- » Rum Cocktail
Rum Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum cocktail recipes.
Autumn Blaze Cocktail
In this bartending video Clint teaches you how to make an Autumn Blaze. This is a great cocktail for fall! Lots of full rich flavor in this one, be sure to try it as fall approaches. - 123.813
Today we'll learn how to prepare one of the most famous cocktails: the pina colada. The pina colada is made with rum, coconut milk and pineapple juice and its sweet taste makes it very appealing to women. - 117.778
The Cuba Libre was invented in Cuba around 1900. It is more commonly known as a Rum and Coke today. - 116.924
Spanish Main Cocktail
My version of the Spanish Main cocktail using dark rum, Licor 43 Spanish liqueur and a syrup of India tea, cinnamon and cloves. - 116.589
A Rum Lady herself, this cocktail was created for Holly Sawyer combining spiced and golden rum, with a honeyed strawberry puree, a little pecan liqueur and light cream. See how Holly likes it. - 113.869
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe, we are not 100% sure why Jim is so sneaky about his cocktail but that is okay, we will make it anyway!
A nice sour, lovely acidity with lemon citrus, nice follow up of amaretto with no true alcohol finish. A good sour balanced... - 113.219
Spicy Rum Runner Cocktail
If you love your rum spiced and hot, you are truly going to appreciate this drink. This yummy rum cocktails utilizes the Rum Runner puree, few limes and some quality spiced rum. A great party drink, this is one drink that is sure to put you on a roll. Stream... - 112.569
The Blackjack Cocktail
The Blackjack cocktail, a product that brings black licorice to the scene in a powerful way. Along with the cassis you're going to find and undeniable anise flavor which can be an acquired taste. This cocktail will not make it to everyones favorite list if... - 112.338
The Casablanca cocktail is fairly classic in design and taste. It brings memories of a daiquiri with a cherry flavor profile. Not exactly sweet, but not as sour either, a cocktail for the sour toothed drinkers that have access to a cherry liqueur and want to... - 112.337
Who needs a gingerbread house? Gingersnap Cocktail is ginger for adults. Absolutely delicious. - 111.549
Supposedly this was J P Morgan’s Alamagoozlum, according to Charles H. Baker, Jr. in the 1939 classic, The Gentleman’s Companion. One wonders about the origin of the name. - 110.846
Hurricane - Art Of The Drink 20
Anthony and Whitney mark the onset of storm season and pay tribute to New Orleans with a Hurricane that even FEMA can get right. - 110.702
1. In a blend, blend the lychees to make a puree.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add the kiwi and sugar and muddle together.
3. Add the blanco rum, lemon rum, the pureed lychees, triple sec, pineapple juice and stir well.
4. Pour into a cocktail... - 110.024
Beyond The Pale Martini
Do you have what it takes to go Beyond the Pale? Now-a-days the term refers to something, or someone, outside the realm of common decency. Years ago the phrase was more literal; pale meaning a fence, and it took some guts to go beyond it. So I dare you to try... - 109.991
Holy Moly Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the sliced kiwi, sage, bitterman's chocolate bitters, walnut liqueur and muddle well.
2. Add the rum and cracked ice cubes.
3. Top with soda water and stir.
4. Serve chilled. - 108.785
Pirates Of The Caribbean Halloween Cocktail
1. In shaker, add ice, rum with coconut liqueur, and juice.
2. Pour spiced rum, and add ground cloves in it.
3. Drop ginger and habanero pepper. Shake well.
4. Into a martini glass, pour Halloween cocktail and serve with a slice of Habanero... - 105.687
Tropical Fisherman Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add coconut rum, silver rum, mako vodka and blue curacao and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with a fish cracker and serve chilled. - 104.352
Pusser's Rum Cocktail: The Painkiller
1. In a tall glass, add Pusser's rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, cream of coconut with ice.
2. Mix well by pouring into another tall glass. Repeat the process a couple of times.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry and serve... - 103.828
