- » Rum Marinade
Rum Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum marinade recipes.
Homemade Rum Bbq Sauce
If you prefer homemade sauces over the readymade ones, then this recipe is for you. You can make this BBQ sauce super special, just by adding some dark rum into it. To learn the detail procedure, watch the video. - 104.911
Rummed Up Chicken
1. In a bowl, mix together lime juice, rum, oil, salt, pepper and Tabasco and add the chicken to marinade; let it set for an hour
2. Remove the chicken and add it to hot oil in a skillet to fry till brown; turn the heat down, cover and cook for ten... - 39.3455
Fish And Rice With Dark Rum
1. Place the cubes of fish in a bowl and add the cumin, oregano, salt and pepper, lime juice, rum and sugar. Mix well, cover and leave to chill for 2 hours.
2. Place the garlic, onion and (bell) peppers in a large pan. Pour over the stock and stir in the... - 35.1419
How To Make Rum Marinated Braised Chicken
Do you bother yourself with dishes that take long time and hard work, when you plan to invite guests? Try this braised chicken in rum marinating. It is an exotic dish that is simply made. Watch the chef as she prepares chicken in this video. It looks just... - 107.05
Tortuga Rum's Curry Chicken
To find other tasty caribbean-inspired recipes like this, visit www.tortugarumcakes.com where you can purchase the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. - 36.5705
Barbecued Wild Game Birds
Brush surface of birds with rum.
Split birds in half and pound with a meat hammer.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the peppercorns, parsley, garlic, pepper, and salt.
Mix seasoning paste with olive oil and wine.
Pour marinade over birds and refrigerate 12... - 42.5525
Tropical Pork Medallions
Trim all fat and silverskin from the pork and slice into 1-inch thick medallions.
Prepare the marinade and add the pork slices.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Remove pork from marinade and place on one sheet of the foil.
Sprinkle with cilantro.
Top with... - 29.4215
1. To make marinade, place rum, lime rind, lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Place spatchcock (poussin) halves in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and rub marinade into spatchcocks (poussins). Cover and set aside to marinate... - 34.5471
If you like pork dishes you should try this recipe. Simple yet delicious. - 28.5336
Pirate Steak.? Not likely the Pirates of Old had some fresh Beef Steak onboard, but who cares..! Check out some BBQ Pit Boys revisionist history that says it happened with this Spiced Rum steak marinade recipe. And it's real easy to do with these few simple... - 109.705
Honey Mustard Salmon
1) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing together rum, mustard, honey, lemon juice and pepper.
2) Arrange the salmon steaks in a deep dish. Brush both sides of the steaks with the marinade to cover thoroughly.
3) Cover the dish and... - 37.2568
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 105.336
Fried Noodles With Pork Strips
If you are fond of Chinese cuisine then noodle dishes are indispensible and here is a recipe to make one with pork. Check out Marie Wong making Crispy fried noodles with pork strips with typical chinese sauces and seasonings. Delicious and wholesome! - 72.5512
Broiled Mahi Mahi With Pineapple Salsa
I am making Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa.
I didn't think these two flavors would go together, but I was wrong. It is a very good little fish dish, especially if you really don't like fish! - 111.088
Deviled Chuck Broil
1. Trim off any excess fat from the steak and score any remaining fat edge every inch; place these steaks in a shallow dish
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, onion, mustard and pepper and pour it over the steak; marinate for a... - 38.3916
1) In a bowl, add in the candied peel, cherries, currants, sultanas.
2) Mix in the Maraschino or rum. Let the fruits marinate for about 1 hour. Keep turning over the fruits in the marinade every few minutes.
3) In a heatproof bowl, add... - 45.9182
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.322
Maple Glazed Pork Roast
With a paring knife, pierce the pork all over; insert the garlic slices into the gashes, then rub the lime juice into the pork.
Combine the rum, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a medium size bowl.
