- » Rum Cake Filling
Rum Cake Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rum cake filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rum cake filling recipes.
Fresh Coconut Cake With Rum And Orange Filling
1)Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take 2 cake pans, of 9 inch diameter each.Grease the bottoms.
3)Measure wax paper to their size,cut and grease the wax paper. Add some flour.
4)Take a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till... - 46.9172
You May Also Like!
Creamy Rum Filling
1. Place a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and bring water to a boil, then reduce flame and allow the water to simmer.
2. Fit a basin over the saucepan, such that the bottom of the basin should not come in... - 40.797
In a large bowl, beat eggs until thick and light.
Beat in salt, sugar, and flavoring.
Mix milk and butter in 1 cup measure, heat in oven 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat into egg mixture.
Mix and sift flour and baking powder; beat into egg mixture.
Turn batter into well... - 43.1223
Baba Au Rum
Add butter, salt, and 1/4 cup granulated sugar until melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add to lukewarm milk; mix well.
Stir in eggs and lemon peel.
Add flour; beat until smooth.
Cover; let rise 5 hours.
Beat down until smooth... - 42.244
Rum cakes are Christmas staples and hence, feisty to the core. Dripping with the flavors of rum till the last bite, this bitter-sweet cake is something to truly relish on. This video teaches you how to whomp up this lovely treat at home in a few simple steps. - 120.449
Rum Cake De Maison
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of 2 layer cake tins and line with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
4) In a clean bowl, cream the butter and ¾ cup of sugar until fluffy.
5) In... - 49.165
A Man's Rum Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate in water over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and soda.
Add flour and chocolate... - 48.8235
Bacardi Rum Pifia Colada Cake
Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
Do not... - 43.0346
Quick Italian Rum Cake Cups
1) Arrange 4 small glass dessert cups.
2) On a work surface, spread the 4 individual cakes.
3) With a pastry brush, paint liberally the cakes with rum.
4) In the dessert glasses, line the base with the cakes.
5) Fill 1/2 of each glass... - 41.7126
Chocolate Rum Sponge Cake
Grease and line the bottom of a deep 9 x 13-inch bake pan with waxed paper.
Sift first four ingredients together.
Beat egg whites until stiff, then gradually add 1 cup of the sugar and continue beating until very stiff — about 15 minutes.
Beat... - 44.8916