Rum martini, as the name suggests, refers to martini that is prepared by using rum as one of its main ingredients. The traditional recipe for martini usually calls for gin and vermouth, but mixing rum with these ... More »
Do you have what it takes to go Beyond the Pale? Now-a-days the term refers to something, or someone, outside the realm of common decency. Years ago the phrase was more literal; pale meaning a fence, and it took some guts to go beyond it. So I dare you to try... - 132.972
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the vermouth and rum over the ice.
2. Stir vigorously; strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
3. Twist the fresh lemon rind over the drink and drop it in.
4. Garnish with an olive and... - 32.8906
1. Wash and remove stem from strawberries.
2. In a mixing glass, combine lime wedge, strawberry, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Add balsamic vinegar, and rum.
3. Fill shaker with ice. Stir and remove excess water from ice. Cover the... - 0
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0