- » Rum Cream
Rum Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum cream recipes.
1. In small saucepan mix well adding gelatin, granulated sugar, flour and dash salt.
2. In a bowl beat egg yolk with milk and rum.
3. Add to gelatin mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture is thickened and... - 45.4849
Scald milk in the top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon-colored.
Add to hot milk gradually, stirring constantly, and cook and stir until mixture coats spoon.
Soften gelatine in cold water; add to custard, and stir until... - 40.0281
Infuse the bay leaf in the milk for 20 min Beat eggs and sugar until liquid and make a thick pouring custard with the flavoured milk, straining back into the pan to cook and thicken.
Allow to cool.
Soak gelatine in the water for 5 min., then heat to... - 31.1959
Beat cream cheese until very light and fluffy; set aside.
Combine egg yolks and sugar, beating until very thick.
Thoroughly blend in rum.
Pour egg yolk mixture over cream cheese and fold in gently.
Fill 4 champagne or wine glasses to within 1/2 inch of... - 27.1279
You May Also Like!
Rum Whipped Cream
Rum Whipped Cream has a Distinctive taste. The permutation of heavy cream, confectioners' sugar and light rum gives the Rum Whipped Cream Great taste. - 13.6348
Rum Modia Ice Cream
Soften the ice cream in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric beater.
Melt the semisweet chocolate in a double boiler over warm water, stirring occasionally.
Allow to cool slightly.
Dissolve the instant coffee in the rum.
Transfer the ice... - 32.0535
Rum Raisin Ice Cream
Combine raisins and rum in a covered container overnight or longer.
Pour off any excess liquid from raisins and stir into slightly softened ice cream.
Return to freezer to harden. - 18.9144
Dessert Rum Cream
Looking for a sauce to pour over Christmas pudding, fruit cake, panettone or apple pie? Try this delicious rum cream sauce. It is so easy to make and tastes divine. It will make even the most boring desserts an instant hit! - 75.674
Rum Raisin Ice Cream
Scald milk in heavy-bottom saucepan.
Add arrowroot and salt.
Stir with wire whisk until smooth, then cook slowly until thickened.
Add RUM-RAISIN SAUCE to cold milk mixture.
Fold in whipped cream.
Process in ice cream freezer until thick and creamy.
Pack... - 30.9454
Ice Cream Rum Sauce
1. Soften ice cream and then stir in rum.
2. Serve while it is still creamy soft, before it becomes too liquid. - 24.2787
Rum Cream Topping
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Beat the cream until it becomes foamy. ... - 30.3186
Rum Cream Pie
Beat egg yolks until they are light and add sugar.
Soak gelatine in cold water until dissolved.
Put gelatine and water over low heat and let it come to a boil; pour it over the egg and sugar mixture, stirring briskly.
Whip cream and fold it into the egg... - 33.1124
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.4458
Ice Cream Pie With Rum Fruit Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350Â° for 5 minutes.
Combine fruit and rum; fold into ice cream.
Spread ice cream mixture evenly over... - 28.9438
Baked Bananas With Cinnamon And Rum Mascarpone Cream
1. In a large bowl mix well the sugar, cinnamon and rum together, then stir in the mascarpone and set aside.
2. On a barbecue grill over hot coals cook the whole unpeeled bananas for about 10-12 minutes, turning as the skins darken, such that they are... - 31.4947
Rum Cream Recipes By Category