- » Rum Cocktail
Rum Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum cocktail recipes.
Spanish Main Cocktail
My version of the Spanish Main cocktail using dark rum, Licor 43 Spanish liqueur and a syrup of India tea, cinnamon and cloves. - 140.028
A Rum Lady herself, this cocktail was created for Holly Sawyer combining spiced and golden rum, with a honeyed strawberry puree, a little pecan liqueur and light cream. See how Holly likes it. - 136.784
Beyond The Pale Martini
Do you have what it takes to go Beyond the Pale? Now-a-days the term refers to something, or someone, outside the realm of common decency. Years ago the phrase was more literal; pale meaning a fence, and it took some guts to go beyond it. So I dare you to try... - 132.972
Supposedly this was J P Morgan’s Alamagoozlum, according to Charles H. Baker, Jr. in the 1939 classic, The Gentleman’s Companion. One wonders about the origin of the name. - 132.769
Today we'll learn how to prepare one of the most famous cocktails: the pina colada. The pina colada is made with rum, coconut milk and pineapple juice and its sweet taste makes it very appealing to women. - 131.405
Pusser's Rum Cocktail: The Painkiller
1. In a tall glass, add Pusser's rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, cream of coconut with ice.
2. Mix well by pouring into another tall glass. Repeat the process a couple of times.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry and serve... - 129.831
Walk The Plank
1. Top a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum and mango rum.
3. Top with soda or ginger ale.
4. Serve chilled. - 127.467
Who needs a gingerbread house? Gingersnap Cocktail is ginger for adults. Absolutely delicious. - 125.309
Tropical Fisherman Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add coconut rum, silver rum, mako vodka and blue curacao and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with a fish cracker and serve chilled. - 121.408
Autumn Blaze Cocktail
In this bartending video Clint teaches you how to make an Autumn Blaze. This is a great cocktail for fall! Lots of full rich flavor in this one, be sure to try it as fall approaches. - 119.858
Caipirinha Rum Cocktails
Live from Vilcabamba, Ecuador, this week's Chow Time shows you how to prepare a refreshing lime and rum cocktail. - 119.293
The Casablanca cocktail is fairly classic in design and taste. It brings memories of a daiquiri with a cherry flavor profile. Not exactly sweet, but not as sour either, a cocktail for the sour toothed drinkers that have access to a cherry liqueur and want to... - 114.01
The Blackjack Cocktail
The Blackjack cocktail, a product that brings black licorice to the scene in a powerful way. Along with the cassis you're going to find and undeniable anise flavor which can be an acquired taste. This cocktail will not make it to everyones favorite list if... - 113.964
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe, we are not 100% sure why Jim is so sneaky about his cocktail but that is okay, we will make it anyway!
A nice sour, lovely acidity with lemon citrus, nice follow up of amaretto with no true alcohol finish. A good sour balanced... - 113.159
1. In blender, add strawberry slices, ice, and light rum.
2. Pour fresh lime juice, and simple syrup in it. Blend it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass and serve chill with strawberry garnish. - 107.998
Pirates Of The Caribbean Halloween Cocktail
1. In shaker, add ice, rum with coconut liqueur, and juice.
2. Pour spiced rum, and add ground cloves in it.
3. Drop ginger and habanero pepper. Shake well.
4. Into a martini glass, pour Halloween cocktail and serve with a slice of Habanero... - 105.42
The Cuba Libre was invented in Cuba around 1900. It is more commonly known as a Rum and Coke today. - 104.94
Rum Lovers Daily Ration Cocktail
Attention rum lovers of the world! A cocktail dedicated to you, this is not meant for non-rum lovers or amateur drinkers! This potent five-rum cocktail and punch your socks out! - 103.029
Hurricane - Art Of The Drink 20
Anthony and Whitney mark the onset of storm season and pay tribute to New Orleans with a Hurricane that even FEMA can get right. - 99.1771
Spicy Rum Runner Cocktail
If you love your rum spiced and hot, you are truly going to appreciate this drink. This yummy rum cocktails utilizes the Rum Runner puree, few limes and some quality spiced rum. A great party drink, this is one drink that is sure to put you on a roll. Stream... - 96.1499
1. In a blend, blend the lychees to make a puree.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add the kiwi and sugar and muddle together.
