- » Rum Dip For Vegetables
Rum Dip For Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rum Dip For Vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rum Dip For Vegetables recipes.
Butter Rum Lobster
This wonderful recipes comes from the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. Written by Grand Cayman author, Barbara Currie Dailey, this 304 page Caribbean cookbook is fascinatingly funny, filled with tidbits of island life and features over 400... - 29.6568
Nesselrode Pudding is a dessert treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 44.7037
Bombe Coppelia are super delicious ice cream desserts that you simply shouldn€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Bombe Coppelia recipe and you will understand why. - 46.5596
1) Take an 11 x 17-inch baking sheet and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat oven moderate to 250 degrees.
3) Peel mango and cut in chunks. Keep aside in a small serving bowl.
4) Rinse strawberries under cold running water. Reserve 8 whole berries... - 45.7626
Frittura Difichi Ruspoli
Soak figs in the rum for 1 hour, turn often to completely even out flavor.
In a bowl slowly stir the flour into the water and vanilla mixture.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Add walnuts and mix well.
Put about 3/4 inch of oil into skillet and set on medium... - 37.8668
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 40.8235
Elysian Apple Fritters
Peel and core the apples.
Cut into 1/4-inch (1/2-cm.) rings and put into a shallow dish sprinkling each layer with sugar.
Pour over the wine or spirit and leave to steep for at least 30 minutes, turning now and then.
In a basin mix the flour, salt, oil and... - 46.6165
Bavarois Au Chocolat
Bavarois Au Chocolat is a sensous french dessert prepared with cooking chocolate and strong coffee. A cooked dessert, the Bavarois Au Chocolat is creamy and made with gelatin with added eggs.served chilled, it is served with luscious cream oozing out of it. - 41.806
1. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of 2 1/2-pint bread with vegetable oil.
2. In the top of a double saucepan or in a basin over a pan of water, melt chocolate, over a low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in the rum, when all the... - 44.8728
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 93.0488
Fig And Pineapple Fritters
1. Drain the syrup from the figs and the juice from the pineapple into a measuring jug and make up to 300 ml/1/2 pint, if necessary, with cold water. Reserve for the sauce.
2. Pat the figs and pineapple rings dry on absorbent paper, then set them aside on a... - 40.994