- » Rum Dessert
Rum Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum dessert recipes.
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 130.754
Glazing Your Rum Cake
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 2 of the recipe video. Watch part 1 for 'Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 124.576
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1 of the recipe video. Watch part 2 for 'Glazing Your Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 120.948
Rum cakes are Christmas staples and hence, feisty to the core. Dripping with the flavors of rum till the last bite, this bitter-sweet cake is something to truly relish on. This video teaches you how to whomp up this lovely treat at home in a few simple steps. - 120.449
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 114.378
Italian Rum Baba
An easy dessert which is syrupy, and as sweet as sugar! This dessert is not to be missed! Watch this video and you wouldn't regret not wanting to make this! - 112.941
Caramelized Grilled Pineapple With Ice Cream And Rum Sauce
If pineapple are your favorite, the you are going to love this video here. Watch the chef here making and amazing dessert by grilling pineapple and topping it with rum sauce and ice cream. Also, learn how to cut the pineapple in two different ways. - 111.075
Party Rum Muffins
Whether you are entertaining guests at home or simply making snacks for a special treat, the rum filled muffins will make for heck of a punch. It's so amazingly good that you will want to come back for more. Chef Darren shares a simple, sumptuous recipe of... - 105.882
Roasted Banana With Caramelized Rum Sauce
Tangy bananas are baked with a host of flavorful ingredients which results in the most sinful dessert ever. If you don’t like eating ice-cream just as it is then here's a great dessert you can serve along with it. Top it hot and piping after a nice dinner. - 103.897
Delectable Caramel Apples Topped With Vanilla Rum Peanuts
If you are looking for an outrageously gooey and rich dessert to seal your dinner treat, this sumptuous apple treat will get all taste buds going. This simple seasonal dish derives much of its kick from vanilla, rum and peanuts topping. Betty surely knows how... - 99.4625
Spongy Rum Babas With Buttercream And Pistachios
Want to create a mouthwatering dessert in minutes but don't know much about baking? Here's a fantastically easy recipe and irresistibly delicious looking rum baba for you. Watch this to learn how to make rum baba in a step by step manner. Simple, easy and... - 99.1232
Halloween Chocolate And Rum Balls
Enjoy your holidays with these Halloween Chocolate and Rum Balls. These goodies are not very high on alcohol and has a good balance of chocolate and sweetness. So make them up and have fun with your friends. Happy Halloween! - 85.1149
Old School Rum Balls
An authentic rum ball recipe is all you ever wanted? Your wish stands granted. Watch the chef demonstrate a detailed process of how you can prepare these Old School Rum Balls in your own kitchen. Go ahead, surprise your family with this classic delicacy today. - 82.3063
Hot Bananas In Rum
1. In a 3 separate piece of foil paper spread little and sprinkle demerara sugar and place the slit bananas in it.
2. Sprinkle some raisins on each of the bananas and 1 tablespoon of rum and also dash of lemon juice on all the 3 banana.
3. Now fold the... - 80.9446
Rum And Chocolate Truffles
1. Using cake such as madeira or Victoria sponge, rub between your hands to form breadcrumb-like cake crumbs.
2. In a clean bowl, whisk together the butter and caster sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy and pale in color.... - 77.3528
Dessert Rum Cream
Looking for a sauce to pour over Christmas pudding, fruit cake, panettone or apple pie? Try this delicious rum cream sauce. It is so easy to make and tastes divine. It will make even the most boring desserts an instant hit! - 74.0431
Banana Rum Pie
1. In a large bowl, mix Crisco pastry dry mix with pecans and then follow directions on the package to prepare the shell.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry shell and using a fork prick it at many points.
3. Bake according to directions and... - 50.0886
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 49.3618
Baba Au Rum
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warm bowl, sift the flour and salt together, keep in a warm place.
3) In a bowl, cream the yeast and sugar together.