Add the pork, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate... - 36.8111
Peanut Pork Tenderloin
The day before the barbecue, place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, rum, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour over pork.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight,... - 43.7615
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off and discard any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. To prepare the marinade in a bowl combine crushed garlic, crushed fresh ginger, five-spice powder, soft brown... - 40.5001
Orange Braised Ham Steak
1 ln a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, rum, honey, garlic, thyme, orange rind, and allspice.
Score the edge of the ham with a knife at 1 -inch intervals to prevent curling.
Add the ham to the marinade, cover with plastic food wrap, and... - 42.3071
Pork Chops Flambe
1. In a large pan, place the nutmeg, orange juice, cinnamon, ginger, and vinegar and mix well
2. Place the pork chop in the marinade and let it marinate for 15 minutes till completely soaked. Turn the meat once during the process.
3. In another... - 45.7644
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Set marinade aside.
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin crosswise into 6 equal steaks.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks.
Seal bag;... - 42.9188
Pineapple Truffle Loaf
Chop the pineapple into small chunks and marinate it in the rum and vanilla for 2 hours.
Melt together the chocolate, cream of coconut and butter over gentle heat.
Crush the ginger-nut biscuits finely and stir evenly into the hot mixture.
Stir in the... - 38.2113
This chicken pupus recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious appetizer. You should try this chicken pupus recipe. - 39.295
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 6 equal steaks. Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks. Seal bag; shake well. Marinate in refrigerator... - 32.3778
Tony Clarke S Mandarin Pork
Carefully bone the meat from the chops, but reserve the bones.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Combine the apple juice, one half cup soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, worcestershire, monosodium glutamate and rum.
Pour the mixture over the pork and... - 44.1579
Papaya Chicken And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the papaya skins and oil. Combine in a bowl and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the marinade.Discard the papaya skins.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining oil.
4. Stir fry the chicken... - 44.1913
1. Onto wooden skewers, threat the prawns and arrange them in a frying pan.
2. Pour over them the rum and pineapple juice and sprinkle garlic, chilli sauce, coriander and Cajun seasoning and let it marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. Set the frying... - 45.6435
Spiced Leg Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
Score entire surface of lamb evenly and deeply.
Rub salt and cayenne pepper into the slashes.
In a blender or food processor, prepare a paste of the ginger root, fresh garlic, and 4 tablespoons vinegar.
Spread paste evenly over... - 41.6056
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.2541
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.687
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 43.3214
Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Combine all ingredients except the pork in a flat baking dish.
Reserve 1/3 of the marinade and set in the warming tray in the lower position.
Trim all fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloins, place in the marinade and turn to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.597
Grilled Orange Roughy With Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
Prepare Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa; set aside.
Combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Add fish, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove fish from dish; discard marinade.
Place fish on... - 31.0359
Sizzling Steak With Mango
1) Place the steak inside frozen zone for at least an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice into thin strips across the grain. Remove the fat and sinew.
3) In a pestle and mortar, crush peppercorn, or use a pepper mill.
4)... - 43.1202
Caribbean Red Snapper Stew
1. In a bowl, combine the wine, rum, ginger, garlic, and black pepper. Marinate the fish pieces in this mixture for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. In a large pot, warm the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it... - 34.0529
Savory Sliced Steak
1) Trim the steak and prick with fork on both sides.
2) In a large dish, mix together soy sauce, wine and rum and put the steak into it. Cover it with plastic wrap and marinate overnight. Turn often.
3) Preheat broiler.
4) Put the... - 39.189
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 47.9506
Marinated Pork Chops
In 4-cup measure, combine all ingredients, except chops.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
Cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
Arrange chops in 10-inch square casserole.
Pour marinade over chops.
Turn chops to... - 42.7865
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 46.2334
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.8816
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 51.6109
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 107.003
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast has a nice taste. The beef lovers must try this Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast. The mayonnaise and white rum adds a nice flavour to Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast. - 44.1897
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 119.594
Rum Marinade Recipes By Category