- » Rum Pudding
Rum Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum pudding recipes.
Rum And Toffee Pear Pudding
In a small pan, gently heat the butter, rum and sugar together until melted and stir to blend.
Put one third of this mixture in the bottom of a well-buttered 1.5 litre/21/2 pint pudding-basin.
Put the sliced pears into a bowl and pour the remaining syrup over... - 47.2583
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 46.312
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and leave until spongy.
Place the bowl in a pan of simmering water and heat until the gelatin dissolves completely.
Beat the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice in the top of a double boiler.
Continue beating until the... - 46.0292
Tapioca Rum Pudding With Orange
1) Skin and segment the oranges, keeping them aside for garnishing.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) glass bowl, beat together egg yolk, milk and rum.
3) Mix in tapioca, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange rind and salt and then keep aside the... - 45.6837
1. Beat the egg yolks well until they are light
2. Add sugar and beat well again
3. In a pan filled with water, sprinkle the gelatin and mix well
4. Add the gelatin mixture to the egg yolk mixture
5. Place the pan on top of a double... - 42.6418
A Baked Rum And Raisin Batter Pudding
1. Soak the raisins in the rum for several hours
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour and salt
3. Add the beaten eggs
4. Stir to mix well
5. In a large sauce pan, heat the quarter of the milk to boiling point
6. Add the flour and egg... - 42.5293
Melt sugar in a saucepan with 2 or 3 tbsp of water.
Slowly bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
Whenmixture begins to turn a light brown colour, pour into a buttered mould, or souffle dish, and set aside.
In a large bowl mix beaten egg yolk with the... - 35.4457
Danish Rum Pudding
Combine custard mix and milk.
Cook as directed on mix package.
Remove from heat, stir in rum and lemon juice
Cool for 10 minutes.
Prepare frosting mix as directed.
Fold slightly thickened custard mix into frosting mix.
Pour into greased mold or sherbet... - 35.1106
Mix in a bowl 4 yolks of egg and 4 tablespoonfuls of caster sugar, then add the 4 whites of egg beaten to a froth, with a pinch of salt.
Pour this smooth mixture into a large greased frying-pan.
Cook as you would cook an ordinary omelette, lifting the edges... - 27.3496
Rum Pudding Recipes By Category