4) Add the milk and eggs, then gradually stir into the... - 49.2497
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie is simply one of the most delicious pie I have come across. I prepare it for my tots and husband on days that they hace bee good..lol!! Serve the Banana Rum Pie for your family and see how it helps to wrap them around your fingers! - 49.2449
Rum Cake De Maison
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of 2 layer cake tins and line with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
4) In a clean bowl, cream the butter and ¾ cup of sugar until fluffy.
5) In... - 49.165
Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake
This Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious cake recipe, Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 49.0242
Apricot Rum Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on package, prepare cake mix, adding orange and lemon peel with eggs and water.
3. Into an un-greased 10-inch tube pan, pour the cake mixture and bake for 45 to 55... - 48.9294
A Man's Rum Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate in water over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and soda.
Add flour and chocolate... - 48.8235
Central House Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pan,scald milk and margarine.
3)In a bowl, mix the eggs,sugar,salt and spices together.
4)Carefully, pour the scalded milk to the egg mixture,and stir continously.
5)Take a 8inch square baking... - 48.8055
Rum Cake A La Grecque
Rum Cake A La Grecque is a delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Rum Cake A La Grecque. - 48.7826
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 48.3977
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
The mocha rum cheesecake is a richly flavored cheesecake that can be served for dessert. Made with crushed oatmeal cookie crumbs, the mocha rum cheesecake is prepared with cream cheese, whipped cream, eggs and flavored with coffee, chocolate and vanilla.... - 48.2361
Banana Eggnog Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with butter,
3) In the baking dish, put half of bread cubes.
4) Arrange banana slices and remaining bread cubes over it.
5) In a large bowl, add eggnog,... - 47.991
Ladyfinger Torte With Rum Cream
1 For the rum syrup: In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a full boil over high heat, stirring to help dissolve the sugar.
2 Pour into a small bowl and stir in the rum. Cool completely.
3 To make the ladyfingers: Position racks in... - 47.9089
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Combine fruits and peel in bowl; add beer and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Beat eggs with brown sugar and add fruit-beer mixture.
Stir in nuts, crumbs, and suet.
Sift dry ingredients and spices; stir into fruit mixture.
Turn into 4 well-greased pint or two... - 47.8583
Italian Rum Cake
1) In a pan, combine cold water with gelatin and mix well.
2) To this, add the hot milk and sugar.
3) Over low heat, cook until the mixture becomes hot. Check if gelatin is dissolved by now. Do not boil the mix.
4) To this, gradually add the egg... - 47.7182
Although, bland and almost paper like in taste, there's really a lot you can do with Graham cracker. Yummy goodies all with the Graham cracker. Try this graham-rum pie recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be converted into - 47.598
Rum Flavored Black Bottom Pie
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup milk for 5 minutes.
Scald remaining 1 1/2 cups milk in top part of double boiler over boiling water.
Beat egg yolks.
Blend in 14 cup sugar, salt, and cornstarch.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly.
Return to double boiler and cook... - 47.517
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Do you want to try an easy to make but great in taste Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce recipe? Dish is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. In a fair 180 minutes you can prepare dish. Use the freshest of plum available to get a flavorful dish. I am... - 47.3141
Rum And Toffee Pear Pudding
In a small pan, gently heat the butter, rum and sugar together until melted and stir to blend.
Put one third of this mixture in the bottom of a well-buttered 1.5 litre/21/2 pint pudding-basin.
Put the sliced pears into a bowl and pour the remaining syrup over... - 47.2583
Canadian Rum Cake
Chop dates and walnuts.
Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
Add dates and nuts.
Mix soda with water and pour over first mixture.
Stir in flour and salt, beating until smooth.
Add rum and blend well.
Turn into greased pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches)... - 47.2549
Gourmet Gala Cheesecake With Orange Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Thoroughly grease 10-inch springform pan.
Beat together cream cheese and butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in sour cream.
Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.1889
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.0625
Baba Au Rum
1. Sift flour along with salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl, whip yeast with about 1 tsp of the measured sugar till frothy.
3. Include eggs and mix till they blend properly.
4. Blend in some warm milk.
5. Allow the mixture to... - 47.04
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease & flour 10" tube or 12 cup bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Blend all ingredients together very well.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake for 1 hour; cool.
