- » Rum Orange Juice
Rum Orange Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum orange juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum orange juice recipes.
Classic Navy Grog Cocktail
Classic cocktails with rum and fruit extracts are always timeless and spruce up any party. Check out the classic tiki cocktail recipe - Navy Grog invented by Don the Beachcomber made from three different rums and fruit extracts. Richly flavorful indeed! - 114.43
Classic Painkiller Cocktail
Need something soothing after a tired day or a tired work, here is a classic tiki cocktail recipe just right for you. Chef Damon shows in the video a replica recipe of the classic Painkiller cocktail invented at the Soggy Dollar Bar in the British Virgin... - 113.526
Mom's Orange Sauce
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Heat to boiling, stirring, to blend; remove from heat. - 21.2877
Barbados Rum Punch
Mix rum with orange juice in the proportions you like and top up with ice-cold water. Serve in tumblers with just a sprinkling of nutmeg. - 15.537
Orange Rum Sauce
Combine orange juice, rum, and sugar in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Mix butter and cornstarch and add to sauce.
Cook until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Mix in orange peel.
Cool before serving. - 28.3711
Cinerama Luau Punch
Cinerama Luau Punch is a delicious tropical punch that works great for a party. You can make the punch in advance, and when the guest arrive you don't have to worry about making drinks. - 23.9527
Rum And Orange
1. Fill the highball glass with ice cubes and stir in the orange juice and rum.
2. Add the soda water and gently stir to mix well.
3. Garnish with lime wedges and serve as a refreshing summer drink, ideal for barbeque parties. - 28.1846
Orange Rum Sherbet
Orange Rum Sherbet is an irresistible delicious recipe. Try this Orange Rum Sherbet; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 30.6898
Orange Rum Ham
For sauce, in saucepan combine orange juice concentrate, rum, sugar, honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Slash fat edge of ham slice to prevent curling.
Grill ham over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes;... - 30.3109
Orange Rum Yum Cake
Try this Orange Rum Yum Cake the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of this yummy and moist cake. Try this excellent and simple Orange Rum Yum Cake! - 28.7082
Hot Orange And Rum Cider
Prepare orange juice as directed on can.
Heat orange juice and apple cider over low heat just to boiling.
Pour about 1 cup orange juice mixture into each of 12 mugs.
Stir 2 teaspoons rum in each; top with orange slice.
Garnish with stick cinnamon, if desired. - 28.9721
Rum And Orange Fruit Kebabs
Peel and core pineapple, cut into chunks.
Skewer all fruit onto large skewers.
Brush with Rum Orange Baste.
Barbecue, turning and brushing frequently with Rum Orange Baste.
Rum Orange Baste: Combine all ingredients well. - 31.7469
Orange & Rum Sweet Potatoes
1. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced (about 10 minutes). Uncover and... - 26.3186
Tea, Rum And Orange Punch
1. Peel a very thin layer of skin off one of the oranges and steep it in the freshly made hot tea.
2. Squeeze the juice out of all the fruit except one half orange and one half lemon. Strain both juices and heat gently with the cinnamon stick.
3. Slice the... - 23.7704
Plum Cake With Orange Rum Butter
1. Take a three pint ring mould; grease and flour it
2. Take a large bowl and add the first wtelve ingredients to it - from margarine to the rum - sift flour, baking powder and spice on it
3. Beat them all well for at least a couple of... - 44.1828
Fresh Coconut Cake With Rum And Orange Filling
1)Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take 2 cake pans, of 9 inch diameter each.Grease the bottoms.
3)Measure wax paper to their size,cut and grease the wax paper. Add some flour.
4)Take a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till... - 48.7528
Roasted Ham With Orange-rum Glaze
Orange and rum add a delicious, gooey glaze to a country ham. You can also substitute cranberry or pineapple juice. Look for a really good smoked country ham. The better the quality of your ham, the better the dish will be. - 34.5853
Orange Rum Cake With Kumquats
With a mixer, beat butter, sugar, and grated peel until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add baking powder and soda.
