- » Rum Soaked Fruit
Rum Soaked Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rum Soaked Fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rum Soaked Fruit recipes.
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 45.7884
Rum And Fruit Crescent Braid
In small saucepan, heat rum just until warm.
Stir in fruit bits and almonds.
Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture... - 38.9917
You May Also Like!
Fruit & Rum Babas
To make savarin dough, stir 1 teaspoon unflavored sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Beat eggs with remaining unflavored... - 43.5046
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 131.945
Rum Pineapple Snow
The rum pineapple snow is a rum and pineapple dessert prepared with greated pineapples. Folded in with meringues, the rum pineapple snow is served best in sherbet glasses lined with rum soaked lady fingers. I often use this rum pineapple snow for brunch... - 32.4079
Soak prunes in Madeira for 30 minutes.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion and celery until soft.
Combine all ingredients including prunes and wine in bowl.
Toss together. - 31.6693
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 42.0336
Oranges In Rum Sauce
Cut away the peel from the oranges, removing all the pith as well.
Cut the orange part of some of the peel into very narrow strips, as shown in the picture.
Soak in half the water for 1 hour, then simmer in this water in a covered pan for about 20... - 29.2306
Baba Au Rum
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) In a small bowl, soak yeast in warm milk.
3) In another bowl, beat eggs, and slowly add sugar, beat until light lemon in colour.
4) In a small pan, melt butter and add to the egg mixture while still... - 43.8361
Dissolve the sugar in the water, add lemon rind and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove rind, add lemon juice and rum.
Cream yeast and sugar, add luke-warm milk.
Sift flour and salt into basin, make well in centre, stir in yeast mixture and well-beaten eggs.
Dot... - 39.7832
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 43.6083
Nova Scotia Black Fruit Cake
1. Mix the fruits. Add rum, cover and let stand overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (275° F.). Grease one 10-inch tube pan or two 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pans. Line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
3. Combine the fruits, the nuts and one-half cup... - 41.0114