Invert on serving plate.
Make glaze, by melting butter in... - 47.0136
Italian Rum Cake With Custard
To make the filling: Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in double boiler.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk until smooth.
Add remaining 2 cups milk; mix well.
Cook over hot water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into eggs; stir eggs... - 46.9636
Fresh Coconut Cake With Rum And Orange Filling
1)Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take 2 cake pans, of 9 inch diameter each.Grease the bottoms.
3)Measure wax paper to their size,cut and grease the wax paper. Add some flour.
4)Take a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till... - 46.9172
Ice Cream Pie With Rum Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a bowl mix well combining first 5 ingredients.
3. Butter a 9-inch pie plate and firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes and cool... - 46.8845
Rum Chocolate Cake
Heat water, cocoa and bicarbonate soda over low heat, stirring until smooth paste has formed.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add vinegar to milk, stir and allow to stand for 5... - 46.8738
Mocha Rum Cheesecake
In a mixing bowl toss together crushed cookies and butter or margarine till well combined.
Press onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Stir together rum and coffee crystals.
In a large mixer bowl beat cream cheese, sugar,... - 46.8423
Pumpkin Rum Mousse
1) Fold a 26-inch-long piece of parchment paper in thirds, using string, tie collar around 1-quart souffle dish, to form a rim 2 inches high.
2) In a mixer bowl, place the egg whites to warm at room temperature for 1 hour.
3) In a... - 46.6495
Ginger Cake With Yogurt Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 8x8-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, cloves and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together molasses, eggs, oil and sugar... - 46.4788
Pear Rum Trifle
1) Beat together the egg yolks, lemon rind and ¼ cup sugar in top of double boiler over hot water. The water should not be boiling.
2) Blend in the milk very gradually and cook, stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the... - 46.3701
Apple Rum Meringue
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the amaretti, cover the bottom of a china flan dish. Pour the rum all over.
3) Peel the apples, core and cut them into thin slices and put them in a saucepan.
4) Add the cinnamon,... - 46.3381
Coffee Rum Chiffon Pie
1. Take a double boiler add gelatin and rum towards the top. Allow this mixture to stand for at least 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl add first 1/3 cup sugar, salt, cinnamon and egg yolks.
3. Stir in the coffee in a very gradual manner by adding little by... - 46.326
Italian Orange Rum Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue to beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Use an electric beater if possible, and beat at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Stir in orange juice and rind.
Sift flour with baking powder 3 times... - 46.324
Chocolate Almond Rum Cake
Melt chocolate and rum over hot water; cool, do not allow to set.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg yolks gradually, beat well.
Transfer mixture to a large basin, stir in chocolate mixture and almonds.
Beat egg whites until firm peaks... - 46.3164
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 46.312
Rum Vanilla Flavored Sponge Cake
Cover the inside of a rectangular container with paper so 1-inch of paper sticks out on all sides of the container.
Sift flour 2 or 3 times.
Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
Beat whites with salt until almost stiff in a dry ungreased bowl.
Add 2 1/4... - 46.0772
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and leave until spongy.
Place the bowl in a pan of simmering water and heat until the gelatin dissolves completely.
Beat the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice in the top of a double boiler.
Continue beating until the... - 46.0292
Mincemeat Turnovers With Rum Sauce
1. Prepare the pastry pie crust in a medium bowl by blending the mix with ice water. Follow the pack instructions to get the right mixture. Shape the mixture into a ball and then divide into half. Set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a... - 46.0154
Banana Rum Pie
1) Prepare a pastry and roll out pastry.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3) Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
4) Flute edge; prick bottom and sides of pastry with tines of a fork.
5) Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
6) Cool... - 45.9786
Grease 16 small ring molds.
Mash the yeast with the milk in a large bowl.
Mix in 4 tablespoons of the flour and set aside in a warm, draft-free place for 20 minutes or until the mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Beat the... - 45.9553
Italian Rum Cake
Italian Rum Cake is very delicious alcohol mixed cake. Italian Rum Cake gets its taste from cake mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with rum. Italian Rum Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.9461
Rum Chocolate Cream Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 15-by-10-inch jelly roll pan with parchment or grease it.