Mix juice and rum.
Stir flour and juice mixture alternately into batter; beat to blend well.
Scrape batter into a... - 42.3973
Orange Rum Cake
To make cake:
1. With a little butter grease a 9" or 10" tube pan.If usin'g a fluted or other fancy pan be sure it holds at least 2 qts. when measured to the brim with water).
2.Turn on oven, set at 350 degrees F.If oven has no control, use a portable oven... - 41.1349
Luau Rum Punch
Blend all ingredients together in a large punch bowl, add lots of ice cubes, and let your guests. - 22.0528
Orange Rum Cake
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add orange and lemon rinds.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Sift together next four ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with... - 47.1559
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 42.7599
Orange Rum Cake
Combine buttermilk and granulated fructose.
Beat margarine until creamy.
Beat in orange rind.
Then beat in eggs, one at a time (beating well after each addition).
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a sifter.
Sift into a bowl.
Add sifted... - 42.9241
Pears In Rum Orange Sauce
1. Arrange the pear halve in a 2 or 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. Blend the orange juice and brown sugar, stirring until sugar almost dissolves.
3. Pour the juice over the pears
4. Fit the lid on the pot.
5. Cook the pears slowly on HIGH for... - 39.6051
Combine all ingredients except lemon slices in slow cooker.
Cover and hold on low 2 to 3 hours.
Ladle hot into mugs.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 26.4293
Gourmet Gala Cheesecake With Orange Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Thoroughly grease 10-inch springform pan.
Beat together cream cheese and butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in sour cream.
Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 44.1474
Put all ingredients except rum into blazer pan, of Oster Electric Chafing Dish.
Cook uncovered at high about 7 minutes until slightly thickened.
Arrange folded crepes in four layers in blazer pan.
Heat to bubbly.
Heat rum in small saucepan.
Pour over crepes... - 24.7206
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Serve with crushed ice and, if desired, orange slices. - 33.525
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Sweet And Sour Sauce is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Sweet And Sour Sauce; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 28.0724
Hot Rum Punch
1 In a bowl,bring the water, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar to a boil over medium heat.
2 Remove from the heat, stir in the tea, and cover.
3 Let stand for 3 minutes.Strain into a warmed cup.
4 Serve immediately. - 34.153
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Butter 6 custard cups and dust with fine bread crumbs.
Set on a trivet or place in a small shallow oblong pan.
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating on high speed of mixer until sugar is dissolved.
Sift flour... - 44.3081
Italian Orange Rum Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue to beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Use an electric beater if possible, and beat at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Stir in orange juice and rind.
Sift flour with baking powder 3 times... - 45.13
Rum raisin Sauce
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, stir together orange juice, water and cornstarch until blended.
Stir in rum, raisins, currant jelly and allspice.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 9 to 11 minutes, until sauce is thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. - 26.767
Combine rum and juices.
Shake with ice strain over twist of lime peel - 20.1764
Special Rum Punch
Blend all ingredients.
Pour into tall glasses partially filled with crushed ice and serve immediately - 29.7936
Pineapple Rum Punch
1. Combine rum and lemon juice. Dissolve sugar in water, add to rum.
2. Add pineapple and orange juice. Serve with crushed ice. - 29.1843
Rum Runners Winter Cocktail
The Rum Runners Winter can be built absolutely wrong, which is how we start the video. When you accidentally pickup the 151 you end up with a ball of fire in your mouth. But, when you build the drink correctly you get proper tasting notes. The tasting notes... - 0
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 42.0336
Pusser's Rum Cocktail: The Painkiller
1. In a tall glass, add Pusser's rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, cream of coconut with ice.
2. Mix well by pouring into another tall glass. Repeat the process a couple of times.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry and serve... - 129.831
Sea Breeze Cocktail
Place crushed ice in a blender.