3. Add the blanco rum, lemon rum, the pureed lychees, triple sec, pineapple juice and stir well.
4. Pour into a cocktail... - 92.307
Holy Moly Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the sliced kiwi, sage, bitterman's chocolate bitters, walnut liqueur and muddle well.
2. Add the rum and cracked ice cubes.
3. Top with soda water and stir.
4. Serve chilled. - 89.8137
College Caipirinha Cocktail
1. In a glass add the sugar and little of the Lime Seltzer and muddle the sugar.
2. Top it with ice cubes, pour White Rum and top it with Lime Seltzer
3. Serve the College Caipirinha Cocktail chilled. - 88.8951
Combine Baileys with a hint of Hazelnut, Grand Marnier and Zacapa Rum 23 in a cocktail shaker. Shake.
Strain into a coupe glass
Garnish with a wedge of orange sprinkled with ground cloves
Ideal Drinking Glass:
1 drink, no drink... - 31.9266
This is a refreshing drink ...The color is light orange; the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime, the sweetness of the delicious Orangecello and well balanced from the delicate Cardamom fragrance. The drink is thick and pulpy, very... - 0
Bar Therapy: The Avocatini
1. Wet the rim of martini glass with lime wedge, and coat it with sugar.
2. Decorate the glass with orange peel as shown in the video.
3. In a mixing glass put avocado, lime wedge, orange slice, basil, and simple syrup. Muddle it... - 0
Rum Runners Winter Cocktail
The Rum Runners Winter can be built absolutely wrong, which is how we start the video. When you accidentally pickup the 151 you end up with a ball of fire in your mouth. But, when you build the drink correctly you get proper tasting notes. The tasting notes... - 0
The Bacardi Cocktail, How-to Sour Drink
The Bacardi Cocktail, of course, this tends to lean towards the use of Bacardi Light rum, but what do we know, use what you want and be happy. The recipe is quite simple and quite sour so here we go! - 0
The Rum Bubble Cocktail, How-to
The Rum Bubble, kind of brings a bubble gum aroma, if you like cinnamon gum yet has a slightly twisted and awkward profile to the flavor. Interesting composition, big red cinnamon gum without the intense fire. Not as sweet as we thought it might get based on... - 0
The Dark Sunshine Cocktail, With Teapot Bitters
We have Adam Elmegirab Teapot Bitters and we invented the Dark Sunshine cocktail. The concept is easy and the ingredients give the cocktail complex deep flavors. You can try at home with your own dark rum and the malibu sunshine if you cannot get ahold of... - 0
Martian Sunset Cocktail, How-to
The Martian Sunset, a cocktail with a great presentation and flavorful oak meets mild sweet tones. Could go along side any other tiki drink in your library of tiki cocktails. - 0
Strawberry Delight Cocktail
1. In blender, add strawberry, strawberry schnapps, and Malibu. Blend until smooth.
2. In martini glass, pour drink about half way up.
3. Fill the glass with lemonade.
4. Decorate the glass with strawberry, umbrella and serve immediately. - 0
The Spanish Bee Vs The Sarita Cocktail
FOR THE SARITA COCKTAIL
1. In the mason shaker pour white rum, triple sec and spanish bitter.
2. Add ice cubes and give it a good shake.
3. Pour it in the coupe glass and pour a splash of blackstrap.
4. Garnish it with an orange slice.
5.... - 0
How To Make A Lava Flow Cocktail
1. In blender, blitz rum and strawberries until smooth.
2. Into two tall glasses, equally pour the mixture and rinse the blender.
3. Add banana, coconut milk, pineapple juice, and crushed ice into the rinsed blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the... - 0
The Cruzan Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Cruzan Pineapple, Cruzan Coconut, Orange juice and Licor 43.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pour in a Collins glass filled with ice cubes, top it with Black Rum.
3. Serve the Cruzan Cocktail... - 0
Red Hooker Cocktail
Welcome to our new kitchen studio in Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY. This is a unique community and much more than a neighborhood. This cocktail was created by mixing Sorel Liqueur and Due North Rum, both distilled right here in Red Hook. Show us some love and come... - 0
Rum Cocktail Recipes By Category