Sift the cake flour and baking powder together twice and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar together until very light and fluffy.
Add the... - 45.8985
Fruit & Rum Babas
To make savarin dough, stir 1 teaspoon unflavored sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Beat eggs with remaining unflavored... - 45.8892
Pumpkin Tart With Caramel Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a blend together all the ingredients for the filling, pour it onto the crust and place it over... - 45.8715
Kahlua Rum Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter and sugar and then beat in egg yolks.
3) Beat the egg whites until stiff and then keep aside.
4) Sift flour with salt, baking powder, and spices.
5) Stir in Kahlua, rum, and sour cream.
6)... - 45.8144
Chocolate-topped Rum Pie
Soften gelatin in the cold water.
In the top of a double boiler, beat the 4 egg yolks slightly and stir in 1/2 cup of the sugar and the salt; gradually stir in the 1/2 cup hot water.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
Remove... - 45.7923
Tapioca Rum Pudding With Orange
1) Skin and segment the oranges, keeping them aside for garnishing.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) glass bowl, beat together egg yolk, milk and rum.
3) Mix in tapioca, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange rind and salt and then keep aside the... - 45.6837
Banana Pudding With Rum Sauce
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) Reserve half of a large medium-sized banana for decoration.
3) Peel the rest of the bananas.
4) Lightly grease and flour a pudding basin or ovenproof mold.
5) Using a fork, mash the bananas... - 45.6604
1. In small saucepan mix well adding gelatin, granulated sugar, flour and dash salt.
2. In a bowl beat egg yolk with milk and rum.
3. Add to gelatin mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture is thickened and... - 45.6426
Rum Bavarian Cream With Raspberry Sauce
You'll simply love the Rum Bavarian Cream With Raspberry Sauce from the American cusine. An easy to make dessert, the Rum Bavarian Cream With Raspberry Sauce is one of the best desserts that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 45.6151
Pear Tatins With Rum Caramel And Vanilla Cream
1. Dust the surface with flour nad roll the pastry out thinly; cut it into flour
2. Core the pears and push a star anise into each of the holes and mould the pastry around each of the pear half; trim excess dough out
3. Arrange them on the baking trya... - 45.6074
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Butter 6 custard cups and dust with fine bread crumbs.
Set on a trivet or place in a small shallow oblong pan.
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating on high speed of mixer until sugar is dissolved.
Sift flour... - 45.598
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Easy Rum Babas
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Make a well at the centre.
4) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water. Mix lightly beaten eggs.
5) To dissolve dried yeast... - 45.5026
Coffee Rum Pie
1. Bake pastry in oven as advised in package instructions; let cool completely.
2. In a small mixer bowl, mix together coffee and dry dessert mix.
3. Add milk; using a electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
4. Stir in water and rum and then... - 45.4006
Rum Carob Cream Pie
In a heavy-bottom saucepan, over low heat, combine 3/4 cup milk, butter, honey, and carob syrup.
Blend cornstarch with 1/2 cup milk to make a thin paste.
Add remaining milk, stir until well combined, then add to the hot carob mixture, cooking until thickened... - 45.3419
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
Cut bread slices into cubes.
Place bread in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine milk and margarine in a glass bowl; microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix a small amount of hot milk into beaten egg whites.
Pour remaining egg mixture into milk.
Add... - 45.3059
Baked Apples With Rum And Cider Sauce
Wash and core apples, leaving about 1/2" of apple at the bottom to hold the filling.
In each apple place 1 tsp raisins, 4 whole almonds, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp butter.
Score the skin at the top of the apple into sixths.
As the apple cooks, it will... - 45.3014
Chocolate Topped Rum Pie
Soften gelatin in cold water.