Add rum, juices, coconut syrup, and lime juice; blend.
Pour in an 8 1/2-ounce goblet.
Lace with Creme de Menthe and garnish with a sprig of mint. - 27.5739
Peel, section, and cut up oranges over bowl to catch juice.
In crock combine cut up oranges, pears, and maraschino cherries.
Stir in sugar; pour in juice from sectioned oranges and rum.
Refrigerate for 2 weeks. - 28.6426
Red Hooker Cocktail
1. Slice the jalapenos, set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker combine ice cubes, rum, liqueur, orange juice, lime juice and finally 3 small slices of jalapenos.
3. Shake it up well.
4. Pour the cocktail into a glass and garnish it with mint... - 0
Beyond The Pale Martini
Do you have what it takes to go Beyond the Pale? Now-a-days the term refers to something, or someone, outside the realm of common decency. Years ago the phrase was more literal; pale meaning a fence, and it took some guts to go beyond it. So I dare you to try... - 132.972
Iced Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, add lemon juice, orange juice and rum and mix well.
2) Chill till ready to serve.
3) In a punch bowl, add crushed ice, ginger ale and juice mix.
4) Garnish with orange slices and cherries. - 34.0225
Peach Rum Mousse
Place foil or waxed paper collar around 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, or serve from large bowl or individual dessert dishes.
If using canned peaches, drain.
If using fresh peaches, dip into boiling water and peel.
Halve and remove pits.
Reserve 1/2 peach for... - 41.2706
Rum Butter Cake
Grease and flour a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift all-purpose flour, corn flour and baking powder together; carefully fold... - 43.1703
Roasted Banana With Caramelized Rum Sauce
Tangy bananas are baked with a host of flavorful ingredients which results in the most sinful dessert ever. If you don’t like eating ice-cream just as it is then here's a great dessert you can serve along with it. Top it hot and piping after a nice dinner. - 139.134
Apricot Glaze has a fine taste. Apricot Glaze gets its desired flavor from apricot mixed with rum or orange juice. - 14.2176
Betty's New Year's Eve Rum Punch
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make New Year's Eve Rum Punch. This is an alcoholic beverage that would be delightful to serve during the holiday season. - 0
Chocolate Frosted Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease two 9-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream butter or margarine; add 3/4 cup of the sugar gradually.
Add egg yolks and orange rind; beat thoroughly.
Combine orange juice, rum,... - 40.494
Mix and pour the ingredients over crushed ice in 14-ounce mugs or glasses.
Decorate with pineapple wedges, fresh mint, and orchids. - 30.1256
Hurricane - Art Of The Drink 20
Anthony and Whitney mark the onset of storm season and pay tribute to New Orleans with a Hurricane that even FEMA can get right. - 99.1771
Baked bananas is one of the best ways to enjoy bananas for dessert. Prepard with ripe bananas and lime juice, the baked bananas are flavored with orange and lime juice along with brown sugar along with amber rum. Sprinkled with cinnamon and grated coconut,... - 36.7713
Mix together the rum, peach brandy, lemon juice, orange juice, sugar and pineapple pieces in a large bowl.
Add the boiling tea and allow to stand overnight.
When ready to serve, pour over a large block of ice in a punch bowl and garnish with strawberries. - 29.7508
Rum Raisin Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine orange juice and peel, and water.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Add honey, brown sugar and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Add raisins and cook 1... - 33.5542
Fruit And Nut Bundt Cake With Rum
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 9-inch bundt pan with unsalted margarine or cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift the flours, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, oil, orange juice, rum... - 39.3704
Voodoo Juice Cocktail
The voodoo juice cocktail, a flavorful juicy cocktail that will no doubt leave you a bit dizzy. You may get caught searching out many of the rum flavors at the store to build this cocktail. But, it's a worthy effort! - 121.625
Puerto Rican Punch
Combine ingredients and serve in an 8-ounce highball glass mostly filled with crushed ice. - 18.1554
John S Rum And Raisin Pie
In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, raisins, water, orange juice, lemon juice, and rum.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and butter.