College Caipirinha Cocktail
1. In a glass add the sugar and little of the Lime Seltzer and muddle the sugar.
2. Top it with ice cubes, pour White Rum and top it with Lime Seltzer
3. Serve the College Caipirinha Cocktail chilled. - 103.503
Rum Lovers Daily Ration Cocktail
Attention rum lovers of the world! A cocktail dedicated to you, this is not meant for non-rum lovers or amateur drinkers! This potent five-rum cocktail and punch your socks out! - 103.129
Caipirinha Rum Cocktails
Live from Vilcabamba, Ecuador, this week's Chow Time shows you how to prepare a refreshing lime and rum cocktail. - 101.839
Hurricane Number 1 Rum Cocktail
There are many hurricane recipes but this Hurricane Number 1 is for rum lovers! This one is a double rum cocktail with some passion fruit flavor. - 98.27
Walk The Plank
1. Top a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum and mango rum.
3. Top with soda or ginger ale.
4. Serve chilled. - 97.3137
1. In blender, add strawberry slices, ice, and light rum.
2. Pour fresh lime juice, and simple syrup in it. Blend it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass and serve chill with strawberry garnish. - 95.9671
Coffee And Rum Sauce
The coffee and rum sauce is a dessert sauce prepared with dark rum and balck coffee. Rich and heavy bodied, the coffee and rum sauce is cooked with eggs and cream along with cornflour and milk. Sweetened with sugar, the rum and coffee sauce can be served over... - 41.726
Coffee Rum Torte
In saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling; cook to soft-ball stage (240°).
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Very gradually add the hot syrup, beating constantly; continue beating till mixture is completely cool.
Beat in... - 40.6883
Combine Baileys with a hint of Hazelnut, Grand Marnier and Zacapa Rum 23 in a cocktail shaker. Shake.
Strain into a coupe glass
Garnish with a wedge of orange sprinkled with ground cloves
Ideal Drinking Glass:
1 drink, no drink... - 30.2621
Screaming Catamaran Drink
Blend nectarines, apricot nectar, liquors, sugar and ice together until smooth.
Garnish drink with nectarine slices and mint. - 26.9068
Combine ice, tequila, Tia Maria, dark rum, juice and coconut cream in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into highball glass. - 22.3464
Coffee Rum Truffettes
1. Melt 1/2 pound of the chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter. Whisk in the egg yolks, espresso and rum. Refrigerate the chocolate mixture until it is firm enough to roll into balls, about 1 hour,
2.... - 21.3979
Strawberry Delight Cocktail
1. In blender, add strawberry, strawberry schnapps, and Malibu. Blend until smooth.
2. In martini glass, pour drink about half way up.
3. Fill the glass with lemonade.
4. Decorate the glass with strawberry, umbrella and serve immediately. - 0
The Bacardi Cocktail, How-to Sour Drink
The Bacardi Cocktail, of course, this tends to lean towards the use of Bacardi Light rum, but what do we know, use what you want and be happy. The recipe is quite simple and quite sour so here we go! - 0
Red Hooker Cocktail
Welcome to our new kitchen studio in Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY. This is a unique community and much more than a neighborhood. This cocktail was created by mixing Sorel Liqueur and Due North Rum, both distilled right here in Red Hook. Show us some love and come... - 0
The Spanish Bee Vs The Sarita Cocktail
FOR THE SARITA COCKTAIL
1. In the mason shaker pour white rum, triple sec and spanish bitter.
2. Add ice cubes and give it a good shake.
3. Pour it in the coupe glass and pour a splash of blackstrap.
4. Garnish it with an orange slice.
5.... - 0
Bermuda Triangle Cocktail
Get lost in the bermuda triangle...cocktail. This drink brings OJ and love (peach schnapps) with a bit of Dark Rum to really bring out the Bermuda angle to the cocktail. - 0
The Blueberry Muffin Shot
The blueberry muffin shot, the concept is to build a shooter that has the flavors of a blueberry muffin. We test our theory with actual blueberry muffins. One thing is for certain, taking the shot doesn't make it hard to talk after you finish it. But, actual... - 0
The Malibu Mistress Cocktail
Here is how we built the Malibu mistress cocktail. We built it twice because we found the first revision was just a bit too weak to fit our style, so you should try it and see for yourself. - 0
How To Make A Treacle Cocktail
Mixologist Charlotte Voisey shows us how to make her modern twist on the classic Treacle cocktail. This dessert in a glass tastes like baked apples - no oven necessary! - 0
How To Make A Lava Flow Cocktail
1. In blender, blitz rum and strawberries until smooth.
2. Into two tall glasses, equally pour the mixture and rinse the blender.
3. Add banana, coconut milk, pineapple juice, and crushed ice into the rinsed blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the... - 0
The Cruzan Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Cruzan Pineapple, Cruzan Coconut, Orange juice and Licor 43.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pour in a Collins glass filled with ice cubes, top it with Black Rum.