In the top of the double boiler, beat the 4 egg yolks slightly and stir in the 1/2 cup sugar and the salt; gradually stir in hot water.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and... - 45.298
Rum Butter Cake
Grease and flour a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift all-purpose flour, corn flour and baking powder together; carefully fold... - 45.1961
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie has an Unlikely taste. The bananas and semi sweet chocolate
gives the Banana Rum Pie Thrilling taste. - 45.1182
English Rum Cakes
Beat the eggs well; add the vanilla.
Sift the sugar with the flour, salt, and baking powder.
Add the chopped pineapple, cherries, and dates; mix well to coat.
Stir into the beaten eggs; mix well.
Turn into a greased and floured 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake in... - 45.0565
Romertopf Rum Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Take a soaked romertopf and grease it with a thick layer of butter on the inside. Sprinkle sugar over the butter. Keep aside in a warm place.
3) Using the double boiler method, melt the chocolate.
4) In a... - 45.0145
Plum Cake With Orange Rum Butter
1. Take a three pint ring mould; grease and flour it
2. Take a large bowl and add the first twelve ingredients to it - from margarine to the rum - sift flour, baking powder and spice on it
3. Beat them all well for at least a couple of... - 44.9796
Rum Raisin Walnut Cheesecake
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside.
In another small bowl, mix crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until... - 44.9556
Coffee Rum Chiffon Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Coffee Rum Chiffon Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Coffee Rum Chiffon Pie recipe is a must try! - 44.8905
Rum Chocolate Pie
Heat the milk and nutmeg in the top of a double boiler.
Beat the egg yolks, one third cup sugar and salt until light.
Pour the hot milk over the egg yolks, stirring well.
Return to the double boiler and stir until thick.
Remove from the heat and stir in the... - 44.841
Rum Cream Pie
Place egg yolks and sugar in large bowl and mix with electric beater until color changes to nearly white.
Stir in lemon rind.
Pour in hot milk and whisk very well.
Pour rum into small bowl and sprinkle in gelatine; set aside.
Cook milk mixture in... - 44.765
Microwave Baked Apples With Rum Raisin Sauce
Core apples; peel skin from top third of each apple.
Place apples in microwave-safe baking dish or custard cups.
Pour Spiced Lemon Baste over apples.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 7 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender yet... - 44.7631
Frosted Rum Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cake, mix breadcrumbs and rum in a small bowl; set aside.
Separate 6 of the eggs.
Put 2 whole eggs, 6 egg yolks and sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5... - 44.7448
Sift together 3 times the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Whip egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually, add vinegar and water and continue whipping into stiff peaks.
In a bowl combine chocolate chips, sorbitol, and sugar replacement.
Add... - 44.7381
Banana Nut Cake With Rum Butter Frosting
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon onto wax paper. Stir buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar,... - 44.6963
Rice Pudding With Rum Caramel Sauce
Combine beaten eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Beat until combined but not foamy.
Stir in rice and raisins.
Place casserole in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Pour boiling water into the baking pan around casserole to a depth of 1... - 44.6628
Rum Frosted Rings
Cut a sheet of baking parchment to fit into a deep-frying pan; brush with oil.
To make cream puff paste, heat water gently with butter and salt in a medium saucepan until butter has melted.
Increase heat and bring to a boil.
Add flour all at once; remove from... - 44.5767
The rum ginger mousse is a gelatin mousse made with added blue curagao liquer. Made with whipped cream, eggs, milk and sugar, the rum ginger mousse is high on rich flavors and has a heady taste to it. - 44.5715
Chocolate And Rum Charlotte
Dip each sponge finger into the rum and use to line the base and sides of an 18 cm (6 inch) souffle dish, sugar side out.
Melt the chocolate in a basin over hot water.
Cream the sugar and butter until light, then stir in the chocolate while still hot.
Beat in... - 44.5473
Rum Meringue Cake
Beat egg whites very stiff.
Add sugar and other ingredients slowly.
Put mixture into two layer cake tins.
Bake at 275° F.
These are better made the day before needed.
Cook in double boiler.
This is very thick.
Thin with whipped cream.
Add rum to... - 44.4231
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Rum Dessert Recipes By Category