- » Rum Muffin
Rum Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum muffin recipes.
Party Rum Muffins
Whether you are entertaining guests at home or simply making snacks for a special treat, the rum filled muffins will make for heck of a punch. It's so amazingly good that you will want to come back for more. Chef Darren shares a simple, sumptuous recipe of... - 109.137
Danish Rum-raisin Muffins
Drain raisins, reserving rum.
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
Cut in butter until coarse meal forms.
Mix in raisins.
Whisk sour cream, egg, vanilla and two tablespoons rum until smooth.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in cream and egg... - 37.8998
Baba Au Rum
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) In a small bowl, soak yeast in warm milk.
3) In another bowl, beat eggs, and slowly add sugar, beat until light lemon in colour.
4) In a small pan, melt butter and add to the egg mixture while still... - 43.8361
Miniature Rum Raisin Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil.
Mix cinnamon and sugar on a small plate and set aside.
Separate each biscuit into three layers.
Press both sides of each layer in cinnamon sugar.
Press each into a prepared... - 40.8707
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 44.6937
1 Heat 1/4 cup sugar, salt, butter, and milk to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour, yeast mixture, egg, and rum to milk mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.... - 41.724
1) In a bowl, place together almonds, coconut and raisins.
2) In another bowl, stir ice cream until of thin consistency.
3) Mix in the rum extract and almond mixture quickly.
4) Drop a spoon full into paper cups in 2 1/2-inch muffin tins.
5) Place the... - 37.027
Baba Au Rhum
Soak currants in rum.
Sprinkle yeast on milk and let stand; to soften.
Mix flour, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl.
Make a well in center, pour in yeast mixture and eggs.
Beat on mediumium speed of electric mixer until batter is smooth, about 2... - 40.6167
Miniature Babas Au Rum
1. Lightly grease 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups. Check temperature of warm water with thermometer.
2. Sprinkle yeast over water in small bowl of electric mixer, stirring until dissolved.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, eggs and 1 1/4 cups flour . At... - 42.9328
Babas With Apricot Rum Syrup
Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to boiling point.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Place flour in a bowl and add yeast mixture, sugar, salt and eggs.
Cover with a... - 38.6269
Rum Flavored Biscuit Tortoni
Combine 1/2 cup of the whipping cream, the macaroons, sugar, and salt.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Stir rum into chilled mixture.
Combine remaining cream and vanilla; beat just till soft peaks form.
Fold in chilled macaroon mixture.
Spoon into paper-bake-cup-lined... - 34.9608
1 As per the package directions, prepare roll mix.
2 After the dough rises, roll the dough into a 10 x 12-inch rectangle.
3 In a bowl, add rum extract, powdered sugar and water; mix until smooth.
4 Spread the dough with soft butter and half of... - 36.7266
Easy Rum Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make 12 pieces from the thawed dough and arrange each piece of dough in a greased muffin cup.
3) Apply melted butter on the tops of dough.
4) Cover and set aside in a warm place (85°) free from drafts... - 42.2936
Statler Rum Rolls
Pour scalded milk over 1/4 c sugar, shortening, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm, and crumble yeast into it.
Beat with hand or electric beater until smooth.
Add beaten egg and 1 1/2 teasp of the rum extract.
Add 1/2 the flour, and beat with hand or electric beater... - 40.7717
Baba Au Rhum
1. Heat milk to scalding point and stir in sugar and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm temperature
2. Grease a muffin pan with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F 20 minutes before baking time.
4. In a large mixing... - 44.7385
Baba Au Rhum
Use very warm milk (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into milk and add a pinch of sugar.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Put flour in large mixing bowl... - 38.7485
Petite Baba Au Rhum
1. Combine milk, sugar, salt and butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, until butter or margarine melts; cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on... - 42.236
Baba Au Rhum
Try out this different, yet appetizingly inviting recipe for Baba Au Rhum. Also, this Baba Au Rhum is too easy to make that you don't have to really plan a lot to prepare this. So just give it a try! - 49.6826
Orange Mince Muffins
Combine the egg, mincemeat, and apple juice in mixing bowl.
Add the muffin mix all at once; stir just till blended.
Fill greased muffin pans half full.
Bake in hot oven (400°) for about 15 minutes or till golden brown.
Remove from pans immediately.
Blend the... - 31.9992
German Tea Muffins
German Tea Muffins are super delicious muffins that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this German Tea Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 37.4411
Pina Colada Muffins
Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs, then add rum flavoring, melted butter, milk and cream of coconut.
