- » Rum Sweet Potato
Rum Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum sweet potato recipes.
Sweet Potato Rum Casserole
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients well.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole add oil to grease.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 325° keeping the casserole covered.
4. Arrange the pecan halves and marshmallows on the top. Bake till the marshmallows are light brown in... - 41.7066
Sweet Potato Rum Casserole
Combine first 7 ingredients, mixing well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 45 minutes.
Arrange marshmallows and pecan halves on top; continue baking until marshmallows are lightly browned. - 26.3671
You May Also Like!
Orange & Rum Sweet Potatoes
1. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced (about 10 minutes). Uncover and... - 26.3186
Banana Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Cut the still hot baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
Mash the potato with the butter.
Add the orange rind and juice, rum and pineapple.
Cut 3 ample squares of heavy duty aluminum foil and place... - 38.8097
Tangerine Sweet Potato Casserole
Tangerine Sweet Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Tangerine Sweet Potato Casserole; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 31.1923
Tropical Sweet Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a brush.
Prick potatoes with a fork.
Bake in a 425Â° oven about 60 minutes or till tender.
Halve potatoes lengthwise.
Gently scoop out each potato half, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
Place pulp in a medium bowl.
With an... - 40.3999
Fluffy Sweet Potato Souffle
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine mashed sweet potatoes with the rest of the ingredients.
Beat well with a hand mixer.
Fold into a 2-quart baking dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the... - 23.0414
Sweet Potato Bake
Combine potatoes, butter, cream, nutmeg, salt, sugar, and rum flavoring.
Turn into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole, brush top of mixture with melted butter.
Sprinkle with orange peel, bake at 375Â° for 20 to 25 minutes - 29.6066
Baked Apple & Sweet Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
Remove skin and cut lengthwise into slices.
Peel and core apples; slice into rings.
Grease 9 x 6 inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter; alternate potato and apple layers until dish is... - 35.2734
Healthy Sweet Potato Pudding
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach a stiff peak stage.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and mix eggs with the mashed sweet potatoes, evaporated skim milk, brown sugar, margarine, rum, and... - 47.1081
Sweet Potato And Cream Corn Fritters
When it is still kind of cold outside, it is good to have a great warm dish to feel good about your meal. Chef Maxwell has a great recipe in his kitchen. Sweet potato and corn fritters. - 140.28
Rum Sweet Potato Recipes By Category