3. Serve the Cruzan Cocktail... - 0
The Warlord Punch Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Myers's Dark Rum, Cream de Banana, Blackberry Brand and splash of Grenadine and lime juice.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pours in a high ball glass filled with ice cubes.
3. Top it with orange... - 0
This is a refreshing drink ...The color is light orange; the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime, the sweetness of the delicious Orangecello and well balanced from the delicate Cardamom fragrance. The drink is thick and pulpy, very... - 0
Bar Therapy: The Avocatini
1. Wet the rim of martini glass with lime wedge, and coat it with sugar.
2. Decorate the glass with orange peel as shown in the video.
3. In a mixing glass put avocado, lime wedge, orange slice, basil, and simple syrup. Muddle it... - 0
The Rum Bubble Cocktail, How-to
The Rum Bubble, kind of brings a bubble gum aroma, if you like cinnamon gum yet has a slightly twisted and awkward profile to the flavor. Interesting composition, big red cinnamon gum without the intense fire. Not as sweet as we thought it might get based on... - 0
Martian Sunset Cocktail, How-to
The Martian Sunset, a cocktail with a great presentation and flavorful oak meets mild sweet tones. Could go along side any other tiki drink in your library of tiki cocktails. - 0
How To Make A Swizzle Cocktail
The swizzle is a classification of a cocktail. "Rum swizzles" have been around since the late 18th century and originated, like many rum drinks, in the Caribbean. Instead of shaken or stirred, the drink is, well, "swizzled" with a special stick made from the... - 0
Pink Ricard Cocktail
The pink ricard, a really flavorful little cocktail that was fairly mind blowing. We did not expect bacardi razz to work so well in it but it does very good. Light and refreshing. - 0
How To Make A Spiced Dark & Stormy Cocktail
Jeff Morgenthaler has two requirements for the cocktails he makes. First, they've got to be incredibly delicious and second, as easy as possible to make. His method for making spiced rum at home satisfies both those requirements. The Spiced Dark & Stormy is... - 0
Pop Culture Cocktails: Karma Jolt, River City Ransom
Karma Jolt, a River City ransom cocktail developed in-house by Derrick Schommer. Due to the lack of available Jolt, we chose NOS Energy Drink for this build. It references a drink within the game that gives you statistic increases: Throw +3, Stamina +99, Max... - 0
Eva's Directive, Movie Cocktail
Next time you sit to watch Wall-E, make yourself an Eva's Directive. Just understand a few of these cocktails while movie watching may put you crawling to bed. A sweet cocktail with peach, midori and a bit of honey hiding the raw materials of dark rum and... - 0
The Voodoo King Cocktail
The Voodoo King cocktail contains ingredients that bring a cherry/almond candy like start and a fairly dry finish, interesting balance of flavor. May be very easy to drink, so be careful! - 0
Cocktail Bitters Week: Falernum Sour
Cocktail bitter weeks starts with a high level overview of cocktail bitters from aromatics to citrus and a few in between. Yes, there are edits as this video was exceedingly long, and even a few outtakes. - 0
A Day At The Beach Cocktail
A Day At The Beach, a cocktail with lots of beach ready ingredients, of course we are speaking of malibu coconut rum. In our case, we are using Malibu Black to reduce down some of the sweet and bring out some more flavor. As we say, everything you love in... - 0
Rum Runners Winter Cocktail
The Rum Runners Winter can be built absolutely wrong, which is how we start the video. When you accidentally pickup the 151 you end up with a ball of fire in your mouth. But, when you build the drink correctly you get proper tasting notes. The tasting notes... - 0
The Dark Sunshine Cocktail, With Teapot Bitters
We have Adam Elmegirab Teapot Bitters and we invented the Dark Sunshine cocktail. The concept is easy and the ingredients give the cocktail complex deep flavors. You can try at home with your own dark rum and the malibu sunshine if you cannot get ahold of... - 0
Rum Cocktail Recipes By Category