- » Rum Glaze
Rum Glaze Recipes
Rum Glaze is a popular method of adding flavor to any baked food item like bread, cakes, etc. Rum Glaze can be used to soak bread or cakes as it gives a wonderful taste and flavor. Along with Rum Glaze, adding a ... More »
1) Melt chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth.
2) Remove from heat. Stir in corn syrup and rum.
3) Spread a thin layer of the glaze over the top and sides of the cooled torte. Refrigerate for fifteen minutes or until the glaze is firm.
4) Reheat the... - 19.8378
Easy Rum Glaze
Rum Glaze has a Juicy taste.The Sugar and Rum gives the Rum Glaze Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 13.8347
You May Also Like!
Buttered Rum Glaze
Buttered Rum Glaze has an incredible taste. Buttered Rum Glaze gets its taste from butter mixed with walnuts and rum. - 22.2586
Glazing Your Rum Cake
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 2 of the recipe video. Watch part 1 for 'Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 127.926
Apricot Glaze has a fine taste. Apricot Glaze gets its desired flavor from apricot mixed with rum or orange juice. - 14.2176
Rum Glaze For Cakes
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in water & sugar.
Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in rum, then use. - 22.7352
Roasted Ham With Orange-rum Glaze
Orange and rum add a delicious, gooey glaze to a country ham. You can also substitute cranberry or pineapple juice. Look for a really good smoked country ham. The better the quality of your ham, the better the dish will be. - 34.5853
Glazed Papaya With Rum
1) Pare the bananas, and remove the seeds. Slice it into bite-sized cubes.
2) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
3) Add the papaya and sprinkle sugar on top.
4) Stir the papaya cubes for a while, until these are little... - 37.5036
Rum Glazed Boniatos
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Bring boniatos to a boil in water to cover in large saucepan.
Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or just until tender; drain and cover with cold water.
Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Peel boniatos and... - 41.2277
Red Currant Jelly Glaze
Melt jelly in small saucepan over low heat, whisking occasionally until smooth and spreadable.
Remove from heat and stir in liqueur or rum. - 17.4748
Rum Glazed Pineapple Mango And Chicken Kebabs
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes. Combine vinegar and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add cornstarch mixture to pan, bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Let... - 32.2129
Rum Glaze Recipes By Category