- » Rum Pound Cake
Rum Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum pound cake recipes.
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.674
You May Also Like!
Eggnog Pound Cake
My wife likes this Egg Nog Pound Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Egg Nog Pound Cake recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this cake to delight him. The interesting fact about this cake is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this... - 43.4689
Branched Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together apricot baby food and canola oil.
Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy.
Slowly add egg substitute while continuing to beat.
Add softened cream cheese, brandy, extracts and lemon... - 42.1602
Pumpkin Pound Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine sugars, vegetable shortening, and eggs; beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer; add pumpkin.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir in... - 42.1733
Fruit Kabobs With Warm Pound Cake
Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
To prepare sauce, puree raspberries in a food processor fitted with steel blade or use a blender.
Combine lime juice and sugar with raspberries in a small saucepan.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Strain sauce and discard... - 41.5752
Sour Cream Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl or container mix all the ingredients together.
3. Add them to a baking pan and bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until done.
4. Let the cake cool, make pieces of the cake as... - 42.3586
Quarter Pound Cake
Prepare and mix ingredients as directed in Method for Fruit Cakes on this .
Fill into 6 in. round or square cake tine lined with 1 thickness of white paper and 1 thickness of brown paper.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., approx. hours - 29.6004
One And A Half Pound Cake
Fill mixture into round or square 12 in.cake tin lined with one thickness white paper and two thicknesses brown paper.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 1, 275°F., about 6 to 6 1/2 hours - 28.4371
Brown Sugar Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter along with white and brown sugar.
3) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
4) To this, add the dry ingredients, alternately with milk.
5) With 1... - 47.8604
Toasted Pound Cake Cubes
1. Cut cake into forty 1 -inch cubes; allowing a 1-inch space from skewer handle, thread 5 cake cubes on each skewer; attach skewer guards.
2. Combine honey, lemon juice, butter, lemon peel in 1-quart Sauce Pan; heat over medium heat until butter melts; stir... - 27.3683
Seven Flavor Pound Cake
Stir soda into sour cream.
Separate the eggs and set aside yolks.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add the egg yolks to the butter and sugar mixture, blend well.
Add a couple of spoons of cake flour to the... - 39.2972
Rum Pound Cake Recipes By Category