- » Rugelach
Rugelach is a kind of Jewish pastry. Rugelach is in shape of triangle and filled with any kind of filling.
Ingredients of Rugelach
Cream cheese or sour cream dough is the main ingredients for Rugelach. In American ... More »
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the margarine and flour, blend well.
3) In a bowl, mix the milk substitute and egg yolks.
4) Then stir into the flour mixture and blend well.
5) Sprinkle over the yeast over and... - 45.6125
For filling: Combine walnuts, raisins, sugar and cinnamon in small bowl and blend well.
For dough: Combine 3 1/2 cups flour with sugar, butter, eggs, honey, baking powder and salt in large bowl, adding more flour as necessary to make pliable... - 44.3958
No artificial ingredients. Safe for diabetics. Cream cheese pastry filled with raisins, nuts and cinnamon. Naturally sweet - 42.4988
Grandma Helen's Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, shortening, 1 cup sugar, eggs, vanilla, yogurt, orange zest, and lemon zest. Process until well blended. Add 2 cups flour and baking powder; process until blended. Add 2 cups more flour and process until dough forms a... - 34.1882
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, butter or margarine, cream cheese, egg yolk, and 3 tablespoons sugar. With hand, knead ingredients until well blended and mixture holds together. Shape dough into a ball; wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours or... - 25.377
Have ingredients at room temperature.
Mix and knead by hand.
Shape into a cylinder shape.
Wrap in foil.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Divide into six parts. - 22.8888
Rugelach Recipes By Category