Stir and remove excess water from ice. Cover the... - 0
Mojito With Cruzan
Mojito with Cruzan? Here's a recipe that shows you just how. It's minty and refreshing --Bridget shows us how easy it is, too. Ony on Mixology101.TV! You should try this Mojito with Cruzan cocktail recipe. - 118.755
Cocktail time is the time to mix up some of the favorite drinks, extracts or juices to come up with a sizzling new drink. The chef shows how to male Appletini or an Apple cocktail using an apple extract as the base drink. Rocking over any party! - 108.439
The Classic Hurricane Cocktail
The Hurricane Cocktail, a classic cocktail that we used to top the night of a 12-string recording frenzy. Yes, we created 11 video's before this one (released in the past) and this is where all the glory finally comes to an end. In the end, I think this... - 0
Pour the dry vermouth, light rum, dark rum, raspberry syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 28.7663
Dalton Rum Cake
Line two 9-inch round, heat-resistant non-metallic cake pans with waxed paper, set aside.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour 2 2/3 cups of the batter into each prepared pan.
Bake on medium for 9 minutes.
Repeat above for second pan.
Allow... - 31.1234
Butter Rum Sauce
Butter Rum Sauce is a yummy and sumptuous addition to your cakes. This yummy sauce miraculously sauce heightens the delicious flavor of your cakes. You just have to try the Butter Rum Sauce! - 31.7435
Rum And Curacao Sauce
1. Combine the sugar, salt and water in a saucepan and boil to a thin syrup.
2. Pour a little of the mixture over the eggs, stirring constantly. Then slowly add the egg mixture to the hot syrup, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
3. Remove from... - 31.3862
Butter Rum Sauce
1) In a 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, mix together all ingredients.
2) Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes on medium-high power, until the butter melts.
3) Mix well and use the sauce as required. - 25.4868
Pumpkin Rum Cake
Combine cake mixes and prepare together according to package directions, except decrease water to a total of 2/3 cup.
Stir in pumpkin and pie spice.
Turn into well greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
Bake at 325° till cake tests done, about 1... - 38.8076
Easy Butter Rum Sauce
In saucepan brown the butter; remove from heat.
Blend in corn syrup and about half the frosting mix; add remaining mix and gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Heat through, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in rum and nuts. - 25.3582
Butter Rum Sundae
In saucepan heat and stir butter or margarine till browned; remove from heat.
Blend in about half of the creamy white frosting mix and the corn syrup; add remaining frosting mix.
Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Remove... - 29.0806
Hot Buttered Rum With A Twist
The holiday season is here and this classic hot drink is always on the list of favorites to warm up the toes. Watch Clint share his seasonal twist of the classic, using cider instead of water and maple syrup. It’s sweet, spicy, and buttery and topped with a... - 123.925
1. Grease two 6-inch square non-metallic cake pans and set aside.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions,
3 Pour 1/2 of batter into each prepared pan.
4 Heat each layer, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 (9) minutes, turning 1/2 turn each 2 (2 1/2)... - 40.955
Bourbon Or Rum Balls
These Bourbon Or Rum balls are an addiction ! Eat these superly delicious Bourbon or Rum Balls at dessert or as an anytime snack ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 27.9811
Rum Cake A La Grecque
Rum Cake A La Grecque is a delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Rum Cake A La Grecque. - 46.3062
Spongy Rum Babas With Buttercream And Pistachios
Want to create a mouthwatering dessert in minutes but don't know much about baking? Here's a fantastically easy recipe and irresistibly delicious looking rum baba for you. Watch this to learn how to make rum baba in a step by step manner. Simple, easy and... - 122.448
Rum Balls With Walnuts
Combine the first 7 ingredients.
Shape into balls, 1" diameter.
Roll in granulated or icing sugar.
Press 14 maraschino cherry into surface of each ball.
Keep in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
These cookies improve with storage. - 37.7618
Rum Ring Cake
Blend the cake flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the softened butter, eggs, and lemon peel.
Beat until batter is smooth, about 5 minutes.
Turn batter into a generously greased... - 40.8364
Caribbean Rum Punch
Mix the first five ingredients together and pour over ice cubes in tall glasses.
Garnish with cherries. - 22.9456
Fruit & Rum Babas
To make savarin dough, stir 1 teaspoon unflavored sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Beat eggs with remaining unflavored... - 43.5046
Apricot Rum Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on package, prepare cake mix, adding orange and lemon peel with eggs and water.
3. Into an un-greased 10-inch tube pan, pour the cake mixture and bake for 45 to 55... - 47.0424
In a large bowl, beat eggs until thick and light.
Beat in salt, sugar, and flavoring.
Mix milk and butter in 1 cup measure, heat in oven 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat into egg mixture.
Mix and sift flour and baking powder; beat into egg mixture.
Turn batter into well... - 41.3242
Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple
Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple is an amazingly delicious version of soup. An easy to prepare sauteeing dish, Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple is a dish that once you tried it, everytime you'll be tempted to have this appetizer in your course. - 36.0184