Roll out pastry and line a 9-inch pie plate.
Fill... - 39.7664
Melt butter in heavy skillet and add sugar.
Stir over moderate heat until mixture turns golden brown.
Remove from heat and add pineapple juice.
Return to heat and continue cooking and stirring until smooth, thick and syrupy.
Remove from heat again and add... - 29.5119
1. Place sugar in 3 cups of water, tea and rum.
2. Heat till sugar dissolves; boil.
3. Add juices and cinnamon and serve hot or cold. - 24.5452
Pirates Of The Caribbean Halloween Cocktail
1. In shaker, add ice, rum with coconut liqueur, and juice.
2. Pour spiced rum, and add ground cloves in it.
3. Drop ginger and habanero pepper. Shake well.
4. Into a martini glass, pour Halloween cocktail and serve with a slice of Habanero... - 105.42
Pumpkin Rum Cake
Combine cake mixes and prepare together according to package directions, except decrease water to a total of 2/3 cup.
Stir in pumpkin and pie spice.
Turn into well greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
Bake at 325° till cake tests done, about 1... - 38.8076
1. In a food processor, process Jiggers light gin or rum, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and cracked ice for about 10 -1 2 seconds until the mixture attains consistency of a sherbet.
2. Serve after garnishing with orange slices. - 31.8014
Skinny Mai Tai Martini
A low-calorie Mai Tai drink to satisfy any dieter. Sip on this mix of rum, pineapple, almond and orange while congratulating yourself on consuming only 127 calories. - 132.962
Rum And Citrus Sorbet Sherbet
1) In a pan, add in sugar and water. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Add in the lemon rind into the syrup and boil for 10 minutes. 3) Strain the syrup into a bowl. Let cool down.
4) Add in the lemon juice and orange juice.
5)... - 37.1558
Cranberry Sauce And Rum Sauce
Festive season calls for more and more desserts. To accompany those desserts here are two time tested recipes of Cranberry Sauce and Rum Sauce. Watch this video for the details of these classic recipes. Happy Holidays! - 84.6139
Rum Flavored Turkey Legs
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except turkey legs.
– Baste turkey legs generously with mixture.
– In a shallow baking dish, arrange turkey legs skin side up.
– Place baking dish in oven, ladle... - 30.2652
Apricot Rum Sauce
How about giving your fruit sauce a mild liqueur tough? Try out this Apricot Rum Sauce; a very tasty and versativel fruit sauce with rum flavor. What's more, this Apricot Rum Sauce is just what you need to top all your favorite desserts, so give it a sure try! - 24.0365
Bar Therapy: The Avocatini
1. Wet the rim of martini glass with lime wedge, and coat it with sugar.
2. Decorate the glass with orange peel as shown in the video.
3. In a mixing glass put avocado, lime wedge, orange slice, basil, and simple syrup. Muddle it... - 0
Hot Buttered Rum Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the orange juice, water, cider, nutmeg and ginger; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 37.4072
Banana Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Cut the still hot baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
Mash the potato with the butter.
Add the orange rind and juice, rum and pineapple.
Cut 3 ample squares of heavy duty aluminum foil and place... - 38.8097
Rum Cake De Maison
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of 2 layer cake tins and line with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
4) In a clean bowl, cream the butter and ¾ cup of sugar until fluffy.
5) In... - 47.2351
Autumn Blaze Cocktail
In this bartending video Clint teaches you how to make an Autumn Blaze. This is a great cocktail for fall! Lots of full rich flavor in this one, be sure to try it as fall approaches. - 119.858
Planters Punch Cocktail
1. Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a high ball glass topped with ice.
3. Serve chilled - 93.2057
Baked Alaska is a novel cake dish you should try out. A tasty dessert that you can easily prepare, let us know what you feel about the Baked Alaska dessert after you have it. - 41.5371
Apricot Rum Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on package, prepare cake mix, adding orange and lemon peel with eggs and water.