Blend shredded coconut-iiito the egg-milk mixture.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and... - 35.6994
Apple Spice Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease the 24 cups or line them with paper cups.
Soak the raisins and apples in the rum.
In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, and spices together.
In a small bowl, combine the milk and vanilla.
In a large bowl, cream... - 40.9456
Macerate currants in rum 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C), Butter a 10 muffin pan or 20 baba molds.
Prepare savarin paste, folding in currants at the same time as melted butter.
Fill two thirds of each mold with savarin paste.
Let dough rise 30... - 25.0384
Tutti Frutti Tortoni
Stir 1 pint vanilla ice cream to soften.
Add 1/4 cup chopped candied fruits and peels, 1/4 CUP chopped seedless raisins, and rum flavoring to taste.
Spoon into 4 or 5 paper bake cups set in muffin pan.
Freeze till nearly firm, poke in whole toasted almonds,... - 19.7903
Individual Mincemeat Pies
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the water, toss the mixture, and form it into a ball.
Halve the dough, wrap in wax paper, and chill for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle the... - 41.6871
1. Preheat the oven to 400F
2. Lightly grease muffin tins that are 16 (2 1/2-inch) in size
3. Make the apricot rum syrup in a medium saucepan by adding the apricot nectar, one cup water, ¾ cup of sugar and bring this mixture to the boil. Stir... - 43.5444
mini cheesecakes are special little muffins baked with cream cheese and vanilla wafers in small cup. Topped with goodies like jam, nuts and chocolate curls, these muffins are a huge hit with kids and can be served at children's parties. - 38.7559
Cranberry Orange Rumbas
In mixing bowl beat egg; stir in cranberry-orange relish, milk, and rum flavoring.
Add muffin mix, stirring with fork just till moistened.
Fill greased or paper bake cup-lined muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in 400° oven till done, 20 to 25 minutes. - 20.8744
Eggnog French Toast
In a bowl, beat eggs, eggnog, sugar and extract;'soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot grid dle until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. - 22.702
Stir 1 pint vanilla ice cream to soften.
Add 1/4 cup chopped candied fruits and peels, 1/4 cup seedless raisins, and 1 1/2 teaspoons rum flavoring.
Spoon into four or five paper bake cups set in muffin pan.
Freeze and trim, following recipe above. - 15.7419
Place raisins into a small bowl, cover with boiling water, and set aside to plump for 15 to 20 minutes.
Line 3 6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
In a large bowl, cut ice cream into chunks.
Stir until smooth and creamy.
Mix in vanilla... - 33.8728
Italian Biscuit Tortoni
1. In a dry medium frying pan, toast almonds over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, shaking pan frequently. Coarsely grind nuts in a food processor; set aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, mix macaroons and almonds with sugar and 1 cup... - 24.3679
Grease about 18 individual, fairly shallow patty (muffin) tins.
Cream the butter and sugar together until lighter in colour, add the vanilla essence and egg yolk.
Work the flour into the mixture.
Roll out the pastry thinly on a floured board and use to line... - 42.2773
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
For caramel sauce, in small saucepan combine 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and the flour.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove... - 39.7299
Special Holiday Spread
In a saucepan over low heat, combine raisins and rum.
Heat slowly just until hot.
Cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, cinnamon and ginger.
Drain raisins, reserving rum.
Pour rum into cheese mixture and mix... - 32.447
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Butter a muffin pan.
In a bowl, beat first 3 ingredients.
While mixing, add eggs one at a time.
In a second bowl, combine rum and vanilla extract.
Fold into first mixture.
In a third bowl,... - 37.561
In a bowl combine mixed candied fruits and peels, raisins, and dates.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixer bowl thoroughly cream together shortening, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 43.2688
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 44.1
Easy Biscuit Tortoni
Beat whipping cream and sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
Reserve 1/4 cup macaroon crumbs; fold remaining ingredients into whipped cream.
Divide among 12 small dessert dishes or paper-lined medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.
Sprinkle with reserved... - 28.7537
On a floured1 surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Rinse about 8 small tartlet pans or muffin pan cups with cold water.
Out dough into rounds to fit pans or cups.
Place in pans or cups; pierce dough several times with a fork.
Refrigerate 15... - 39.748
Rum Muffin Recipes By Category