- » Rum Sauce
Rum Sauce Recipes
Rum sauce is prepared using rum as a flavoring ingredient and is generally used as a dessert sauce. It is served over desserts like custards, ice cream and is a traditional topping for Christmas puddings too. This ... More »
Orange Rum Topping
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Stir in hot milk and sugar.
Cook over low heat until mixture is hot.
Do not let boil.
Gradually pour over egg yolks, stirring constantly.
Add the rum.
Set in bowl of cracked ice and stir constantly until cool and beginning to... - 39.5249
1. In a cup, blend cornflour with 2 or 3 tablespoons of the cold milk
2. In a medium saucepan, heat milk over a medium flame.
3. When the milk reaches scalding point, pour the cornflour mixture and stir to blend in.
4. Reduce the heat... - 39.341
1. In a large pan, place the sugar, cornstarch, salt and boiling water
2. Cook the mixture while stirring gently to make sure that it does not stick
3. When the mixture becomes clear remove from heat
4. Add the butter and the frosting and mix well... - 37.6948
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Mix in the cold milk.
Gradually add the scalded milk, stirring to blend.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; stir and cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Stir about 3 tablespoons of the hot mixture into beaten... - 34.4715
Orange Mixed Dark Rum Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, place the sugar and the water and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over medium heat while stirring continuously to make sure that the sugar is dissolved
3. Add the lemon and the orange wedges and bring this mixture to the boil... - 34.3227
Creamy Pecan Rum Sauce
In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine; add remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes (sauce thickens as it cools).
Serve warm over baked apples, fruit or ice cream.
Refrigerate... - 33.8724
Warm the milk to blood heat in a pan.
Beat together the egg, egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy, then gradually beat in the warmed milk.
Strain into a clean pan, then cook over a very gentle heat, stirring throughout until the mixture thickens... - 32.2674
Mango-spiced Rum Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup water, butter, and sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons cold water, add to sugar mixture, stirring well.
Return mixture to a boil, cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Add mango, rum, and nutmeg, stir... - 31.7582
Rum Cream Topping
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Beat the cream until it becomes foamy. ... - 31.6643
Vanilla Rum Sauce
In a 2-cup glass measure, combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap.
Heat on COOK 8.
Stir; let stand, covered, 5 minutes. - 31.6041
Rum Sauce is simply awesome! The exquisite flavor of the Rum Sauce is simply mouth watering!! Make this tasty Rum Sauce using this recipe! You will love it! - 31.0475
Simple Vanilla Rum Sauce
Mix sugar, flour and salt together in medium size saucepan.
Add water and flavorings.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens. - 30.9368
Savarin With Rum Sauce
1. Sift flour and sugar into a medium-size bowl; add eggs, butter or margarine and cream. Beat with a wire whip to blend; stir in baking powder.
2. Butter a 4-cup ring mold; spoon batter evenly into pan.
3. Bake, in slow oven (325°) 30 minutes, or until top... - 30.914
1. Mix the cornflour with a little cold water.
2. Boil the remaining water and pour on to the cornflour, mixing well.
3. Pour into a saucepan and stir till boiling.
4. Add the sugar, powdered cinnamon, rum ahd lastly the butter broken in small pieces. - 30.7398
Raisin Rum Sauce
Raisin rum sauce or the rum raisin sauce is a flavorful and gourmet sauce made with golden raisins coarsley processed with rum, light cream, sugar and butter. The rum raisin sauce may be served over bread loaves and rum cakes or even over cooked meals like... - 30.6158
Rum Hard Sauce
Measure the first five ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Add the butter and 1 cup of the remaining sugar.
Blend until smooth.
Scrape into a bowl and stir in the remaining icing sugar.
Chill. - 29.4848
Melt butter with sugar over low heat.
Add flour, stirring constantly.
Add water gradually and continue to stir until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and add rum.
Pour into a tightly covered jar and refrigerate up to 3 weeks. - 29.3487
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and heat.
2) Allow to boil for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in dark Jamaica rum, with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, (or fresh lime juice if available).
4) Add over puddings and serve warm. - 28.4886
In a 2-cup glass measure, combine all ingredients. - 28.1415
Jamocha Rum Sauce
Melt butter over low heat in a medium size saucepan. Add sugar, salt, coffee granules, rum, and cocoa. Using a wire whisk, blend thoroughly while cooking over low heat. Blend in cream.
Turn up heat and bring mixture to a slow boil. Simmer for 5 minutes,... - 27.4191
Put all ingredients except rum into blazer pan, of Oster Electric Chafing Dish.
Cook uncovered at high about 7 minutes until slightly thickened.
Arrange folded crepes in four layers in blazer pan.
Heat to bubbly.
Heat rum in small saucepan.
Pour over crepes... - 27.3294
In saucepan put butter, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 26.4056
This Rum Sauce is an addiction. Try Chocolate Souffles or Apple Cake with rum sauce and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Rum Sauce are welcome. - 25.5659
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Serve hot over pancakes, cake or ice cream. - 25.5315
Velvet Rum Sauce
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Heat to boiling over low heat, stirring constantly. - 23.9191
1. Mix sugar, whipping cream, milk and cornstarch in 4-cup measure. Add margarine.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until boiling. Serve warm. - 22.5904
Dark Rum Sauce
Rum Sauce is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Rum Sauce. - 22.441
Allow the yogurt to defrost.
Whisk in the rum extract until it's well blended and smooth.
Store in the refrigerator. - 22.2334
Yogurt Rum Sauce
In a small serving bowl combine yogurt, confectioner's sugar and rum; stir well. - 19.0714
Beat egg yolks with sugar; add rum and fold in whipped cream. - 17.2814
Rum Sauce Recipes By Category