- » Rum Punch
Rum Punch Recipes
Rum Punch is an alcoholic beverage that can be prepared in different ways in various cuisines all over the world. The ingredients for preparing a basic Rum Punch are lime juice, sweetener, rum and water. However it ... More »
Sparkling Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, place the pineapple slices.
2) With sugar and water, cover the slices.
3) Let the mixture stand until sugar is dissolved well.
4) Gradually add the lemon juice, pineapple juice and rum.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours, or... - 43.6585
Easy Rum Punch
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Rum, Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Brandy; shake well.
3. Into a large wine glass, strain drink mixture.
4. Pour enough soda to fill glass.
Use Gin, Brandy, Sherry or Whisky in place of... - 41.5471
Hot Rum Punch
1) Into a large warm bowl, add in lemon juice, sugar and ground ginger.
2) Stir well.
3) Add in brandy, rum, sherry and hot water.
4) Serve Hot Rum Punch in punch cups.
5) Sprinkle a pinch of grated nutmeg over each cup. - 41.1752
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into the orange and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, heat the wine.
5) Add in rum, sugar and the orange.
6) Gently heat the wine... - 39.214
1) In a bowl add China tea and pour boiling water over it.
2) Add very thinly pared rind of lemon and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
3) In a saucepan pass the mix through muslin.
4) Add sugar and stir to dissolve over low heat.
5) Stir in rum and... - 37.0065
Hot Rum Punch
1 In a bowl,bring the water, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar to a boil over medium heat.
2 Remove from the heat, stir in the tea, and cover.
3 Let stand for 3 minutes.Strain into a warmed cup.
4 Serve immediately. - 35.8676
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Serve with crushed ice. - 34.6347
Strain lemon juice through a cloth.
Dissolve sugar in hot water..
Mix all ingredients together.
This will keep indefinitely, especially if sealed in bottle and placed in refrigerator.
If punch becomes cloudy after standing, strain through cloth again.
Serves... - 34.1358
Pineapple Rum Punch
Dissolve sugar in 2 cups of the pineapple juice over low heat.
Remove from heat and mix with remaining pineapple juice.
Add lime juice and rum.
Place in freezer.
Scoop into daiquiri glasses at serving time. - 33.0529
Iced Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, add lemon juice, orange juice and rum and mix well.
2) Chill till ready to serve.
3) In a punch bowl, add crushed ice, ginger ale and juice mix.
4) Garnish with orange slices and cherries. - 32.1855
In a large kettle combine water and sugar; bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add rum, beer, brandy, apple juice, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Serve warm in mugs. - 32.0464
Special Rum Punch
Blend all ingredients.
Pour into tall glasses partially filled with crushed ice and serve immediately - 31.916
Mix together the rum, peach brandy, lemon juice, orange juice, sugar and pineapple pieces in a large bowl.
Add the boiling tea and allow to stand overnight.
When ready to serve, pour over a large block of ice in a punch bowl and garnish with strawberries. - 31.5145
Tahitian Rum Punch
Chill all ingredients well; combine rum, strained fruit juices and sugar to taste, in a punch bowl.
Just before serving, add ice and ginger ale.
Garnish with fresh fruit slices. - 29.1734
Pineapple Rum Punch
1. Combine rum and lemon juice. Dissolve sugar in water, add to rum.
2. Add pineapple and orange juice. Serve with crushed ice. - 28.569
Spiced Rum Punch
Combine grapefruit juice, spiced rum, sugar and grenadine, chill.
Add ginger ale, stirring well.
Serve over crushed ice, and garnish with lime wedges and cherries, if desired. - 26.8561
1. Place sugar in 3 cups of water, tea and rum.
2. Heat till sugar dissolves; boil.
3. Add juices and cinnamon and serve hot or cold. - 26.3399
Luau Rum Punch
Blend all ingredients together in a large punch bowl, add lots of ice cubes, and let your guests. - 23.2135
Rum Punch is a favorite among my peers and they make me prepare this whenever a get-together is planned. And believe me when I say that you can prepare the Rum Punch in a matter of a few minutes. Just check out the recipe of Rum Punch listed here. - 17.2539
Cocktail Bitters Week: Bajan Rum Punch
The Bajan Rum Punch, we used Hella Bitters to get some clove-based profile to our punch. Definitely an easy drinking cocktail that will allow much relaxing at the pool or beach on a tropical island or your back yard. - 0
Cocktail Bitters Week: Bermuda Rum Swizzle, Punch
The Bermuda Rum Swizzle ends cocktail bitters week here on CMC. No Sunday Night Shooter this week, we are going bitter wild! Today, we bust out a second punch for the week that brings cinnamon notes thanks to the Fee Brothers Aromatic Bitters. - 0
Rum Punch Recipes By Category