3. Into an un-greased 10-inch tube pan, pour the cake mixture and bake for 45 to 55... - 47.0424
Combine all ingredients except lime peel in saucepan.
Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
Stir in lime peel. - 24.2901
Honey Blossom Cocktail
Set the mood straight with a flowery citrus drink laced with a light and sweet flavor. This drink particularly doesn't demand any occasion to indulge. The recipe calls for St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur to give it mixed flavors that is flowery and unique.... - 96.6066
The Classic Hurricane Cocktail
The Hurricane Cocktail, a classic cocktail that we used to top the night of a 12-string recording frenzy. Yes, we created 11 video's before this one (released in the past) and this is where all the glory finally comes to an end. In the end, I think this... - 0
Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
Prepare to be intoxicated by this delicious Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail. Its a great drink to start a dinner with and your guests will love it! Try making the Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail for yourself! - 28.398
In 6-quart saucepan, combine grapefruit juice, orange juice, cider, cloves, and cinnamon stick.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, and simmer, cov- ered, 30 minutes.
Strain to remove spices.
Return mixture to large saucepan.
Stir in grena- dine, rum, bitters, and... - 36.9913
Strawberry Rum Fizz
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice oranges and lemons (about 21/2 cups or 625 ml) orange juice and about 3/4 cup or 200 ml lemon juice).
Stir in strawberry syrup and, if desired, food coloring.
To serve, pour about 1/2 cup (125 ml) chilled mixture into each... - 31.7309
1. Blend the lime juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the creme de cacao, rum and add the fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice... - 42.8261
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the lemon juice, Triple Sec and rum over the ice; stir vigorously
3. 3.strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled martini glass and garnish with lemon... - 35.0676
Tahitian Rum Punch
Chill all ingredients well; combine rum, strained fruit juices and sugar to taste, in a punch bowl.
Just before serving, add ice and ginger ale.
Garnish with fresh fruit slices. - 26.8274
Hot Mulled Rum Cider
Combine cider, orange and cinnamon stick in saucepan.
Warm over low heat until mixture begins to simmer.
Remove from heat.
Stir in rum and applejack.
Pour into heated mugs and serve immediately. - 23.1614
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juice, sugar and rum over the ice, in the same order.
3. Shake until a frost forms; strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange slice and a... - 32.1258
Peach Conserve With Rum
Combine orange peel and pulp with water to cover in a small sauce pan.
Cook until peel is tender; set aside.
Put opened container of rum in hot water.
Combine reserved orange mixture with remaining ingredients, except rum, in a large sauce pot.
Cook almost to... - 43.0628
Rum And Citrus Sorbet
An exquisitely refreshing Escoffier-inspired ice.
Put sugar and water into a small saucepan, heat gently until dissolved, then simmer steadily for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add thinly pared lemon rind, and leave to stand until quite cold.
Add squeezed... - 38.2239
Cranberry Rum Punch Cocktail
Coconut rum, dark and spiced rum with cranberry and pineapple. Stick a little umbrella in this cocktail and make believe you’re in the islands, mon. - 120.786
Polynesian Style Rum Punch
Stir first 3 ingredients together in large punch bowl.
Stir in rum.
Add ice and citrus slices. - 21.734
Rum Raisin Sauce Sweetened With Honey
Combine raisins, water, cornstarch, and juice in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Stir into raisin mixture.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir thoroughly after 1 minute. - 36.5027
Easy Rum Slush
1.In a heavy sauce pan, heat butter and put carrots, sugar, salt and wine.
2/Allow th eingredients to boil and once boiled, let them cook for 15- 20 minutes on low flame
3.Once the carrots are cooked, strain.
4.Garnish with parsley and... - 26.7777
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 48.7485
Rum Orange Juice Recipes By Category