- » Rum Muffin
Rum Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum muffin recipes.
The Blueberry Muffin Shot
The blueberry muffin shot, the concept is to build a shooter that has the flavors of a blueberry muffin. We test our theory with actual blueberry muffins. One thing is for certain, taking the shot doesn't make it hard to talk after you finish it. But, actual... - 0
You May Also Like!
Party Rum Muffins
Whether you are entertaining guests at home or simply making snacks for a special treat, the rum filled muffins will make for heck of a punch. It's so amazingly good that you will want to come back for more. Chef Darren shares a simple, sumptuous recipe of... - 105.882
Danish Rum-raisin Muffins
Drain raisins, reserving rum.
Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
Cut in butter until coarse meal forms.
Mix in raisins.
Whisk sour cream, egg, vanilla and two tablespoons rum until smooth.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in cream and egg... - 40.6656
Apple Spice Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease the 24 cups or line them with paper cups.
Soak the raisins and apples in the rum.
In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, and spices together.
In a small bowl, combine the milk and vanilla.
In a large bowl, cream... - 43.3577
Miniature Rum Raisin Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil.
Mix cinnamon and sugar on a small plate and set aside.
Separate each biscuit into three layers.
Press both sides of each layer in cinnamon sugar.
Press each into a prepared... - 42.922
1) In a bowl, place together almonds, coconut and raisins.
2) In another bowl, stir ice cream until of thin consistency.
3) Mix in the rum extract and almond mixture quickly.
4) Drop a spoon full into paper cups in 2 1/2-inch muffin tins.
5) Place the... - 38.6255
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
1 Heat 1/4 cup sugar, salt, butter, and milk to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour, yeast mixture, egg, and rum to milk mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.... - 43.2056
Miniature Babas Au Rum
1. Lightly grease 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups. Check temperature of warm water with thermometer.
2. Sprinkle yeast over water in small bowl of electric mixer, stirring until dissolved.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, eggs and 1 1/4 cups flour . At... - 45.261
Orange Mince Muffins
Combine the egg, mincemeat, and apple juice in mixing bowl.
Add the muffin mix all at once; stir just till blended.
Fill greased muffin pans half full.
Bake in hot oven (400°) for about 15 minutes or till golden brown.
Remove from pans immediately.
Blend the... - 33.6621
Babas With Apricot Rum Syrup
Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to boiling point.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Place flour in a bowl and add yeast mixture, sugar, salt and eggs.
Cover with a... - 40.3423
Rum Muffin Recipes By Category