- » Rum Coffee
Rum Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum coffee recipes.
Coffee And Rum Sauce
The coffee and rum sauce is a dessert sauce prepared with dark rum and balck coffee. Rich and heavy bodied, the coffee and rum sauce is cooked with eggs and cream along with cornflour and milk. Sweetened with sugar, the rum and coffee sauce can be served over... - 41.726
Coffee Rum Torte
In saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling; cook to soft-ball stage (240°).
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Very gradually add the hot syrup, beating constantly; continue beating till mixture is completely cool.
Beat in... - 40.6883
Coffee Rum Truffettes
1. Melt 1/2 pound of the chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter. Whisk in the egg yolks, espresso and rum. Refrigerate the chocolate mixture until it is firm enough to roll into balls, about 1 hour,
2.... - 21.3979
You May Also Like!
This Coffee Copenhagen is an addiction ! Serve this Coffee Copenhagen to your family and guests and tell me if you like them ! - 24.394
Rum And Coffee Gateau
Rum And Coffee Gateau it is great party recipe. It was sunny Sunday morning and friend buzzed in my apartment, I quickly prepared this Rum And Coffee Gateau recipe and everyone just loved it. - 41.024
Coffee Rum Zabaglione
Mix all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl or the top of a double boiler.
Set over simmering water and whisk constantly for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thick and frothy. - 23.0981
Honey Rum Coffee
1. In a Dutch oven, cook combining evaporated milk and honey stirring occasionally over medium-high heat until milk is warm.
2. Add coffee and stir until well blended.
3. Remove from heat and stir in rum.
4. Serve the coffee hot. - 33.9134
Rum Coffee Cookies
In mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Add eggs and rum extract; beat well.
Dissolve coffee crystals in boiling water.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Chill several... - 40.8831
Coffee Rum Chiffon Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Coffee Rum Chiffon Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Coffee Rum Chiffon Pie recipe is a must try! - 44.8905
Coffee Banana Rum Slush
Peel bananas and cut into about 1/2-inch slices.
Place slices slightly apart in an 8-to 9-inch cake pan.
Cover and freeze until banana is frozen, at least 2 hours or up to 1 week.
Cover and chill coffee until cold, at least 30 minutes.
In a blender or food... - 33.1622
Coffee Rum Parfait
In a saucepan combine sugar and coffee.
Bring to a boil and cook syrup for 5 minutes or until syrup spins a thread when a drop is poured from a spoon.
Remove from stove and cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff and add salt.
Pour syrup over egg whites in a slow... - 34.2369
Rum Iced Coffee
1. In a tall glass, fill ice cubes
2. Pour rum and vanilla extract over the ice cubes and add sugar to taste
3. Fill the glass with coffee and stir well to blend
4. Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top and serve - 29.5206
Coffee Rum Pie
Bake and cool pastry.
In small mixer bowl, combine dry dessert mix and coffee.
Add milk and beat at high speed of electric mixer for 1 minute.
Blend in the water and rum; beat at high speed 2 minutes more or until fluffy.
Whip cream; carefully fold into... - 33.3136